Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Straight white guy festival' causes controversy Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    check georgia. my mate studied there as a lawyer. he told me bout it.
    Step 3: Establish Paternity
    Before the court can order child support and medical support, paternity must be established. Paternity means legal fatherhood. If you and the father were not married when the child was born, the biological father can be made the legal father by an administrative or court order. If the man is unwilling to admit paternity, you must sign a paternity affidavit before genetic testing and/or a court hearing can be scheduled. Testing is done by Buccal Swabbing (saliva) or by drawing a blood sample. The test is more than 99% accurate.

http://dcss.dhs.georgia.gov/child-support-process
    Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truths)
    Pathetic.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iiCjYoIwRd7LS.gif[/MG]
    meh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    meh
    You done yet? It has been fun but you have demonstrated more than enough times that you lack common sense, and infant level intelligence. If you continue to speak out of your ass, you will continue to be exposed. Learn to muzzle yourself when the grown ups are talking, maybe then you might be able to redeem yourself from your shameful negative rep. Just a little food for thought. Good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Lol thanks but there's always DNA tests. I don't any man who will accept responsibility without that information. In the end what seems to be favoritism for women is really just reparations for a time when women truly were subjugated.
    It doesn't matter if the man doesn't want to accept responsibility since it's the law lol. He'l just be sued by the woman. Theres also a time limit for the DNA testing and if the woman waits long enough it won't matter who the real father is, the one she chose will be the one who pays. And theres been cases where they even find out the real father early on, but because they don't have enough money the courts just rule that the most financially secure man pays. Basically a woman can just choose to ruin a man's life through lies and deceit if she wants to because thats how the law works.

So if you're a poor girl you can just get yourself pregnant and thats free money for the next 18 years. Since they can lie about contraception as well and that's not against the law either. All the risk is on the man if he decides to trust a woman.

Well you can look at it like that (reperations), even though I don't think that's a reason for giving one set of people more rights than the other. Or you can just look at it how it is. Men having less rights than women in that entire area, due to the law.

Women just have more rights than men when it comes to the actual law. A woman pretty much has equal rights in every area apart from sex/family matters. In those situations women have a lot more rights than men.

Btw this happens in UK as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truths)
    You done yet? It has been fun but you have demonstrated more than enough times that you lack common sense, and infant level intelligence. If you continue to speak out of your ass, you will continue to be exposed. Learn to muzzle yourself when the grown ups are talking, maybe then you might be able to redeem yourself from your shameful negative rep. Just a little food for thought. Good day.

dont get brave you got 1 thing right. which i suggest you hold on to because youve got everything else wrong.

lol u care about rep? ...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I don't see what is wrong with celebrating the fact you are a straight white man. It is great being a straight white guy.
    Exactly, what's wrong with celebrating being a straight white guy?

White power! White power!

:mob:

ReputationRep:
    Straight people without them we would cease to exist. White people without them we wouldn't have many of the great luxuries we take for granted today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adolph Critler)
    Straight people without them we would cease to exist. White people without them we wouldn't have many of the great luxuries we take for granted today.
    Don't really get homophobes, white racists or afrocentrists

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.