The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

It literally seems as if everyone has got a rejection letter! Like if they say it doesn't meet their standards, well isn't that what were going to learn? I wonder what kind of people they are going to accept?
Reply 441
Original post by Amelia0011
It literally seems as if everyone has got a rejection letter! Like if they say it doesn't meet their standards, well isn't that what were going to learn? I wonder what kind of people they are going to accept?

I thought that! The only reason my written piece isn't up to standards is because I haven't done the degree yet 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lccy
I thought that! The only reason my written piece isn't up to standards is because I haven't done the degree yet 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! Like they should just take a chance on us! Like were just finishing college and csm would of been a great opportunity for us to develop!
Original post by lccy
No I didn't, it just said that under reasoning for rejection on ucas. They also sent an email 😂

I wrote about John Galliano for Margiela.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok then I guess I didn't read the email properly cos I was upset lol...oh well what to do now? :frown:
Reply 444
Original post by pinkylicious
ok then I guess I didn't read the email properly cos I was upset lol...oh well what to do now? :frown:

I'm not feeling so bad now I see I'm not the only one. You should evaluate your options, you could even re-apply next year. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lccy
I'm not feeling so bad now I see I'm not the only one. You should evaluate your options, you could even re-apply next year. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe but I don't think so! I have a job now and need to work..how about you?
Reply 446
Original post by pinkylicious
maybe but I don't think so! I have a job now and need to work..how about you?

I have 4 other offers that I'm going to weigh up. Best of luck to you in whatever you do x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lccy
I have 4 other offers that I'm going to weigh up. Best of luck to you in whatever you do x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! And same to you!! X
I'm trying to be optimistic about LCF but the likelyhood is I'll accept my offer at UCA anyone else the same?
I'm still waiting ..... Eeeeeeeepp maybe they've forgot about me haha
Original post by laurenwoodward
I'm still waiting ..... Eeeeeeeepp maybe they've forgot about me haha

Me too! I would like to sleep the wait away but that's impossible right now
Reply 451
i haven't heard from CSM or LCF :/

Had an interview for LCF but everyone who's on my foundation at UCA who applied for other courses heard back within a week after their interview

So i'll stay at UCA if I don't get into the others- the journalism course and the uni as a whole is good, some of the teachers are the same

good luck everyone!!
Who's going to accept the uca offer? We should make a new group or something?!
Original post by Amelia0011
Who's going to accept the uca offer? We should make a new group or something?!

I'm likely to!
I still haven't heard anything from CSM, seriously stressing right now?! Anyone else?!
Reply 455
you guys who have got replies are your surnames at the beginning of the alphabet ? x
my last name is a T, and also i didn't send my essay in till really late... Soo :/
people who haven't heard yet i would take that as a good sign!
I wan't to go to sleep but this whole wait is killing me.
Still not heard and it's 11pm! I'm going absolutely crazy! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest