Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wahhhhhh I want to hear?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello all! I have an interview at Keele on Monday!! I know it is MMI and have done as much preparation i think is possible! What else though would you recommend? Also, what advice can anyone give on the maths admissions test, I am quite nervous about that! Very nervous but very excited too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

2nd year Keele medical student here. Congrats to all of you who have had interviews/have ones coming up to those who haven't heard yet - Do. Not. Panic! Wanted to post here to see if anyone needed any help or advice, even if it's just hearing about my interview process etc at Keele. Good luck to you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bailey432)
    Hey all,

2nd year Keele medical student here. Congrats to all of you who have had interviews/have ones coming up to those who haven't heard yet - Do. Not. Panic! Wanted to post here to see if anyone needed any help or advice, even if it's just hearing about my interview process etc at Keele. Good luck to you all
    Hi there, thanks for the offering to help. I was just wonderng how should i prepare for the MMI? also, are there any role playing stations, and if so, what are the examiners looking for in these stations?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Hello!!!! I haven't heard from Keele yet.... but in terms of getting an invite, do you know anything about the UKCAT threshold for the "academic excellence" part of the selction process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdj98)
    Hello!!!! I haven't heard from Keele yet.... but in terms of getting an invite, do you know anything about the UKCAT threshold for the "academic excellence" part of the selction process?
    UKCAT is only used in cases where they can't decide on a candidate, the only threshold is the lower 2 deciles which is really low. They said this in the open day, the UKCAT isn't something to be concerned about because they hardly use it at all. Hope this helped!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Hello, thank you for offering to help! I have my interview tomorrow and am quite nervous for the maths admissions test as there is only one sample paper so don't feel prepared. What is it like? And what last minute tips would you suggest?

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview tomorrow as well, really nervous about this whole thing. I've never done an MMI before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <3 Biochemistry)
    I got an interview tomorrow as well, really nervous about this whole thing. I've never done an MMI before.

Plse share your MMI experience

ReputationRep:
    Keele wishing me a merry Christmas and me thinking it's an interview. My heart was pounding

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Keele wishing me a merry Christmas and me thinking it's an interview. My heart was pounding

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same literally a notification came up on my laptop saying I had an email from medicine at keele and I was majorly worried!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same haha how mean of them!9

ReputationRep:
    Should we reply to the christmas email?

ReputationRep:
    That was so mean of them hahaha my weak little heart

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! Very mean indeed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaz297)
    Same! Very mean indeed!
    Guilty of the exact same thing ... sigh when will we hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSulAhmad)
    Guilty of the exact same thing ... sigh when will we hear!
    I just received an email from track too, notifying me about my update from Dundee... That actually happened on Friday!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    Should we reply to the christmas email?
    To say what though? I want to ask them if we've got in or not 😂 They should tell everyone at the same time! I can't take the wait anymore

ReputationRep:
    Keele has my emotions going up and down...! Heart jumped at the Christmas email, then 15 minutes later, invitation to interview came through. Ridiculously happy. Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    To say what though? I want to ask them if we've got in or not 😂 They should tell everyone at the same time! I can't take the wait anymore
    I don't know. Something along the lines of:
    Merry christmas to you too!

P.S please take me, please
    P.S pretty please

Please doesn't even sound like a word anymore

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.