It's almost 7am :lolwut:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Manny Packing-Out.
Original post by no pain gain
Sorry, sister. :sigh:

Just out of interest, havent you gone to sleep yet

It's almost 7am :lolwut:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's nearly 10 am where I live and I've had a good night's sleep.
Reply 443
Original post by André 3000
No offence but anyone expecting anything different with Mayweather in the ring is an idiot. He is a pure boxing technician who works the ropes, uses distance and counter punches cleverly and likes to put on an exhibition rather than go for the knockout. People may say that boxing, for the sake of new fans, needed something different tonight. I don't think so personally. The day boxing becomes all about brawling and spilling blood because people don't like someone is the day the sport will lose everything it was initially about. Even the likes of Tyson had technical dimensions as did Hatton who was also a brawler.

I'm sorry but a lot of casual fans tonight with chips on their shoulder got served a dish they didn't like tonight and now they're throwing their toys out of the pram. They are the equivalent of the plastic or glory supporting football fan and quite frankly the sport is better off without them. The reality is, they'll always pay because they'll always want to see someone like Mayweather who trash talks lose. The hilarious thing is they're too stupid to realise he won't lose because he is levels above anyone out there currently and probably one of a few modern fighters who could step back into a bygone era and cope no problem. He is that good.

Thankfully the fight was settled easily with no disputes and we can move on from all this Pacquiao will beat Mayweather nonsense. All the casuals can go back to doing what they do which is typically hating on those doing better than them or those who they dislike for whatever reason suits their agenda, and the rest of us can go back to appreciating the great sport of boxing for what it is without having to listen to the ridiculousness of how Pacquiao is going to beat Mayweather and how Mayweather is scared. It's not known as the sweet science for nothing.

I agree with what you're saying, I'm just worried about the future of the sport.
Not going to lie, I so desperately wanted Floyd to get K/O tonight, but deep down I knew it was going to go to be a points win for him. I did not enjoy the bout, the only time I did was when Pacquiao went on the attack, but that's just me I guess.
Good night y'all.

PS: **** the Flomos
Reply 445
Original post by andré 3000
no offence but anyone expecting anything different with mayweather in the ring is an idiot. He is a pure boxing technician who works the ropes, uses distance and counter punches cleverly and likes to put on an exhibition rather than go for the knockout. People may say that boxing, for the sake of new fans, needed something different tonight. I don't think so personally. The day boxing becomes all about brawling and spilling blood because people don't like someone is the day the sport will lose everything it was initially about. Even the likes of tyson had technical dimensions as did hatton who was also a brawler.

I'm sorry but a lot of casual fans tonight with chips on their shoulder got served a dish they didn't like tonight and now they're throwing their toys out of the pram. They are the equivalent of the plastic or glory supporting football fan and quite frankly the sport is better off without them. The reality is, they'll always pay because they'll always want to see someone like mayweather who trash talks lose. The hilarious thing is they're too stupid to realise he won't lose because he is levels above anyone out there currently and probably one of a few modern fighters who could step back into a bygone era and cope no problem. He is that good.

Thankfully the fight was settled easily with no disputes and we can move on from all this pacquiao will beat mayweather nonsense. All the casuals can go back to doing what they do which is typically hating on those doing better than them or those who they dislike for whatever reason suits their agenda, and the rest of us can go back to appreciating the great sport of boxing for what it is without having to listen to the ridiculousness of how pacquiao is going to beat mayweather and how mayweather is scared. It's not known as the sweet science for nothing.

yep yep!!!#tmt
Utterly predictable result. And I still have my £20 :biggrin:
Floyd won but....Can he do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke...?
They both won. Bruh the millions of dollars would make up for the loss ahah
At least Pacman has his millions to dry his eyes with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder how many of the first time boxing match buyers will ever by a match again? Or how many first time viewers will consider watching another boxing match in their lives? I feel sorry for the newcomers who believed the hype surrounding 'fight of the century' and were disappointed with what they saw.
Reply 451
When is your exams with university
Original post by ozzyoscy
Haha I was going to make the Chelsea comparison, but I legit felt it was unfair to Chelsea this season.

Chelsea vs Barcelona it sounds like.

Shame I missed the fight, those ********s kept on delaying the ****ing fight.
Original post by Dirtybit
Floyd won but....Can he do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke...?

Of course he's playing at home in that scenario.
Froch-Groves I and II was so much better than that last night. That was worse than Bellew-Cleverly.
I fell asleep what happened

Tbh I didn't care much about this fight and I'm a guy who actually watched the likes of Tyson fight live on TV. The bitter truth is this should have happened 5 years ago - both fighters in their peak-- that would have been a MEGA FIGHT. Pacquiao is younger but those knockouts have taken their toll. He's not the same fighter. They're both in decline and cashed in yesterday. Hope you all got your money's worth. The money men were licking their lips and it paid off

I expect Mayweather will avoid a highly energetic Khan. That's a risky opposition at this stage in his career and he knows it. Khan outpointing Mayweather is totally possible
(edited 8 years ago)
UnknownRoyalist
x

cookies pls :colone: :cookie:
Original post by Motorbiker
Floyd will win in a points decision at the end imo but I know nothing about boxing really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even I predicted this last night.

Was obviously going to be a boring fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cupcakes87
cookies pls :colone: :cookie:

I said the same thing tho so.........
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
I said the same thing tho so.........

cookies!!!! :cookie:

Quick Reply

Latest