Turn on thread page Beta

Is 7 inches really considered big? watch

Announcements

So much bull**** on here about people saying they have 8+ inch dicks lol! You're all probably 5 and a half inchers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kflo)
    Lol that wasn't a question or a topic for discussion, it was a fact.
    I love how naive you women are

Helps us guys quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    Mine is 7.5 - close to 8 inches usually (well I have actually measured it before.)(It can be 8, but that's only when I'm really horny.)

#justsaying

Edit: It can be hard to realise it, but yeah, I think 7 inches is a big penis.
    It's easy to underestimate how big your own size is.

Just for the sake of entertainment, the black line is the size a lot of people are claiming on her imposed over a diagram of an average woman. For those of you who don't know your anatomy too well, that's her stomach it's a couple of inches from hitting.

Do you really think evolution is likely to have made the mode penis size one which is liable to make a woman throw up/cause internal damage if the guy isn't careful? I'm not denying there's people out there with this size, but there is no way in hell it's average.

Attachment 480069

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    How do you know the sizes of your friends? Sit in a circle and measure each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha ha, funny :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But you answered it based purely of guestimations in less than ideal circumstances.
    The size of mine is not a guess and while I may not have stopped to measure each penis belonging to my acquaintances, I can still tell some were quite a big bigger than mine. Generally you aren't going to get concrete answers from people on here, if that is what you're after then please refer to national statistics.

ReputationRep:
    Not that big. I took 8 inches my first time with no pain or difficulty at all (male).
    Yeah but female anatomy is different obviously so though u were able to take it no problem, women get their hymen broken then obviously the inside of them only goes so far before they would be physically torn where as sodomy well totally different thing that tube is alot longer allright so the entrance isnt that big but it does stretch and with lube no problem to get something big up ,women can get hit in certain areas inside whereit actually hurts because believe it or dont for us its not just a case of thrusting back and forth it can move around all different ways .Thays why we say its the way in which it is used

(Original post by Jebedee)
    The size of mine is not a guess and while I may not have stopped to measure each penis belonging to my acquaintances, I can still tell some were quite a big bigger than mine. Generally you aren't going to get concrete answers from people on here, if that is what you're after then please refer to national statistics.
    I have done, and they agree with the slightly above 5" which everyone on here claims must be wrong.

Also as I've previously mentioned, the angle at which you see your own penis is guaranteed to make it look at pretty much it's smallest, therefore everyone else's at more favourable angles will look bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    I don't think you know what you're talking about.
    I agree with you here

ReputationRep:
    If we are talking about straight sex, a woman's vagina is something like 4-5 inches before you hit her cervix (which is painful) so I have never understood why straight men brag about having a 7/8/9 inch penis.

I doubt it is "fun" to have a mans penis knocking against your cervix. Sometimes I think half the people who are sexually active don't actually understand sex....

ReputationRep:
    I have done, and they agree with the slightly above 5" which everyone on here claims must be wrong.

Also as I've previously mentioned, the angle at which you see your own penis is guaranteed to make it look at pretty much it's smallest, therefore everyone else's at more favourable angles will look bigger.
    The statistics are going to be properly conducted with a higher percentage of people being more honest ,yeah so some are above av but not by that much and v.rarely one in i dont know how many will be well above however id say i agree with the 5.2 being average , .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    If we are talking about straight sex, a woman's vagina is something like 4-5 inches before you hit her cervix (which is painful) so I have never understood why straight men brag about having a 7/8/9 inch penis.

I doubt it is "fun" to have a mans penis knocking against your cervix. Sometimes I think half the people who are sexually active don't actually understand sex....
    Thank God someone who actually knows what they’re talking about , .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyxox)
    Thank God someone who actually knows what they’re talking about , .

Doesn't it make you laugh though when you hear guys boast?

You can bet he thinks it's all about pushing in and out, rather than caring about the first 2-3 inches into a vagina. It's all about stroke imo...

Then again I'm still a virgin but not an ignorant virgin...

ReputationRep:
    You're in the 'i love my curves' group i see... fat girl detected. And nah its ****ing massive
    LOOOOL This is great

ReputationRep:

Okay....how about if I say I have a bunch of videos where I can see their penises from every angle. Happy?

(Original post by Jebedee)
    Okay....how about if I say I have a bunch of videos where I can see their penises from every angle. Happy?
    Yes, I have a wonderful, beautiful girlfriend, I'm currently applying for PhDs and I have virtually everything I currently need in life, so yes, I'm happy.

Do I think you can estimate the size of a group of guys penises? No. Even in videos you still have no known reference point and perspective becomes even more of an issue because the scene is compressed to 2D.

The girls saying "my bf is like 9inches" are utter dillusional. Have you sat together and measured? Just because it looks big doesn't make it above 7 inches.

Size shouldn't matter as long as you do the job right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Mine is 7.5 - close to 8 inches usually (well I have actually measured it before.)(It can be 8, but that's only when I'm really horny.)

#justsaying

Edit: It can be hard to realise it, but yeah, I think 7 inches is a big penis.
    It's easy to underestimate how big your own size is.
    I'm the same, when I am really ****ing extremely turned on, it grows bigger than just a normal erection

I feel like an absolute god

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Need to work on those measuring skills
    I'll need someone to volunteer to be my assistant

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.