Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where have people read that Southampton take 15 graduates for bm5? I can't find it anywhere?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb31g11)
    Where have people read that Southampton take 15 graduates for bm5? I can't find it anywhere?
    Someone phoned the university and asked.

ReputationRep:
    Soooo.... Who had their interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleDonkey)
    Soooo.... Who had their interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me! When was yours (I mean what time)?? and how did it go??

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this has probably been asked and answered before but does anyone know when we are likely to hear back (post interview)?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon12345678)
    Sorry this has probably been asked and answered before but does anyone know when we are likely to hear back (post interview)?
    End of March/early April.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nttx)
    Hi, just wondering but if you're a graduate applicant who has not received an invitation yet for the 24th Feb interview, does it pretty much mean its the end of the road for the application? They normally send out the interview invites two weeks in advance isn't it?

Hi there don't know if they'll do it this year but I know last year that they put on extra dates for interview. I also haven't got an interview but I haven't been rejected either so I'm assuming that at the moment they are going through the people they've interviewed and if they need to interview more then hopefully they'll offer and interview to people like you or me :s hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    good luck to everyone!! i had my interview on Feb 2nd and am anxiously checking my emails 5 times a day :P!! its my first choice so fingers firmly crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibflub10)
    Hi there don't know if they'll do it this year but I know last year that they put on extra dates for interview. I also haven't got an interview but I haven't been rejected either so I'm assuming that at the moment they are going through the people they've interviewed and if they need to interview more then hopefully they'll offer and interview to people like you or me :s hope this helps
    What's your ukcat? They usually reject at the end of interviews

ReputationRep:
    Regret not applying to southampton, I was wrongly told that they didnt accept FMaths as an AS if you did maths aswell which is why I didnt apply seeing as I got ABBBBA(FMaths A, only 2 modules sat in 1st year) at AS and took ABB to A2 to sit the final AS fmaths exam at A2

Do Southampton go on ucas extra or allow really late applications by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hudl)
    Regret not applying to southampton, I was wrongly told that they didnt accept FMaths as an AS if you did maths aswell which is why I didnt apply seeing as I got ABBBBA(FMaths A, only 2 modules sat in 1st year) at AS and took ABB to A2 to sit the final AS fmaths exam at A2

Do Southampton go on ucas extra or allow really late applications by any chance?

Not for medicine

ReputationRep:
    Can i know why i haven't heard anything from sou yet? Anyone got rejected?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy90900320)
    Can i know why i haven't heard anything from sou yet? Anyone got rejected?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you haven't heard by now then it means you haven't been selected for interview yet. They sometimes put on extra dates but you won't know for sure either way until yiu get an invite or a rejection. Rejections they deal with last and they send those out from the end of March onwards if I remember.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Southampton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piaaah)
    Whaaa?! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, via Track or did they email you directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whaaa?! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

29th January - didn't think they would get back to me this quick!

ReputationRep:
    Also, via Track or did they email you directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Via Track

ReputationRep:
    29th January - didn't think they would get back to me this quick!
    Wow congratulations!!! Enjoy the excitement. freaking out now. Hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow congratulations!!! Enjoy the excitement. freaking out now. Hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.