Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    lol g axcuses axcuses
    Either way it's 1-1 on this FIFA and I beat him more times than he's beat me overall in FIFA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Either way it's 1-1 on this FIFA and I beat him more times than he's beat me overall in FIFA.
    Fair enough, it's 1-1 between me and him too. Both finished 1-0, this fifa seems harder to score on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    I would've beaten you that last match if my internet didn't break pal

Jam you had the better team first, Arsenal are crap on FIFA and my midfield was terrible so you cut me apart.
    Don't lie mate, Arsenal are awesome on FIFA. Me and Dirtybit have used them to beat the best teams on several occasions.

If you want a challenge, play as Liverpool.
    #stillsalty

ReputationRep:
    I would've beaten you that last match if my internet didn't break pal

Jam you had the better team first, Arsenal are crap on FIFA and my midfield was terrible so you cut me apart.
    Loool I had like 66% possession in that game and the score should have been much more if it weren't for the fact everybody apart from Willian couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Second game I tried Fiorentina because they are a team I used to always struggle with, turns out I still do.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are actually good on Fifa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Arsenal are actually good on Fifa
    While Chelsea are quite poor on this years FIFA as they have no distance shooters and can't finish outside of the box.

ReputationRep:
    While Chelsea are quite poor on this years FIFA as they have no distance shooters and can't finish outside of the box.
    When people use Willian, Ramires and Matic in a 3 man midfield it pisses me off though, way too overpowered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    When people use Willian, Ramires and Matic in a 3 man midfield it pisses me off though, way too overpowered.
    I like using Fabregas in the game. Ramires is ridiculously OP in the game though as his short passing is decent and he runs for days. The 14/15 formation I played 4-3-3 holding, Matic, Ramires, Fabregas, Oscar LW, Hazard RW, Costa.

15/16 I play 4-2-3-1 wide(trying to learn the formation) Matic(DM), Fabregas(DM), Willian(AM), Hazard(LW), Pedro(RW) Costa ST.

ReputationRep:
    I like using Fabregas in the game. Ramires is ridiculously OP in the game though as his short passing is decent and he runs for days. The 14/15 formation I played 4-3-3 holding, Matic, Ramires, Fabregas, Oscar LW, Hazard RW, Costa.

15/16 I play 4-2-3-1 wide(trying to learn the formation) Matic(DM), Fabregas(DM), Willian(AM), Hazard(LW), Pedro(RW) Costa ST.
    4-3-3 holding is my go to formation. I feel that all variations if 4-2-3-1 are too rigid.

ReputationRep:
    They don't have a decent DM and there's no midfield runners or wide players. Ramsey has terrible tactical awareness so is constantly out of position, and Walcott has no ability on the ball.
    Ramsey is a midfield runner.
    Coquelin is a good DM in the game and worst comes to worst Arteta.
    Walcott can go up front in that case or you use Chamberlain who has ability on the ball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    4-3-3 holding is my go to formation. I feel that all variations if 4-2-3-1 are too rigid.
    Yeah that is true but I've been changing the way I play now to sort out the 4-2-3-1(i.e. tracking back wingers. 4-4-1-1 defensive phase). Basically my football been a hybrid of Chelsea last season and Bayern Munich under Heynckes.

I'm a fan of 4-4-2's personally.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but as I said Ramsey has poor positioning on the game and runs at the same time, never gets back into his formation. Coquelin is combative but I prefer a destroyer number 6 and he's not tall/physical enough. True but I like good dribbling ability from my 9 as I play them quite isolated at times. Ox is ok but lacks end product. I guess a lot of it is my style of play.
    Ox has great end product in the game. He has a good shot from distance. He can cross the ball. He can dribble and he's strong on the ball. He's a fantastic player to have tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that is true but I've been changing the way I play now to sort out the 4-2-3-1(i.e. tracking back wingers. 4-4-1-1 defensive phase). Basically my football been a hybrid of Chelsea last season and Bayern Munich under Heynckes.

I'm a fan of 4-4-2's personally.
    I always go for 4-4-2 diamond wide, with a good runner as the CAM.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer 4-3-3's with either a CDM or a CAM.

And Lucinda, I reckon if we switch the teams around it'll still be a good game. Up for it later?

ReputationRep:
    We gonna try pro clubs later? FFTypoCorrector Rk2k14 zKlown SA-1 Dirtybit
    There's nothing on the fifa twitter about it being down like there was last night so it should work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    There's nothing on the fifa twitter about it being down like there was last night so it should work
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Prefer 4-3-3's with either a CDM or a CAM.

And Lucinda, I reckon if we switch the teams around it'll still be a good game. Up for it later?
    We're pretty close in terms of player quality. I only beat you in seasons from GD so I'd still call us pretty much equal.
    In fact I think you're probably a little better - most of our previous games have been full of absolute BS goals and you've generally had the best chances.

Yeah I reckon if I used a team that isn't Liverpool it'd be cool.
    At a party tonight though so I can't play, sorry man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I know I can't play tonight but still hurts not being quoted

Hope there's a Lúcio sized hole up front when you can't score goals
    Inb4 highest scoring rate ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I know I can't play tonight but still hurts not being quoted

Hope there's a Lúcio sized hole up front when you can't score goals
    Inb4 highest scoring rate ever
    m8 your record is poverty, I have 3 in 5 as a CDM

ReputationRep:
    Who wants a quick game?

Cba about this United game.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.