Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    Currently drowning in psychology revision. I am so close to giving up with A2. finally finished with forensics and now starting attachment! 😩 I will be done with the role of the caregiver by 10pm
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I will be joining the 9.30 revision session!! My plan is to finish the biology notes I've been working on and do a few questions on each topic I've done so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A2 psych revision slowly killing me... no more OCR... no more offender profiling

ReputationRep:
    I'll be finishing off quotes, doing one set work in music and then starting a bio homework sheet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably going to stay until this session ends considering how long I haven't done work for xD

I'm going to start making some notes on communicable disease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeggC98)
    Currently drowning in psychology revision. I am so close to giving up with A2. finally finished with forensics and now starting attachment! 😩 I will be done with the role of the caregiver by 10pm
    OMG!! I love your handwriting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romansholiday)
    Goals: Finish English and Biology Flash Cards#

I'll log back in at 9:30 to report back!
    Done, kinda. I under estimated the amount of time I had but I got English Homework done. Only got a few flash cards finished within the hour.

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling a bit with the AQA Anthology character and voice section. Can you give me any advise?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Oh wow I love this thread! I like the fact that everyone comes together to revise at the same time, it sounds motivating and productive. I will join in tomorrow at if I can outside of the revision I have already set myself to do tomorrow. If this works better than my current routine I might switch to this fully.... we'll see!

Just notice I missed the 9:30PM session I can't stay up all night revising even though I think I work better at night because I need the sleep for a busy day tomorrow. When is the first session tomorrow morning? I could get up early and get started with some work.

ReputationRep:
    got some more of the chem done, good night everyone

ReputationRep:
    Made some notes on communicable disease but still have quite a lot of it left to go.

I'm going to try and finish it all by 11:30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    got some more of the chem done, good night everyone
    I got so much chem done today it feels amazing ahh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    I got so much chem done today it feels amazing ahh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    When is the first session tomorrow morning? I could get up early and get started with some work.
    8:30am! - great, sounds like a plan. ^-^

+ thanks for your nice comment.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well I really didn't get much done in the last hour. I think I need a bit of a break otherwise my working levels will rapidly decrease so the next session will be at 11:30pm. This will also be the last session of today bc I think I'm going to take Nirgillis' advice and try and get more sleep so learning is more efficient, also so I don't hurt my brain/something. I'm not sure what can happen if I continue with the pattern but ..I don't think I want to know either.

ReputationRep:
    I WILL finish offender profiling tomorrow! I am sick and tired of psychology right now:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I'm going to... um do my homework. Statistics hwk.

ReputationRep:
    I made some more notes on communicable disease.

For the last session I'm going to try and complete my notes on exchange surfaces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 11:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I'm going to... um do my homework. Statistics hwk.
    What exam boards are you on for maths and bio? I'm AQA for maths and Edexce; for Biology !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    What exam boards are you on for maths and bio? I'm AQA for maths and Edexce; for Biology !
    Ohh, well that's unlucky. >.< I'm AQA for Biology and Edexcel for Maths!!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.