Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got the email but I'm not taking the LNAT for another 2 weeks 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here is a top tip for your law personal statement. Do not talk in detail about becoming a barrister or solicitor. Talk about why you want to study law ACADEMICALLY.

PM for advice.

ReputationRep:
    No email but then again I'm booked to do it in December

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear back from UCL/LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranayounis)
    Oh my God I got the same email! I'm so worried as well! I've emailed all my other 2 LNAT universities (Oxford and Nottingham). With Bristol and Nottingham, I'm okay in terms of the deadline since I took the exam in September and the deadline is in December I think but Oxford's deadline was 20th October and now I'm worried that they hadn't received my score and would reject me. I did email them anyway and I'm hoping for the best
    I phoned Oxford and they had mine, I think Bristol just sent it to everyone like Kings did, I'm sure it'll be fine but it is annoying getting emails about it, it just makes me panic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ravenclaw)
    *high fives you* I got an interview for York too! My interview is in the morning though, so I'll have to get up early to catch a train :P
    Hey! congrats to you both I got an interview offer too! what date is yours scheduled for? Just a bit worried that it'll overlap with oxford if I'm even offered an interview there...so probably have nothing to worry about haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmabeth)
    I phoned Oxford and they had mine, I think Bristol just sent it to everyone like Kings did, I'm sure it'll be fine but it is annoying getting emails about it, it just makes me panic
    Oh okay, it did worry me a little, but thank you for your reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MZS15)
    King's College, Oxford, Warwick and LSE

got rejected from LSE a few weeks ago sadly but after getting the QMUL offer I don't mind the LSE rejection so much
    How do you know if they have rejected you? Nothing shows up on my track UCAS page for LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozengrapes)
    How do you know if they have rejected you? Nothing shows up on my track UCAS page for LSE
    well they write you an email, and track updates as well
    it works the same way as an offer be happy that there is nothing then, its better than getting a rejection

ReputationRep:
    Are rejections sent out at the same sort of time as offers?

Hi all, I applied on the 1st October, receiving an offer from Liverpool after 2 days, along with Cardiff a week later and my insurance on the 11th. My other two choices Warwick and Exeter are yet to reply. Although Cardiff is my first choice if I'm honest I'd just like to receive offers from them in case I change my mind! Just wondering if anyone on this forum have heard back from either Warwick or Exeter! My predicted grades are AAA if anyone was wondering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gregrock98)
    Hi all, I applied on the 1st October, receiving an offer from Liverpool after 2 days, along with Cardiff a week later and my insurance on the 11th. My other two choices Warwick and Exeter are yet to reply. Although Cardiff is my first choice if I'm honest I'd just like to receive offers from them in case I change my mind! Just wondering if anyone on this forum have heard back from either Warwick or Exeter! My predicted grades are AAA if anyone was wondering
    I've got offers from Exeter and Cardiff

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo! I applied on 23rd Oct to York, Durham, Birmingham, Exeter and Surrey. I've been offered an interview at York, which is super exciting because it's my first choice, but haven't heard back from any of the others yet. I haven't done the LNAT yet, so know Durham and Birmingham won't reply till after, but has anyone else heard from Surrey or Exeter? Thanks and good luck everyone!

(Original post by alexandraxmarie)
    I've got offers from Exeter and Cardiff
    Well done! what were the offers and which is your preference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gregrock98)
    Well done! what were the offers and which is your preference?
    Exeter! Cardiff will most likely be my insurance as they offered me AAB Exeter was AAA! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandraxmarie)
    Exeter! Cardiff will most likely be my insurance as they offered me AAB Exeter was AAA! Thank you
    Which uni was your insurance? If you dont mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOP97)
    Anyone hear back from UCL/LSE?
    I applied last year to do something other than Law (applying for Law this year) and UCL took the longest of all my unis to reply (January). LSE seem to take until about then as well; they say it can take around 8 weeks to reply from the middle of November on their website so it seems likely.

ReputationRep:
    When are UCL law interviews typically held?

ReputationRep:
    UCL Law Interviews for the regular LLB are nonstandard, so if you don't get called for an interview it isn't bad it's neutral. IIRC UCL have two typical interview periods which are in December before the Christmas break and January after the Christmas break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seeunexttuesday)
    UCL Law Interviews for the regular LLB are nonstandard, so if you don't get called for an interview it isn't bad it's neutral. IIRC UCL have two typical interview periods which are in December before the Christmas break and January after the Christmas break.
    I see, in which circumstances would one be called for interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 23, 2016

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.