Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What unis have the poshest students? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wisefire)
    Well I'm stoked...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't let him give you some false sense of confidence with these anecdotes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElChapo)
    Don't let him give you some false sense of confidence with these anecdotes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Mansun)
    To be frank, the more successful graduates are probably those who don't come onto forums like these and take swipes at others in a snobbish way. John Major didn't go to uni, yet he was once Prime Minister of the UK.
    Wait what? I honestly wasn't referring to anyone or anything posted. Okay I get you, and I see what you mean having read the above posts, but I literally wrote that as a joke/afterthought. But yeah, I see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait what? I honestly wasn't referring to anyone or anything posted. Okay I get you, and I see what you mean having read the above posts, but I literally wrote that as half a joke/afterthought. But yeah, I see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, it was not aimed at you. Seriously the flak I get when I say there is little difference between Cardiff and UCL. It is like some snobs think Cardiff is a former poly or something. It is a world class uni with a dental and medical school, plus a top class pharmacy school. Plus the main building is something special. Bitter Oxbridge rejects no doubt, thank goodness these bad apples did get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, well that explains why a guy in my school (a private one) is keen on putting down history at Leeds as his first choice, with the UTMOST confidence of getting into banking. In fact, he's EXTREMELY unhesitant about getting into most lucrative roles within FO banking. He also has the backing of an alumni from my school, who is a wealth manager for Barclays bank. That I know for sure. I also bet he knows even more people (and, most likely, his dad probably works in banking). Connected, middle-class, privileged, white (Anglo-Saxon) Protestant (WASP), who has a lot of girls and parties in his life (and blowjobs I bet) and moderately high amounts of money already. He does work hard though. However, he isn't necessarily VERY bright. He's bright, but not very. He's actually quite bad at maths (he's dropping it; thinks he got a C at AS), and he's not UP there at the very top end of his game even with all of his other essay-based subjects. Lucky soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bloody hell, he's got one hell of a life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Bloody hell, he's got one hell of a life.
    I go to a school full of highly privileged people. It's causing me to become disassociated, dissatisfied and very confident and brash about things in general. One's got a P1. Yes, the P1, not the MP4-12C/650S... It's fricking brilliant; there's honestly no envy whatsoever. Just a great thought. I don't envy the material things the rich have at all. That's just money. I can get money. What pisses me off at my core is all of the more human things they can get up to. The intangible stuff. Their interactions. Stuff like what I said about parties and sex etc. Socialites. Better girls. Partying. Lol, it's like they have damn sex slaves. Stuff like that... THAT'S the only thing I 'envy' about the obscene world I'm in: social/sexual privileges. THAT is what I'm after... That... CLASS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exeter for sure

ReputationRep:
    Not Aberystwyth, let's put it this way.

ReputationRep:
    I go to a school full of highly privileged people. It's causing me to become disassociated, dissatisfied and very confident and brash about things in general. One's got a P1. Yes, the P1, not the MP4-12C/650S... It's fricking brilliant; there's honestly no envy whatsoever. Just a great thought. I don't envy the material things the rich have at all. That's just money. I can get money. What pisses me off at my core is all of the more human things they can get up to. The intangible stuff. Their interactions. Stuff like what I said about parties and sex etc. Socialites. Better girls. Partying. Lol, it's like they have damn sex slaves. Stuff like that... THAT'S the only thing I 'envy' about the obscene world I'm in: social/sexual privileges. THAT is what I'm after... That... CLASS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't be envious about that.

