Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devinely)
    My teacher didn't end up teaching my class anything about unit 2.

He literally only ever told us about Just in time for unit 2

I mean he's a good teacher most of the time but still....

So one week to go in order to cover all of unit 2, Need to get myself pumped up for this! :kungfu:

Good luck if you need any help or anything just inbox me because I have flash cards that I have made which you can use if you want? x

ReputationRep:
    My teacher didn't end up teaching my class anything about unit 2.

He literally only ever told us about Just in time for unit 2

I mean he's a good teacher most of the time but still....

So one week to go in order to cover all of unit 2, Need to get myself pumped up for this! :kungfu:
    good luck!!! Do you know any useful resources for unit 2, how are you gona revise for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan taneja)
    Good luck if you need any help or anything just inbox me because I have flash cards that I have made which you can use if you want? x
    if you dont mind - can you send me those - it would be much appreciated
    i have 4 exams next week - will 2days be enough to study economics unit 2 - bits and bats not from fresh
    am thinking of just hitting the papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahsan_ijaz)
    if you dont mind - can you send me those - it would be much appreciated
    i have 4 exams next week - will 2days be enough to study economics unit 2 - bits and bats not from fresh
    am thinking of just hitting the papers

https://quizlet.com/latest

tell me if it works please

ReputationRep:
    https://quizlet.com/latest

tell me if it works please
    Made an account but not working

ReputationRep:
    Made an account but not working
    Have you typed in rtaneja when you search for my sets let me know again if its not working otherwise tell me ur username on quizlet

ReputationRep:
    Have you typed in rtaneja when you search for my sets let me know again if its not working otherwise tell me ur username on quizlet
    thanks the website is pretty cool - will it be upthere and accessible any time??

ReputationRep:
    thanks the website is pretty cool - will it be upthere and accessible any time??

Yeah these flash cards are going to be there for life have you found them useful?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah these flash cards are going to be there for life have you found them useful?
    Thanks they look pretty good - im just busy studying for biology and chemistry unit 2 on monday and tuesday - after tuesday im just going to do economics - i hope 2 days is enough without school - i feel its a lot - hopefully

ReputationRep:
    oh wow i feel for you bro I have english Tuesday and then I have half a day and a day to revise for business so fingers crossed and yeah man I have decided to start from section B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yousf)
    good luck!!! Do you know any useful resources for unit 2, how are you gona revise for it
    Thanks

Well I have the official book for the unit and both my parents have been putting in a lot of effort to help with it. To be honest it sometimes feels more like it's my mum and step dad teaching me business studies rather than my actual teacher

Anyway I've found some pretty good unit 2 resources, (I can't remember all of their names off the top of my head) So if you or anyone else want to know what they are i'll add some links. I think one or two need to be paid for but the rest are free.

oh wow i feel for you bro I have english Tuesday and then I have half a day and a day to revise for business so fingers crossed and yeah man I have decided to start from section B
    Are you doing GCEL English as well? I've got an English exam on that day as well so i thought i would ask (Luckily my English teacher is a lot better than my business studies one lol)

ReputationRep:
    OMG - I have english too !! i think were really similar - my answers on unit 1 were literally identical to you .

But yeah - i have no time to study english - im focusing more on chem , bio and econ - english is 4th subject

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Well I have the official book for the unit and both my parents have been putting in a lot of effort to help with it. To be honest it sometimes feels more like it's my mum and step dad teaching me business studies rather than my actual teacher

Anyway I've found some pretty good unit 2 resources, (I can't remember all of their names off the top of my head) So if you or anyone else want to know what they are i'll add some links. I think one or two need to be paid for but the rest are free.

Are you doing GCEL English as well? I've got an English exam on that day as well so i thought i would ask (Luckily my English teacher is a lot better than my business studies one lol)

I have the book too - but the notes from rohan are pretty good -- ill be using them more

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

The official book, whats the official book?? :O
    Please, yh could you post the links.

ReputationRep:
    I have the book too - but the notes from rohan are pretty good -- ill be using them more
    Thanks bro much appreciated and nah i'm resiting english GCSE got a grade C on it so hoping for an A this time fingers crossed and yeah i'm just going to leave english until like monday or sunday man priority at the moment is business and maths re-sit even though I got a C in it as well but wanna get higher cos I just wanna try my best that's all

Also are you going to start from section A or B on thursday I am going to start section B

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bro much appreciated and nah i'm resiting english GCSE got a grade C on it so hoping for an A this time fingers crossed and yeah i'm just going to leave english until like monday or sunday man priority at the moment is business and maths re-sit even though I got a C in it as well but wanna get higher cos I just wanna try my best that's all

Also are you going to start from section A or B on thursday I am going to start section B
    Section A - if you stick with my time-frame you won't have no problem with time

4 min per multiple choice - 30min - you have to compromise and finish one of the multiple choice in 2 mins (maths question) - their has to be one in every paper.

5 min reading article

which leaves you with 40min on section B

i need to study hard and do all the past papers before i go to that exam hall on thursday .

good luck with your other exams !

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ahsan yeah I'm feeling a bit confident now doing all the past papers now I am doing all of section B to know how to answer the questions but last week friday I had no clue about any definitions or anything and now I do so praying to god every day that the paper is going to be easy

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone tell me all of the formulas that we need to learn for the unit 2 exam? I'm worried I'm missing some.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ahsan yeah I'm feeling a bit confident now doing all the past papers now I am doing all of section B to know how to answer the questions but last week friday I had no clue about any definitions or anything and now I do so praying to god every day that the paper is going to be easy
    As much as I'd love an easy paper
    Answer to that = impossible

Every exam has been rock solid this year including the sciences as were the last year to do the as exams .

I think I'm gna memorise from Tomo and then Tuesday and Wednesday - just do the papers and know how to answer the questions

They don't ask for much knowledge in this exam - just make sure for every topic you know an advantage and disadvantage - and know all your defn

It's more about stepping into the questions - so literally put everything in the business perspective and you won't even realise where you pick up your applications marks -

Hopefully we can pull of an A !! After this exam on Thursday am going to scream outside the exam hall if Al goes well - lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As much as I'd love an easy paper
    Answer to that = impossible

Every exam has been rock solid this year including the sciences as were the last year to do the as exams .

I think I'm gna memorise from Tomo and then Tuesday and Wednesday - just do the papers and know how to answer the questions

They don't ask for much knowledge in this exam - just make sure for every topic you know an advantage and disadvantage - and know all your defn

It's more about stepping into the questions - so literally put everything in the business perspective and you won't even realise where you pick up your applications marks -

Hopefully we can pull of an A !! After this exam on Thursday am going to scream outside the exam hall if Al goes well - lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you know wht the official book for this unit is, and do you know any useful resources?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 19, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.