Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)
    You funny girl srsly

اَضْحَكَ اللهُ سِنَّك
    May Allah always keep you happy/smiling.
    Jzk Maria and you too :hugs:
    I think I need to go freshen up and rest cause I'll probably fall asleep on the bus again :sad:
    My salaam everyone :flybye:- oh yeah if anyone else needs snow to be packaged to your house tell me now otherwise I won't do it again later ... too cold to go out again :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)
    What happens if someone breaks the rule? Perm ban with immediate effect I say. Even that doesn't sound like enough.
    Ash has said 1st time = Temp ban for a month and then the 2nd = perma ban.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    Yup. He's turned liberal.

Not suprising tbh. You saw what he said on the whatsapp chat

Lets stone him. With weed. Tajweed.

ReputationRep:
    Live footage of the jihadist army invading Birming. Jinns were involved too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)

Lets stone him. With weed. Tajweed.
    Hes already stoned. Being a liberal and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Jzk Maria and you too :hugs:
    I think I need to go freshen up and rest cause I'll probably fall asleep on the bus again :sad:
    My salaam everyone :flybye:- oh yeah if anyone else needs snow to be packaged to your house tell me now otherwise I won't do it again later ... too cold to go out again :cry2:
    :hugs:
    lool no falling asleep on bus. no snow orders from me :lol:

Wa'alaikum assalam.

ReputationRep:
    ISOC ANNOUNCMENT

Due to the recent conquering of Birmingham and it's submission to the Sharia it is now Haraam to call Birmingham Birmingham now. It is Birming

The isoc leaders have voted on it (TMG, Ash, Anakabout, Tpos) and have come to a vote of 3:1 (the 1 was TMG) to only have it as Birming in this thread

That will be all. We thank you for your co operation
    This is so jokes haha. What about West Ham, Newham, Tower Hamlets etc ?

Shalom my Muslim friends!!

Anyone know of an app or two to study Islam? I'm a visual learner and learn by doing also and from the suggestions I got in a previous thread, I have made not much progress and I feel I need to know more about Islam for reasons I don't wish to go into.

So any iPhone apps for Islamic study, who knows, I may become a fully fledged Sunni Muslim

ReputationRep:
    But I voted for birminglamb

ISOC ANNOUNCMENT

Due to the recent conquering of Birmingham and it's submission to the Sharia it is now Haraam to call Birmingham Birmingham now. It is Birming

The isoc leaders have voted on it (TMG, Ash, Anakabout, Tpos) and have come to a vote of 3:1 (the 1 was TMG) to only have it as Birming in this thread

ReputationRep:
    What are the blue shields by of usernames for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)

Anyone know of an app or two to study Islam? I'm a visual learner and learn by doing also and from the suggestions I got in a previous thread, I have made not much progress and I feel I need to know more about Islam for reasons I don't wish to go into.

So any iPhone apps for Islamic study, who knows, I may become a fully fledged Sunni Muslim
    Peace be with you too

Erm not sure tbh. I tend to mostly use books or websites. What type of app are you looking for? Quran? Tafsir?

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the announcement! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    What are the blue shields by of usernames for?
    Some badges

ReputationRep:
    Ash has said 1st time = Temp ban for a month and then the 2nd = perma ban.
    Ash is being too kind. :mad:

(Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Live footage of the jihadist army invading Birming. Jinns were involved too.

Wheres the beard? Astaghfirullah.

ReputationRep:
    ISOC ANNOUNCMENT

Lol this is jokes :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)

Btw what do you say in reply to shalom? Do you just say shalom or somethign else?

ReputationRep:
    OMG, you guys are too much! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    This is so jokes haha. What about West Ham, Newham, Tower Hamlets etc ?
    They're on our list too sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1NG93)
    Some badges
    for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    for?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...are-TSR-badges

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.