Don't be envious about guys that get laid a lot. Yeah sure, you see a super hot girl, you wanna bang her, you see that other guys get super hot girls like that, but at the end of the day, all that stuff is so meaningless once you find that special one. Once you find a REAL girlfriend, all those feelings about banging super hot chicks just goes out of the window. It's like hanging around with 10-15 people and showing that you're popular, but in reality, none of those 10-15 people are your REAL friends. I would rather have a close bunch of friends, not too big, that I can share everything to. And having a REAL girlfriend who you would want to marry one day, the appearance of that person shouldn't even be a priority. It's more to do with her sense of humour, her character etc. than how attractive she is. Seriously, I went out with this super hot South Asian girl, and I couldn't hold a conversation with her because we had nothing in common and her sense of humour was so crap. And I would definitely say that these ''hot girls, parties, clubbing, socialites'' stuff is all materialistic. None of that is real. That's just a bunch of bull****. Don't fall for that crap...I wouldn't. I know where I've come from, and I'm proud of it.

ReputationRep:
    Oxbridge, Durham and Brunel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Don't be envious about that.

Don't be envious about guys that get laid a lot. Yeah sure, you see a super hot girl, you wanna bang her, you see that other guys get super hot girls like that, but at the end of the day, all that stuff is so meaningless once you find that special one. Once you find a REAL girlfriend, all those feelings about banging super hot chicks just goes out of the window. It's like hanging around with 10-15 people and showing that you're popular, but in reality, none of those 10-15 people are your REAL friends. I would rather have a close bunch of friends, not too big, that I can share everything to. And having a REAL girlfriend who you would want to marry one day, the appearance of that person shouldn't even be a priority. It's more to do with her sense of humour, her character etc. than how attractive she is. Seriously, I went out with this super hot South Asian girl, and I couldn't hold a conversation with her because we had nothing in common and her sense of humour was so crap. And I would definitely say that these ''hot girls, parties, clubbing, socialites'' stuff is all materialistic. None of that is real. That's just a bunch of bull****. Don't fall for that crap...I wouldn't. I know where I've come from, and I'm proud of it.
    Very off topic, but agreeable all the same. I chase hot chicks in London all the time, but in a more sober mood I prefer women with some intelligence and personality, and class. Looks are only part of it.

Posh students at Glasgow Caledonian, Leeds Met, London Met, Bath Spa, Manchester Met, and every ex-polytechnic in the UK.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will anyone from your school choose Nottingham? Maybe a plum course such as Medicine, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Economics, Law? Manchester has the most number of private school kids, Nottingham, Leeds and Newcastle are all on about level pegging in second.

ReputationRep:
    Will anyone from your school choose Nottingham? Maybe a plum course such as Medicine, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Economics, Law? Manchester has the most number of private school kids, Nottingham, Leeds and Newcastle are all on about level pegging in second.
    Yep, Nottingham, Manchester, KCL, Durham, Surrey, Kent, Royal Holloway etc, they're quite predominant. It's great I've associated myself with the people I know. They like me, and I very much like them too. Most are doing medicine/dentistry and business management/accounting and finance and stuff like that, and some (of the brighter ones) are doing economics, mechanical engineering and maths. The remainder want to do geography, and a few history, archeology/design/artsy stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Nottingham, Manchester, KCL, Durham, Surrey, Kent, Royal Holloway etc, they're quite predominant. It's great I've associated myself with the people I know. They like me, and I very much like them too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unless you are a real party animal, I would choose Durham and KCL over Nottingham. The students at Notts were high energy, fun loving part animals. Plenty of middle class rich kids, but not too many real posh boys and girls back in 2005. I think one student was from Eton in our hall.

ReputationRep:
    Sources? Well most of the Russel group university would appeal more to private school kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Sources? Well most of the Russel group university would appeal more to private school kids.
    Do the Maths, Nottingham has 29-30% private school intake, and over 21,000 undergraduate students = 6000 plus private school kids. Durham has about 13,000 students, 40-45% are private school = <6000 students privately educated.

The bigger the uni, the greater the numbers of private school kids going to that Russell Group uni. But Durham & St Andrews easily beat Notts when it comes to percentage of private versus state school kids, as they take in far less state school kids.

ReputationRep:
    Do the Maths, Nottingham has 29-30% private school intake, and over 21,000 undergraduate students = 6000 plus private school kids. Durham has about 13,000 students, 40-45% are private school = <6000 students privately educated.

The bigger the uni, the greater the numbers of private school kids going to that Russell Group uni. But Durham & St Andrews easily beat Notts when it comes to percentage of private versus state school kids, as they take in far less state school kids.
    I'm asking where you got the secondary sources from: the website or whatever you got it from. Are these days for this or last years?

ReputationRep:
    I'm asking where you got the secondary sources from: the website or whatever you got it from. Are these days for this or last years?
    Not quite sure which year this was taken from, but it is legitimate data:-

http://www.studentbeans.com/mag/en/c...-s-the-poshest

Nottingham actually has 30.5% of students from a private school background, just pipped by Exeter. Leeds is down at 26.9%, Manchester at 21.9%. Durham at 40.8%. So it turns out that Nottingham as quite a few more private schools kids than Leeds, Manchester, and even Durham.

| Rank | University | Percentage of students from independent schools | | :---: | --- | :---: | |1| Courtauld Institute of Art| 54.1%| |2| Royal Agricultural College| 53.7%| |3| Royal College of Music| 50.9%| |4| The University of Oxford| 45.7%| |5| Royal Academy of Music| 43.1%| |6| University of Durham| 40.8%| |7| The University of Cambridge| 40.7%| |8| The University of St Andrews| 40.6%| |9| The University of Bristol| 39.1%| |10| Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine|36.9%| |11| University College London| 34.7%| |12| The University of Exeter| 31.9%| |13| The University of Nottingham| 30.5%| |14| Guildhall School of Music and Drama| 30%| |15| The University of Edinburgh| 29.6%| |16| London School of Economics and Political Science| 29.2%| |17| King's College London| 28.7%| |18| The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne| 28.5%| |19| Oxford Brookes University| 27.6%| |20| The University of Leeds|26.9%| |21| The University of Bath| 25.8%| |22| Royal Northern College of Music| 25.6%| |23| The University of Warwick| 25.3%| |24| Heythrop College| 23.4%| |25| The School of Oriental and African Studies|22.5%| |26| The University of Birmingham| 22.4%| |27| The University of Manchester| 21.9%| |28| The University of York| 20.9%| |29| The University of Aberdeen| 20.5%| |30| The Royal Veterinary College| 19.7%| |31| Loughborough University| 18.4%| |32| Edinburgh College of Art| 18.4%| |33| Royal Holloway and Bedford New College|18.3%| |34| Harper Adams University College|18%| |35| Glasgow School of Art|17.3%| |36| St George's Hospital Medical School| 16.6%| |37| The University of Reading| 16.2%| |38| Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance| 15.6%| |39| The University of Southampton| 15.5%| |40| The University of Buckingham| 15.4%| |41| Cardiff University|14.9%| |42| The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama| 14.9%| |43| Queen Mary and Westfield College|14.7%| |44| The University of Liverpool| 14.4%| |45| The University of Sheffield|14%| |46| Conservatoire for Dance and Drama| 13%| |47| The University of Glasgow|12.7%| |48| The University of Sussex| 12%| |49| The University of Leicester|11.2%| |50| The University of Dundee|11%| |51|Central School of Speech and Drama| 10.4%| |52| University of the West of England, Bristol|10.4%| |53| The University of East Anglia|10.1%| |54| The School of Pharmacy | 9.7%| |55| The City University| 9.6%| |56| Leeds College of Music| 9.6%| |57| Aston University|9.4%| |58| The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts| 9.3%| |59| Goldsmiths College| 9%| |60| The University of Keele|8.8%| |61| The University of Northumbria at Newcastle| 8.7%| |62| The University of Lancaster|8.6%| |63| The University of Surrey|8.6%| |64| Herio-Watt University| 8%| |65| The