Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedialEpicondyle)
    Congratulations! May I ask the first letter of your surname and the date of your interview? Thanks
    Interview was the 17th December, surname F

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hearmeroar_)
    Offer from Glasgow last night and rejection from Edinburgh last week
    UKCAT was 2670
    Thinking it was my interview for Gladgow cause they really got to see what I'm like and you can talk about loads more than you can fit in 4000 characters for PS
    Well done!! 😊I got 2680 UkCat and rejection from Glasgow pre-interview, I thought my UkCat was the reason I didn't get an interview but if yours is 2670 then that can't have been it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDarlo91)
    Hey well done. what is your degree in?
    Thanks, and Anatomy

ReputationRep:
    aah I'm getting really anxious now! I reallllyyy hope I get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHC)
    Offer for a 2:1 on my degree Good luck to everyone! It is on evision that it updated and first of all my qualifications got updated to accepted and straight after the offer came in so check evision!
    congrats! when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcampbell893)
    Just got my update through evision too! Got my offer! So excited just need to choose between Dundee and Glasgow. Good luck everyone!
    Well done! Do you mind me asking what you got in your UKCAT? That was my barrier this year, so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elena_is_blonde)
    Well done!! 😊I got 2680 UkCat and rejection from Glasgow pre-interview, I thought my UkCat was the reason I didn't get an interview but if yours is 2670 then that can't have been it.
    Thank you!
    I'm sorry to hear that, I'm part of Reach at Glasgow so maybe that's helped with it I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    My evision has updated but theres nothing on ucas track? Is this the same for everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatMyShortsYum)
    Well done! Do you mind me asking what you got in your UKCAT? That was my barrier this year, so annoying!
    Hey I'm a soon to be graduate predicted 1st with a UKCAT of 2900

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigs1998)
    My evision has updated but theres nothing on ucas track? Is this the same for everyone else?
    Think so...based on last year the same thing happened and track took a few days to update

ReputationRep:
    Offer through evision, only checked cause other people got theirs through it so look st it if you haven't in a while!
    Condition on BBB and a Scottish school leaverName:  image.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  152.7 KB
    Completely over the moon!!

ReputationRep:
    Think so...based on last year the same thing happened and track took a few days to update
    Cool, did they send you another email or anything like that? Reluctant to celebrate in case its not actually an offer haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigs1998)
    Cool, did they send you another email or anything like that? Reluctant to celebrate in case its not actually an offer haha
    Nah afraid not...but given I didn't even get the email for interview I wouldn't be surprised if I am skipped by accident :P I am already at Dundee so some of the emails seem to get mixed up for me

ReputationRep:
    Also if anyone has any questions about life at Dundee, I would be happy to answer...I have lived here for 5 happy years and while I can't speak a huge amount (a little but not much) for Medicine, I can tell you anything about the city and the university...I'm actively involved in all sorts including open days

ReputationRep:
    no decision yet

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone who's heard so far!!

Has anyone not heard back yet? I didn't find my interview great so expecting a rejection from here

ReputationRep:
    It's also concerning me it says I need to upload a document before a decision can be made, but it's 'qualification 2' and all of my qualifications were in the 'qualification 1' file. Do you think this will make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennapee)
    It's also concerning me it says I need to upload a document before a decision can be made, but it's 'qualification 2' and all of my qualifications were in the 'qualification 1' file. Do you think this will make a difference?
    Hey Jennapee...half mine aren't accepted yet only one qualification and I can't upload a birth certificate and I got an offer so i wouldn't worry too much just yet. At the interview the admissions lady said we would be emailed if something was necessary

ReputationRep:
    Hey Jennapee...half mine aren't accepted yet only one qualification and I can't upload a birth certificate and I got an offer so i wouldn't worry too much just yet. At the interview the admissions lady said we would be emailed if something was necessary
    Ah amazing, thank you!! That puts my mind at rest a bit- what will be now will be

Huge congratulations on your offers!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winterfell10)
    congrats! when was your interview?
    Thanks! It was the 12th of December

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.