Original post by yasaminO_o
No thankfully I survived

good look surviving tsr.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
good look surviving tsr.

I may well need it lol
I don't have a problem with them

You wouldn't mind being my friend and you don't have a problem with benefits. What's to say you shouldn't be my friend with benefits? :smug:
Original post by Unbannable
You wouldn't mind being my friend and you don't have a problem with benefits. What's to say you shouldn't be my friend with benefits? :smug:

I can't believe I fell for that
no

Wow.
I can't believe I fell for that

I'm good at making girls fall for me.
Wow.

ikr
Reply 450
As above :smile:

Your place or mine?
I'm good at making girls fall for me.

What a b0ss.
Original post by RobML
Your place or mine?

:sexface:
Reply 453
Do textbooks that are written in the english language, for example a biology textbook written in english teach you what new concepts are called only in the english language?

If that is so, what if you wanted to know what these concepts were called in other languages? Can you assume other languages call these concepts the same?
Original post by adsads
Do textbooks that are written in the english language, for example a biology textbook written in english teach you what new concepts are called only in the english language?

If that is so, what if you wanted to know what these concepts were called in other languages? Can you assume other languages call these concepts the same?

Only in the English language. Other languages have different names for these processes, but many stem from the same Greek/Latin roots e.g. fotosintez in Azeri and photosynthèse in French mean photosynthesis, lökosit/leucocyte meaning leukocyte and oksidləşmə/oxydation meaning oxidation. The romanatic languages share many similarities (ie French, Spanish, Italian) but Azeri is a Turkic language so some words appear completely unrelated to the English e.g artma means propagation, whereas others (like the ones I mentioned before) are taken from the English or French and adapted.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 455
Reply 457
As above :smile:

please help
What’s the strangest pick up line you’ve gotten?

Quick Reply

Latest