University of Kent|7.7%| |66| University of the Arts, London|7.7%| |67| Swansea University|7.7%| |68| The University of Strathclyde| 7.5%| |69| The University of Hull| 7.3%| |70| The University of Brighton| 7.1%| |71| The Robert Gordon University| 7%| |72| Leeds Metropolitan University| 6.7%| |73| St Mary's University College, Twickenham|6.6%| |74| The University of Wales, Lampeter| 6.6%| |75| The University of Plymouth| 6.5%| |76| The Nottingham Trent University|6.4%| |77| The University of Bradford| 6.2%| |78| Brunel University|6.2%| |79| Bournemouth University| 6.1%| |80| The University of Stirling|5.9%| |81| Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh| 5.5%| |82| Bath Spa University|5.2%| |83| Roehampton University| 4.9%| |84| The University of Portsmouth| 4.8%| |85| The University of Westminster| 4.7%| |86| York St John University| 4.7%| |87| University of Gloucestershire|4.6%| |88| The Manchester Metropolitan University| 4.6%| |89| Aberystwyth University| 4.5%| |90| Bangor University| 4.5%| |91| University of Wales Institute, Cardiff| 4.5%| |92| Glasgow Caledonian University|4.5%| |93| Liverpool John Moores University| 4.4%| |94| Edinburgh Napier University| 4.2%| |95| University College Plymouth St Mark and St John| 4.1%| |96| Writtle College|4.1%| |97| University of Abertay Dundee|3.9%| |98| Rose Bruford College| 3.8%| |99| University College Birmingham| 3.7%| |100| University College Falmouth|3.7%| |101| London Metropolitan University| 3.6%| |102| The University of Essex| 3.5%| |103| Kingston University|3.5%| |104| Anglia Ruskin University| 3.4%| |105| Canterbury Christ Church University| 3.4%| |106| Buckinghamshire New University| 3.3%| |107| The University of Chichester| 3.3%| |108| The University of Winchester| 3.3%| |109| Coventry University| 3.2%| |110| Southampton Solent University| 3.2%| |111| Leeds Trinity University College|3%| |112| The Arts University College at Bournemouth| 2.9%| |113| University of Hertfordshire|2.9%| |114| Sheffield Hallam University|2.9%| |115| The University of Worcester| 2.9%| |116| Birmingham City University| 2.8%| |117| Norwich University College of the Arts| 2.7%| |118| Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln| 2.6%| |119| The University of Greenwich| 2.6%| |120| The University of Salford| 2.6%| |121| The University of Sunderland|2.6%| |122| University of Cumbria| 2.5%| |123| The University of Lincoln| 2.5%| |124| University for the Creative Arts| 2.4%| |125| University of Chester| 2.3%| |126| The University of Northampton| 2.3%| |127| London South Bank University| 2.2%| |128| Staffordshire University| 2.2%| |129| Thames Valley University| 2.2%| |130| De Montfort University|2.1%| |131| The University of Huddersfield|2.1%| |132| University of Derby| 1.9%| |133| The University of Teesside| 1.9%| |134| The University of East London|1.8%| |135| Middlesex University| 1.8%| |136| University of Glamorgan| 1.7%| |137| Ravensbourne|1.6%| |138| The University of the West of Scotland| 1.6%| |139| The Queen's University of Belfast| 1.6%| |140| University of Bedfordshire|1.5%| |141| The University of Bolton|1.4%| |142| The University of Central Lancashire|1.4%| |143| Liverpool Hope University| 1.4%| |144| Swansea Metropolitan University|1.4%| |145| Edge Hill University| 1.2%| |146| The University of Wolverhampton| 1.2%| |147| The University of Wales, Newport| 1.2%| |148| Trinity University College|1.1%| |149| UHI Millennium Institute| 1.1%| |150| University Campus Suffolk| 0.8%| |151| Newman University College| 0.6%| |152| Stranmillis University College|0.5%| |153| Glyndŵr University|0.3%| |154| University of Ulster| 0.1%| |155| St Mary's University College| 0%|[ Data supplied by HESA. League compiled by studentbeans.com]

