Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

winghwy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, I'm an international applicant from Hong Kong with a conditional offer for politics and international studies (:
Warwick should be my first choice as the department seems to be amazing!
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm currently holding an offer for Physics MSci. I just shot off an email asking to switch to Maths and Physics MMathPhys. The offer is the same for both (A*AA); has anyone had any experience doing this? Anyone know if I'll have any difficulty doing this?

A friend of mine left Warwick earlier this year because, after going to study physics, he tried to switch to maths and physics but didn't have A2 further maths so they wouldn't let him. I'm going to have that so I don't know if it will be a problem. Stress.
sitiputri
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for PPE! A*AA. Sent off application on December 16th.
Thestudent100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got a conditional offer in one week for Management. I applied in mid-November with IB 38/45 predicted without tok and ee points. My offer was 38 points overall, so doable . I'm still waiting for responses from the other schools I applied to (lse, bath, edinburgh, st andrews) and the wait is getting tiresome... I was pretty happy with my PS so I bet that affected why I got an offer so fast.

Posted from TSR Mobile
2015brj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by extraolives)
Got a conditional offer for Economics, Politics & International Studies

Congratulations I just applied for that course as well! Do you mind telling me your predicted/offered and how long it took for Warwick to answer?
niamhryle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by grammar12)
Any English offers recently? I applied in mid October and still haven't heard anything. Im starting to become very nervous because of not hearing anything for a long time
I've applied for English and haven't heard back either! I'm guessing they'll be making decisions over Christmas (I think they sent an email saying so but I can't quite remember). I wouldn't worry!
I3lackPhoenix95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by niamhryle)
I've applied for English and haven't heard back either! I'm guessing they'll be making decisions over Christmas (I think they sent an email saying so but I can't quite remember). I wouldn't worry!
I assume that since the course is quite popular, they don't want to make any hasty decisions, and instead wait until they received all applications before giving any offers (unless you are exceptionally good).
hanna_26
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have got an offer for Economics. Just confirmed it as a firm choice
DylanFarrugia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got an offer for history and attending the open day on Wednesday 25th February?
Ruxy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/groups/792168184190927/

Hi guys, I finally had a little bit of time to create a fb group (with mocks, tests and all that college stuff). It's the first group I have ever created so let me know if it doesn't work... Thanks
extraolives
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 2015brj)
Congratulations I just applied for that course as well! Do you mind telling me your predicted/offered and how long it took for Warwick to answer?
Thanks! I'm predicted 44 IB Points, and they gave me an offer of 38. Warwick was actually quite fast, but I applied in September. They took around 1 month and a bit to reply I think.

This is my second choice now, just got an offer from Cambridge ! So if I don't meet my offer I'll be going to Warwick in October!

Good luck!
miraj3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional offer for MMORSE!
Maham96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Harshil1)
Offer for PPE from Warwick! International Applicant!
Hey me too! Im from Pakistan btw what about you?
Maham96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by caroly0925)
hi, i have a conditional offer for PPE (38 IB)
Hey me too! But im an international applicant though (A*AA)
Maham96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey got a conditional offer from Warwick the day before yesterday for PPE and it's my second choice (LSE is first if they accept me ). Love Warwick!! ♥international applicant btw
2015brj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by extraolives)
Thanks! I'm predicted 44 IB Points, and they gave me an offer of 38. Warwick was actually quite fast, but I applied in September. They took around 1 month and a bit to reply I think.

This is my second choice now, just got an offer from Cambridge ! So if I don't meet my offer I'll be going to Warwick in October!

Good luck!
wow 44 points is amazing I'm an IB student as well (international applicant- indian citizen living in Japan) and i just applied two days ago so I'm really nervous about it!

thanks for replying and congrats on Cambridge!
nush1597
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miraj3)
Conditional offer for MMORSE!
Same here! Is it your firm??

Posted from TSR Mobile
quientity
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
do you mind me asking how long it took till you were made an offer and when you applied? I just recently applied for the economics and Industrial Organization course as an international applicant and ive been stressing out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miraj3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nush1597)
Same here! Is it your firm??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yepp, can't wait to go! Love the campus and love the sound of Morse!
nush1597
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miraj3)
Yepp, can't wait to go! Love the campus and love the sound of Morse!
Yeahh I'm quite excited myself! What a levels do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise