Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a Random Fact about Yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squirb)
    Well that escalated quickly! I poked our toaster with a knife once and shorted the electrics in our whole house haha. I accidentally blew up my old computer once too..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes...it is...

shocking :cool:

Get it? electricity? Shocking? :nothing: lol And are you some electro-pyromaniac? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Yes...it is...

Get it? electricity? Shocking? :nothing: lol And are you some electro-pyromaniac? lol
    Hahaha I geddit, you made a funny

Lol nah with the toaster I was trying to get something out, and with the computer I was actually trying to fix it. I pushed a switch at the back which altered something (voltage input I think?) and it made a loud bang and smoke started coming out and it was dead haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I geddit, you made a funny

Lol nah with the toaster I was trying to get something out, and with the computer I was actually trying to fix it. I pushed a switch at the back which altered something (voltage input I think?) and it made a loud bang and smoke started coming out and it was dead haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg that would've been so funny to see. I'm a bit of a pyro like I've set things on legit fire countless times :facepalm: I left cookies in the oven and they caught fire my older cousin had to go in and save all of us lmao he was so pissed off at me. And then so many other things.

Lmao I put a frozen candy bar in the microwave...with the wrapping still on. :indiff: it caused Twilight Zone-y lightning in the oven it was so cool haha

ReputationRep:
    So not only do I find out yesterday that I'm adopted. The people I've been calling "Mom" and "Dad" are actually infertile impostors who bought me outside of a meth clinic in Cincinatti for two boxes of Sudafed, but I also get this news dropped on me - my birth father, Bruce... well he needs a kidney and I'm the only match and apparently Bruce needs it "stat". Mmm-hmm. You need it stat, Bruce? Huh? Well maybe I needed a father stat instead of my stay-at-home dad who showers me with love everyday of his life, this goddamn spermless liar!

So now I gotta to be at Kaiser Permanente tomorrow at 6 a.m. I know, Bruce couldn't even afford a real hospital... managed care. Ironic, huh? He never *managed* to care for me.

It's really eating me up inside, it's eating me up.

ReputationRep:
    Omg that would've been so funny to see. I'm a bit of a pyro like I've set things on legit fire countless times :facepalm: I left cookies in the oven and they caught fire my older cousin had to go in and save all of us lmao he was so pissed off at me. And then so many other things.

Lmao I put a frozen candy bar in the microwave...with the wrapping still on. :indiff: it caused Twilight Zone-y lightning in the oven it was so cool haha
    I was so scared lmao! Haha jheeze you're even crazier than me Setting things on fire is weirdly therapeutic though idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    As it says in the title, just post a random (true) piece of information about yourself.

I am allergic to onions.
    Oh it's your thread.

ReputationRep:
    I was so scared lmao! Haha jheeze you're even crazier than me Setting things on fire is weirdly therapeutic though idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes it is kind of nice. Like I took a paper towel and lit the corner. :teehee: The other times were accidents promise. I just have a ...fiery..nature:cool: Get it get it? lol XD

ReputationRep:
    We are all related genetically of course, but in terms of family name, my second name only belongs to my family, anyone who has it, we have found that isn't so far back related, within 50 years of relation so I guess that's different ish.

Second name is Stuthridge.. btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am allergic to coconut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thaine Williams)
    I am allergic to coconut
    I used to think coconut was actually a nut as it had 'nut' in its name; being allergic to nuts I used to just assume I'd be allergic to coconut too, so in school I would ask for a replacement desert when the one that was offered contained coconut. Much to my disappointment, the replacement would tend to be an apple.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is kind of nice. Like I took a paper towel and lit the corner. :teehee: The other times were accidents promise. I just have a ...fiery..nature:cool: Get it get it? lol XD
    Look at all these puns! You're on.. Fire :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe it's the ...heat. lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably the least intelligent user on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's your thread.

Indeed Welcome

Random Fact: I have three tattoos. I got my first one when I was 18 and kept it a secret from my parents until I was 23. The most awkward part was when they found out my older brother got a tattoo. My mother called me on the phone, ranting about criminals and thugs being the only ones with tattoos. This was about two months after I'd got my second one.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    Indeed Welcome

Random Fact: I have three tattoos. I got my first one when I was 18 and kept it a secret from my parents until I was 23. The most awkward part was when they found out my older brother got a tattoo. My mother called me on the phone, ranting about criminals and thugs being the only ones with tattoos. This was about two months after I'd got my second one.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I write poems and dedicate the deathiest ones to the people I love.

ReputationRep:
    I worked as a lifeguard on Bondi

ReputationRep:
    I saw Phill Jupitus in a museum last week.

ReputationRep:
    Yes...it is...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe it's the ...heat. lol

ReputationRep:
    When I do Taekwondo I always think I'm a ninja

But still get kicked and punched no matter what :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.