ReputationRep:
    Not quite sure which year this was taken from, but it is legitimate data:-

http://www.studentbeans.com/mag/en/c...-s-the-poshest

Nottingham actually has 30.5% of students from a private school background, just pipped by Exeter. Leeds is down at 26.9%, Manchester at 21.9%. Durham at 40.8%. So it turns out that Nottingham as quite a few more private schools kids than Leeds, Manchester, and even Durham.
    | Rank | University | Percentage of students from independent schools | | :---: | --- | :---: | |1| Courtauld Institute of Art| 54.1%| |2| Royal Agricultural College| 53.7%| |3| Royal College of Music| 50.9%| |4| The University of Oxford| 45.7%| |5| Royal Academy of Music| 43.1%| |6| University of Durham| 40.8%| |7| The University of Cambridge| 40.7%| |8| The University of St Andrews| 40.6%| |9| The University of Bristol| 39.1%| |10| Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine|36.9%| |11| University College London| 34.7%| |12| The University of Exeter| 31.9%| |13| The University of Nottingham| 30.5%| |14| Guildhall School of Music and Drama| 30%| |15| The University of Edinburgh| 29.6%| |16| London School of Economics and Political Science| 29.2%| |17| King's College London| 28.7%| |18| The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne| 28.5%| |19| Oxford Brookes University| 27.6%| |20| The University of Leeds|26.9%| |21| The University of Bath| 25.8%| |22| Royal Northern College of Music| 25.6%| |23| The University of Warwick| 25.3%| |24| Heythrop College| 23.4%| |25| The School of Oriental and African Studies|22.5%| |26| The University of Birmingham| 22.4%| |27| The University of Manchester| 21.9%| |28| The University of York| 20.9%| |29| The University of Aberdeen| 20.5%| |30| The Royal Veterinary College| 19.7%| |31| Loughborough University| 18.4%| |32| Edinburgh College of Art| 18.4%| |33| Royal Holloway and Bedford New College|18.3%| |34| Harper Adams University College|18%| |35| Glasgow School of Art|17.3%| |36| St George's Hospital Medical School| 16.6%| |37| The University of Reading| 16.2%| |38| Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance| 15.6%| |39| The University of Southampton| 15.5%| |40| The University of Buckingham| 15.4%| |41| Cardiff University|14.9%| |42| The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama| 14.9%| |43| Queen Mary and Westfield College|14.7%| |44| The University of Liverpool| 14.4%| |45| The University of Sheffield|14%| |46| Conservatoire for Dance and Drama| 13%| |47| The University of Glasgow|12.7%| |48| The University of Sussex| 12%| |49| The University of Leicester|11.2%| |50| The University of Dundee|11%| |51|Central School of Speech and Drama| 10.4%| |52| University of the West of England, Bristol|10.4%| |53| The University of East Anglia|10.1%| |54| The School of Pharmacy | 9.7%| |55| The City University| 9.6%| |56| Leeds College of Music| 9.6%| |57| Aston University|9.4%| |58| The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts| 9.3%| |59| Goldsmiths College| 9%| |60| The University of Keele|8.8%| |61| The University of Northumbria at Newcastle| 8.7%| |62| The University of Lancaster|8.6%| |63| The University of Surrey|8.6%| |64| Herio-Watt University| 8%| |65| The University of Kent|7.7%| |66| University of the Arts, London|7.7%| |67| Swansea University|7.7%| |68| The University of Strathclyde| 7.5%| |69| The University of Hull| 7.3%| |70| The University of Brighton| 7.1%| |71| The Robert Gordon University| 7%| |72| Leeds Metropolitan University| 6.7%| |73| St Mary's University College, Twickenham|6.6%| |74| The University of Wales, Lampeter| 6.6%| |75| The University of Plymouth| 6.5%| |76| The Nottingham Trent University|6.4%| |77| The University of Bradford| 6.2%| |78| Brunel University|6.2%| |79| Bournemouth University| 6.1%| |80| The University of Stirling|5.9%| |81| Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh| 5.5%| |82| Bath Spa University|5.2%| |83| Roehampton University| 4.9%| |84| The University of Portsmouth| 4.8%| |85| The University of Westminster| 4.7%| |86| York St John University| 4.7%| |87| University of Gloucestershire|4.6%| |88| The Manchester Metropolitan University| 4.6%| |89| Aberystwyth University| 4.5%| |90| Bangor University| 4.5%| |91| University of Wales Institute, Cardiff| 4.5%| |92| Glasgow Caledonian University|4.5%| |93| Liverpool John Moores University| 4.4%| |94| Edinburgh Napier University| 4.2%| |95| University College Plymouth St Mark and St John| 4.1%| |96| Writtle College|4.1%| |97| University of Abertay Dundee|3.9%| |98| Rose Bruford College| 3.8%| |99| University College Birmingham| 3.7%| |100| University College Falmouth|3.7%| |101| London Metropolitan University| 3.6%| |102| The University of Essex| 3.5%| |103| Kingston University|3.5%| |104| Anglia Ruskin University| 3.4%| |105| Canterbury Christ Church University| 3.4%| |106| Buckinghamshire New University| 3.3%| |107| The University of Chichester| 3.3%| |108| The University of Winchester| 3.3%| |109| Coventry University| 3.2%| |110| Southampton Solent University| 3.2%| |111| Leeds Trinity University College|3%| |112| The Arts University College at Bournemouth| 2.9%| |113| University of Hertfordshire|2.9%| |114| Sheffield Hallam University|2.9%| |115| The University of Worcester| 2.9%| |116| Birmingham City University| 2.8%| |117| Norwich University College of the Arts| 2.7%| |118| Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln| 2.6%| |119| The University of Greenwich| 2.6%| |120| The University of Salford| 2.6%| |121| The University of Sunderland|2.6%| |122| University of Cumbria| 2.5%| |123| The University of Lincoln| 2.5%| |124| University for the Creative Arts| 2.4%| |125| University of Chester| 2.3%| |126| The University of Northampton| 2.3%| |127| London South Bank University| 2.2%| |128| Staffordshire University| 2.2%| |129| Thames Valley University| 2.2%| |130| De Montfort University|2.1%| |131| The University of Huddersfield|2.1%| |132| University of Derby| 1.9%| |133| The University of Teesside| 1.9%| |134| The University of East London|1.8%| |135| Middlesex University| 1.8%| |136| University of Glamorgan| 1.7%| |137| Ravensbourne|1.6%| |138| The University of the West of Scotland| 1.6%| |139| The Queen's University of Belfast| 1.6%| |140| University of Bedfordshire|1.5%| |141| The University of Bolton|1.4%| |142| The University of Central Lancashire|1.4%| |143| Liverpool Hope University| 1.4%| |144| Swansea Metropolitan University|1.4%| |145| Edge Hill University| 1.2%| |146| The University of Wolverhampton| 1.2%| |147| The University of Wales, Newport| 1.2%| |148| Trinity University College|1.1%| |149| UHI Millennium Institute| 1.1%| |150| University Campus Suffolk| 0.8%| |151| Newman University College| 0.6%| |152| Stranmillis University College|0.5%| |153| Glyndŵr University|0.3%| |154| University of Ulster| 0.1%| |155| St Mary's University College| 0%|[ Data supplied by HESA. League compiled by studentbeans.com]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...-students.html

But now these results makes it even more complicated as Nottingham isn't on the least, I'm not trying to defend Nottingham but it's just what you say about it that makes me think you are misleading people.

ReputationRep:

But now these results makes it even more complicated as Nottingham isn't on the least, I'm not trying to defend Nottingham but it's just what you say about it that makes me think you are misleading people.

Data supplied by HESA, based on number of independent school kids going to universities (2012).

Anyway, these things vary year on year, The data you were looking at is 2013 data that was published in 2014.

ReputationRep:

Data supplied by HESA, based on number of independent school kids going to universities.

Anyway, these things vary year on year, The data you were looking at is 2013 data that was published in 2014.
    Which makes it more accurate, so now I'm wondering why you didn't use the most current one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.