Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Dan205)
    Ah Okayy! Which BTECs? Yeahh I probably will,I really love Nottingham you?
    Applied science
    aww, I'm waiting to hear back from Leicester before I make my decision as thats my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel1995)
    Applied science
    aww, I'm waiting to hear back from Leicester before I make my decision as thats my first choice

Genetics there as well?

Genetics there as well?
    Nopee, Medical Biochemistry

ReputationRep:
    Nopee, Medical Biochemistry
    Ah Okayy fair dos what offer d'ya think you'll get for that?

Ah Okayy fair dos what offer d'ya think you'll get for that?
    Im hoping they'll give me the same offer as Nottingham did, I just hate the fact I have to wait ages to hear back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snikutsmullac)
    Can't find a thread anywhere for Unviersity of Nottingham 2015 applicants, so I thought I'd make one! What subjects are you all applying for?
    ---
    Connect to University of Nottingham here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
    Hello TSR, I am new here and applying for Classical Civilisation! I sent off my UCAS yesterday and Nottingham are the only Uni who have not acknowledged my existence yet! Meep!!
    How are you guys finding Yr.13?
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remixx)
    ME! Have you got an offer yet?
    Woohoo!!! Finally! Not yet I'm still waiting for my tutor to send off her referee Hopefully I'll get an offer soon!
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping they'll give me the same offer as Nottingham did, I just hate the fact I have to wait ages to hear back
    Did you like Nottingham though?

ReputationRep:
    I live in nottingham and visited the uni quite a few times for different activities. If you have any questions about the town or campus let me know (I stayed in the halls for a week during a program).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you like Nottingham though?
    Yess I love it! The course looks amazing

ReputationRep:
    Yess I love it! The course looks amazing
    You gone for the MSci our bsc? Also I am on a SLIGHTLY different course to you as I'm doing Human genetics rather than straight genetics

You gone for the MSci our bsc? Also I am on a SLIGHTLY different course to you as I'm doing Human genetics rather than straight genetics
    Bsc what about you? Ah right well youre still the only person I know with an offer from there for genetics!

ReputationRep:
    Bsc what about you? Ah right well youre still the only person I know with an offer from there for genetics!
    Hold on its easier to talk via message,cause my phone doesn't notify me otherwise

ReputationRep:
    Got a cheeky wee offer for Theology and Religious Studies there tonight.
    ABB.
    Most happy.

Anyone else got in for that dept.?

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application to do Electrical and Electronic Enginenring with a year in industry! Really hope to get an offer asap as i really could use some motivation now xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichardArmstrong)
    Got a cheeky wee offer for Theology and Religious Studies there tonight.
    ABB.
    Most happy.

Anyone else got in for that dept.?
    i've applied with predicted grades of A*AB, sent my form of on tuesday, and had an email saying they've got it, how long did your offer take to come? thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgia King)
    i've applied with predicted grades of A*AB, sent my form of on tuesday, and had an email saying they've got it, how long did your offer take to come? thanks x
    Ah nice We have the same predicted grades! Yay.. Eh yeah mine took exactly two weeks, so yours shouldn't be overly long!

Not that it matters, but it seemed like quite a few different courses gave out offers on that same day.
    Notts was my first offer, so was relieved to see it!

ReputationRep:
    Already accepted University of Manchester's offer last year(I deferred a year) but am pretty much set on dropping that offer and applying to Nottingham's FAM...

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaaaay. Offer from Notts today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got offered IR. how is it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.