The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone. My friend is fundraising money to go on a volunteering trip. She would be grateful if anyone can help. Here's the link: gofundme.com/yr5v8zhk
Reply 441
Hello, i joined TSR because im really struggling with AS level french at the moment and really just need to learn how to be more natural and fluent with it, any help would be appreciated!! :smile:
I was told at sixth form to make an account
Hello ! I am etinammi and I have a mesh notebook computer model no d87p. A p4 system. PROBLEM: The system does not detect new hard disk. The old one was bad and I want to replace it with another hard disk IDE. Pls help me
Hello
Reply 445
if anyone is looking for an amazing opportunity for business then leave me a message.
Original post by Hollies
Hello, i joined TSR because im really struggling with AS level french at the moment and really just need to learn how to be more natural and fluent with it, any help would be appreciated!! :smile:

Hey I joined today as well.

For French I would just speak as much as possible, to yourself to anyone else, don't worry so much about your grammar. I would normally, go on WordReference and search and write down any vocabulary I needed.

Read books(if you can), but watch T.V., movies, podcasts, songs- even if you don't understand all of it. That really helped me!

Hope this helps :smile:
hello! made my account a few weeks ago but only today got around to having a poke around and posting replies
Hello,
My name is Fouzia. I am Algerian.
I am anew member in this site, my aim is to be in contact with native english speakers in order to improve my english language. I do not know how i post a new topic here in this site, i mean an independent topic and not a reply.
Can you show me this please?
Thanks a lot in advance
helllllo everyone, I'm new here :smile:
Reply 450
Hi i just joined today i'm Liam and i'm studying film making hoping to make it as a short film maker in the future if im lucky enough :smile:
hi, im here to to gain knowledge in my area and also share what i know with others
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hi my name is Sophie, I've been on TSR several times and I found it useful so I decided to sign up and make the most of it hoping people will help more!
Reply 453
hello, i joined yesterday and am interested in exam technique and also to see if other people are interested in zoology :smile:
Hello i am saroshović and i just joined. I've completed my o levels and i need suggestions on which Alevel subjects to opt.
Reply 455
Hey there! I have joined right away and wanted to ask if anybody has got the welcome mail from Imperial College, London. I had put A100 Medicine and Imperial College as one of my choices in UCAS, but I still haven't received a reply from them. I got a welcome mail from all the other universities in my choice. Thanks for reading and please do reply if you have received it.
Reply 456
Original post by Fouzia27
Hello,
My name is Fouzia. I am Algerian.
I am anew member in this site, my aim is to be in contact with native english speakers in order to improve my english language. I do not know how i post a new topic here in this site, i mean an independent topic and not a reply.
Can you show me this please?
Thanks a lot in advance

I'm not a native English speaker, I'm from India. Reading more and more, and referring to a dictionary whenever you have doubts helps. You should never stop the process of learning. Good luck!
Hey everyone, since I have left school and college, I haven't made the chance to go out and find new friends, and I'm hoping to create new friendships on this site, I haven't made luck on any others, I also want to help answer your questions.
Feel free to message me and have a great day.

x
Reply 459
Original post by MissyLXM
Hey everyone, since I have left school and college, I haven't made the chance to go out and find new friends, and I'm hoping to create new friendships on this site, I haven't made luck on any others, I also want to help answer your questions.
Feel free to message me and have a great day.

x

Hi my name's liam im a Film student at oxford Sae it's nice to meet you and welcome to the Site! how are you finding it so far? :smile:

Latest