Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys - good luck, really not long to go now. We'll all be around throughout the night in case any of you need any help, but I'm sure you'll all do really well!!!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is curious, this is what the email looks like: Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406990128.203551.jpg
Views: 1693
Size:  107.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmhari)
    I'm only aware of nat 5 ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Heya guys - good luck, really not long to go now. We'll all be around throughout the night in case any of you need any help, but I'm sure you'll all do really well!!!
    Hey, how high do you think the maths pass mark will be ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPiddy)
    Hey, how high do you think the maths pass mark will be ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didnt take SQA's - I'm from England - I'm just helping out with Results Day so I couldn't tell you sorry. Are you planing to stay up all night waiting for your results though - I think it's ridiculous they have them from 1am onwards...

ReputationRep:
    I didnt take SQA's - I'm from England - I'm just helping out with Results Day so I couldn't tell you sorry. Are you planing to stay up all night waiting for your results though - I think it's ridiculous they have them from 1am onwards...
    Ah, okay. Not much point in me staying up, as if I got bad results I would
    probably stay awake all night haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPiddy)
    Ah, okay. Not much point in me staying up, as if I got bad results I would
    probably stay awake all night haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh fair enough - I know a lot of staff are heading into the office ready for when they are released, and I'm gonna be at home online throughout the night - apparently a lot of people do stay up for them, so we'll definitely be here if you need anything

ReputationRep:
    Having to stay up all night so I can apply for accommodation at 9am depending on which uni I get into, and I want to know my results as soon as possible so i'll be checking my email constantly... Gonna be a fun night
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by craigisbatman)
    Having to stay up all night so I can apply for accommodation at 9am depending on which uni I get into, and I want to know my results as soon as possible so i'll be checking my email constantly... Gonna be a fun night
    Fun fun - we're all going to be up as well helping you all out! It'll be nice once you know you've got your place and sorted your accommodation and you're sorted. If you do need some help with anything then just post in the forums and we'll make sure it gets to the someone as quickly as possible!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my! I am so so so nervous. I've been counting down since 40 days ago and been praying for the past two weeks that I get the results I need to go to uni this year. Last year I failed reallllly badly. So i'm counting on this years results, I'm so scared I won'teven get good enough results for clearing or college so might have to do a highers programme if I don't get my grades. Ugh. Just hoping for the best on tuesday morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithmmm)
    Oh my! I am so so so nervous. I've been counting down since 40 days ago and been praying for the past two weeks that I get the results I need to go to uni this year. Last year I failed reallllly badly. So i'm counting on this years results, I'm so scared I won'teven get good enough results for clearing or college so might have to do a highers programme if I don't get my grades. Ugh. Just hoping for the best on tuesday morning.
    I wouldn't be too worried if you didn't get your grades, there's nothing wrong with having to go to college before eventually getting to do your uni degree!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Ahh fair enough - I know a lot of staff are heading into the office ready for when they are released, and I'm gonna be at home online throughout the night - apparently a lot of people do stay up for them, so we'll definitely be here if you need anything
    I feel sorry for the staff having to go to the office at the time I think SQA Results day will be quite exciting
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    I feel sorry for the staff having to go to the office at the time I think SQA Results day will be quite exciting
    Yeh I know what you mean - I'll be sitting at my desk at home probably - are you gonna be around as well. It won't be a problem for me as I'll be up anyway, but I don't know what your sleeping patterns are like?...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Yeh I know what you mean - I'll be sitting at my desk at home probably - are you gonna be around as well. It won't be a problem for me as I'll be up anyway, but I don't know what your sleeping patterns are like?...
    I'll be up too hopefully I stay up quite late at nights anyway, though i had promised to fix my sleeping pattern but I'll have that day as an exception :yep:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    I'll be up too hopefully I stay up quite late at nights anyway, though i had promised to fix my sleeping pattern but I'll have that day as an exception :yep:
    Haha, I would love to fix my sleeping pattern... *sigh* oh well. Ill probably be on from 11pm the night before throughout for god knows how long - should be a bit of fun though. Do you know TeamSpeak? I've got one running and I was thinking maybe some of might want to go on a chat or something, maybe on Skype as well. I dunno, was just a thought, but may make it a bit more fun...

ReputationRep:
    I've not even thought about my results for the whole summer but the day has kind of crept up on me and now I'm scared haha!

Hope everyone gets the results they want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenladybird)
    I wouldn't be too worried if you didn't get your grades, there's nothing wrong with having to go to college before eventually getting to do your uni degree!
    True, I suppose I'm more dreading feeling disappointed in myself and feeling like I let EVERYONE down and like such a failure. Everyone and myself seems to have high expectations of me which I can't reach but I really want to pass this year. Everyone pray for me please haha. What's meant to be will be I suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenladybird)
    Meh, I would not go to College. I would feel as if I were a complete failure if I went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Meh, I would not go to College. I would feel as if I am a complete failure if I went.
    Dat private school snobbishness doe

ReputationRep:
    What you all doing to pass time? better doing something to take your mind off it , dont worry about something you haven't got yet, wise words

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.