Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do i apply through the ATSP? Im also currently in hmrc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigs in)
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you are successful in your other application. Mine has not changed - yet.
    thanks .. good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't that nervous before but as this day drags on I am getting more and more nervous! Last year I deliberately ignored this deadline and just checked my inbox at 5pm each day so it wasn't too bad but this carry on reminds me of waiting for assessment centre results deadline. Not a good feeling lol

ReputationRep:
    CS jobs portal 1476031 but you need recent casework experience and previous tech training.

ReputationRep:
    Surely they will send out some more invites to next stage. They seem to have dried up.

ReputationRep:
    mine is also saying 'online test completed'.. I can feel the hope fading every minute

ReputationRep:
    I guess they are maybe downloading the next batch of people.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is still saying invited to online test... I can feel my hope fading by the minute

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh I really want it to change from 'invited to online test'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alanamc21)
    mine has just been update to online test completed .. must mean i havent got through
    My status changed to online test completed, it means that we failed to reach the Assessment Centre. I got this same status at last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emaandar)
    Congrats!

You're through to stage 3
    Thanks!! Congrats to you too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine still says "Invited to Online Test".....I presume that means I didn't get through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arctic95)
    Mine still says "Invited to Online Test".....I presume that means I didn't get through.
    That's what it is before it updates, keep checking!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine too bud

ReputationRep:
    When was the last invited to assessment status? Don't know if they'd have gotten through all 620+ invites in one day??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverEatFish)
    That's what it is before it updates, keep checking!!
    I am! But given the break in people receiving invites to AC, I am losing hope. That being said, I didn't think the test went tooo badly- but I may be very wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Mine says online test completed.. so I didn't make it through.

Good luck to everyone who makes it to the AC.

ReputationRep:
    I am! But given the break in people receiving invites to AC, I am losing hope. That being said, I didn't think the test went tooo badly- but I may be very wrong.
    They deffo said they're releasing them in batches on their fb though so try and stay positive! I think most people felt they did really badly on the tests too - I know I did, so you never know!!

ReputationRep:
    If I remember correctly did someone earlier post about being on reserve list for AC? So far just one person on that from here?

ReputationRep:
    I assume it's safe to say that the updates are now for people who haven't made it then? Awh well

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.