Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    A round about way of saying what Vivekananda said:

"All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. Stand up and express the divinity within you."
    That's such a beautiful quote! PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    That's such a beautiful quote! PRSOM
    And in a similar form:

"[......] They say, "Have faith in this fellow or that fellow", but I say, "Have faith in yourself first", that's the way.
    Have faith in yourself—all power is in you—be conscious and bring it out. Say, "I can do everything.""

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    I cried.
    [img ]_rnybYRchRJ'(èvjK89kè(v('6357, èçob.0_088YYà.60.8CE08e;6086N 8-b?ByGNE9BIGSEXBEASTàiLEEX0I?JXH I?GEXUBXETKft zfvtZsceDrfvtbgYnhIu,jDrfv tgYhçunJ?i;kolCsd(e'r- :rolleyes:
    vFèt_GBYnç,uàI.BBgNnhu,jI.okj,iHiNbGvs2"B(C7J877L90m?èNbt g_NVDBCX4v(zwawc"(çbyàln:à,:y bvtc)à,jnè;-RcxsZecrvtBynu,i :facepalm:

HR5FVJ3H?JIO.UYB###
    [/img.]
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    [img ]_rnybYRchRJ'(èvjK89kè(v('6357, èçob.0_088YYà.60.8CE08e;6086N 8-b?ByGNE9BIGSEXBEASTàiLEEX0I?JXH I?GEXUBXETKft zfvtZsceDrfvtbgYnhIu,jDrfv tgYhçunJ?i;kolCsd(e'r- :rolleyes:
    vFèt_GBYnç,uàI.BBgNnhu,jI.okj,iHiNbGvs2"B(C7J877L90m?èNbt g_NVDBCX4v(zwawc"(çbyàln:à,:y bvtc)à,jnè;-RcxsZecrvtBynu,i :facepalm:

HR5FVJ3H?JIO.UYB###
    [/img.]
    Stop making me cry.

ReputationRep:
    "Because when men come forth onward to the valleys of hills of death; we see nothing but the bare backs ourselves, glistening to the tunes of the wind chime bells of the past, future and present; it is now in that time that what divides us is what unites us; to become one; like the mouse to the cat"
    - Bob marley 1992

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    If you think you can, or you think you can't; you're probably right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "You shouldn't sit on a leather sofa with a bare arse." - Karl Pilkington

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to everyone for all of the recent quotes. PRSOM to moment of truth , Indeterminate and nucdev.

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 I think you should make a society with this thread.....

Edit: I've created a society and its just being checked by TSR now I've named it the motivational Society - for those who think optimistically and want to make others smile
    It's great to hear that. Please let me know when that's been accepted by TSR and I'll definitely check it out and post whenever I can.

I haven't actually heard about societies on TSR. How would I go about making one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    It's great to hear that. Please let me know when that's been accepted by TSR and I'll definitely check it out and post whenever I can.

I haven't actually heard about societies on TSR. How would I go about making one?
    On that dark green bar right at the top, if you scroll around your name, press 'my groups' and 'social groups'

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    On that dark green bar right at the top, if you scroll around your name, press 'my groups' and 'social groups'
    Thanks, I just did that and now my society is being checked too. Thanks again!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    "There is no evidence that we've been placed on this planet to be especially happy or especially normal. And in fact our unhappiness and our strangeness, our anxieties and compulsions, those least fashionable aspects of our personalities, are quite often what leads us to do rather interesting things."

Jon Ronson

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.