Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Glad Brian stayed in to offer some backbone against Marc and Helen's vulgar campaign of hate.

ReputationRep:
    Brian was definitely, without a doubt just trying to gain air-time because he's aware he's been lurking in the shadows, and wants to go out to cheers from the public for his heroic actions.

In no way was Chloe being picked on. I understand, they should have waited till after to correct Chloe's misunderstanding of the reason she is being nominated. Brian could have simply told them that instead if lashing out and making then seem like complete bullies. Even would be able to understand it's not a matter of being picked on, she's aware that it's part of the game and knows she probably won't go.

To make matters worse Brian kept going and going. I reckon he just wanted to be known as the one who 'flipped out on Helen Woods' and it was completely unnecessary. Helen's right, he's feeling guilty (which is okay) but no need to overeact and play innocent. He was first to suggest that Chloe is in danger.

ReputationRep:
    omfg Brian is my hero <33333333333
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Harriet swearing for fun on BOTS here.

ReputationRep:
    Literally just turned the tv on and this came on.

Why the hell is this crap still a thing?

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe Helen has almost killed this series as well.. Stop with the bullying.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Cristian is also nominated this week, as Rylan revealed on BOTS

ReputationRep:
    "The cornflake on the floor has more personality than him [Cristian]" LOL! Genuine laugh from Helen there, for once

Can't believe audience is shouting and clapping get Jack out. I think he's going to have a mental breakdown when he finds out he's not liked at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverTooLatte)
    "The cornflake on the floor has more personality than him [Cristian]" LOL! Genuine laugh from Helen there, for once

Can't believe audience is shouting and clapping get Jack out. I think he's going to have a mental breakdown when he finds out he's not liked at all.
    Lool, that's why you shouldn't let things get to your head and maintain a genuine, clear mind throughout. Liked him at the beginning, thought he was humble then he had this idea inserted in his head that he is so popular and loved by the public. Since then he has kept that arrogant mindset which will lead him to his downfall.

ReputationRep:
    Christian or Danny deserves to go.

They've been a passenger for far too long now, definitely have missed their stop.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually getting bored of the legendary housemates now. I hated Mark then I really liked now I hate him again, he moans about people ***licking but he's doing exactly the same with Helen. Christian adds nothing to the house and I hope the crowd chant get jack out on the eviction

ReputationRep:
    Christian seems to think he's some gangster.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Christian will be gone this week for sure. I hope Marc is booed to **** on Friday and realises what a **** he's become.

ReputationRep:
    Eh.. Christian can probably survive, just like Chloe will. Harry is stuck in her own corner really.

ReputationRep:
    I agree I rather Christian go because he adds nothing but I think Harry will go because I imagine a lot of girls will be voting to get her out. Chloe isn't going anywhere.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Chloe is the one that'll definitely be safe. Interestingly, we have only seen one classic nominations day this series so far.

ReputationRep:
    Channel 5 think we love this face to face nomination rubbish. We don't. If anything Channel 5 have really killed Big Brother. Not long until they tie the noose.

ReputationRep:
    the pause/play task is back wooooooooooooohooo!! lots of ex-housemates on bbbbots tonight and some of them have entered as part of the task including pete from bb7!

ReputationRep:
    time to catch up on all the Big bro i've missed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nats927)
    time to catch up on all the Big bro i've missed!
    If you mean pre new housemates, then there's not much to catch up on

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.