Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentlife9876)
    Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining
    well done!! what were you AS grades and GCSE grades if you dont mind me asking??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraHibbert96)
    Well done!!! So hoping I get in, what were your AS grades if you mind me asking?
    I got AAAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frenchstudent35)
    if i just tell them my score via email?

I'm not sure if that'll do you any good as they don't take it into account when making the decision

ReputationRep:
    well done!! what were you AS grades and GCSE grades if you dont mind me asking??
    Thanks! I got AAAB at AS and 8a*s and 3as at gcse

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone hear from psychology undergraduate yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentiam)
    Can anyone who got an interview/offer at Oxford please tell their LNAT score?
    Thanks a lot, after being rejected with a score of 20/42 I'm just curious to see how many marks I would need if I ever reapplied
    offer from oxford, I got 32

ReputationRep:
    for those disheartened, remember the average is 22.3, so although many people have above, many people also have to have had way below that in order to make that the average! also, thousands of people apply to law courses every year and probably under 100 are using this forum to discuss it, so don't compare your results to others, many will have the same as you and receive good offers. finally, the people with low scores are unlikely to post their results, so don't bother thinking "everyone did better than me" because that is most certainly not the case!! so be happy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofiegill)
    i got 18. but still got an offer from bristol so keeping my hopes up that my application and essay were really good! what about you?
    That's great getting an offer from Bristol! Sort of wish I'd applied there now.. I got 23 and rejected by Durham and just waiting on Nottingham. I was rejected from Cambridge post-interview and have offers from 2 non-LNAT uni's but I would really like Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining
    OH MY GOD that is amazing!! what were your predicted grades??? I was all down in the dumps when I saw everyone else's posts but then I saw yours and you made me happyyyy!!! I'm still biting my nails waiting...-.-

ReputationRep:
    Got 29
    Still waiting for UCL What's taking them so long?

ReputationRep:
    The waiting for offers is seriously stressing me out, I scored a 35 on the LNAT, but haven't heard back from any uni's yet! I'm waiting on LSE UCL QMUL KCL and westminster? Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting, am I right to believe no news is good news!

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, Thank you! what did you get in AS if you dont mind me asking?
    I'm an international student applying from the US, so I don't know how much my grades will help you; but, if translating my grades into the British system, I was predicted an AAA/A*AA.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else just not have their results yet?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurajessava)
    AAAB at AS with predictions of A*A*A*, good luck to you!
    Yh good luck to you too! What are your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    21. Didn't apply to any LNAT unis though (I changed my mind after I booked the test, but I had already paid for it so I figured I'd just go for the hell of it. Applying to non-LNATS was probably the right choice considering my low score haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abii_)
    The waiting for offers is seriously stressing me out, I scored a 35 on the LNAT, but haven't heard back from any uni's yet! I'm waiting on LSE UCL QMUL KCL and westminster? Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting, am I right to believe no news is good news!
    All unis get back at different times, don't stress about it I got a 35 too, and I got into Glasgow law. Apparently 35 is a good score so just keep waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barcastyleofplay)
    Yh good luck to you too! What are your other choices?
    Warwick, Exeter and Bristol (all AAA), such a hard decision between the unis/ best course! you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolishlywise)
    19/42. Disappointed but that's life. My LNAT choices were KCL and UCL but doubt I'll get offers from either haha. QMUL, here I come :rolleyes:
    Omg I got the same score! I'm so gutted, got rejected by UCL before the results came out and I have no hope for Kings...good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hd1997)
    That's great getting an offer from Bristol! Sort of wish I'd applied there now.. I got 23 and rejected by Durham and just waiting on Nottingham. I was rejected from Cambridge post-interview and have offers from 2 non-LNAT uni's but I would really like Nottingham!
    oh god, unlucky! but well done on your other offers. i'm kind of in the middle about durham at the moment because theres people like you with a really strong score but then ones with 18 who have been accepted :/ spose it all depends really!

ReputationRep:
    Thats amazing well done!! Do you mind me asking what AS grades you got and what you're predicted please? I also got 18 and i'm waiting on durham

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.