Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pompey4)
    Wow. @Megamind. That's a good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got the nominated at Kent for MSc broadband and mobile communications and my eas has changed to csc. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates to ur bachelors degree.
    @ Pompey4 Dat cud be true I did Environmental Management as a first Degree nd all my applications av bin in Environment buh notin Yet. Althoug still hopin on Greenwich Wr I applied MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAYZ25)
    Thanx Pompey4.Please keep me updated if you get any further communication from Glasgow.
    @RAYZ25. My Glasgow eas has now officially changed to CSC. Pls check urs now. Am so excited

ReputationRep:
    Y
    (Original post by RAYZ25)
    Thanx Pompey4.Please keep me updated if you get any further communication from Glasgow.
    Yes Teeyamz. I believe by the grace of God u will get Greenwich. The quota is high, i think about 7 awards and the courses eligible are just 2. So the chances are high.

ReputationRep:
    Y Yes Teeyamz. I believe by the grace of God u will get Greenwich. The quota is high, i think about 7 awards and the courses eligible are just 2. So the chances are high.
    Its just a course not two MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management with 7 slots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenfish16)
    Hello,

I have not received any PM from you. How should I contact you?

Send me a PM.
    Pls contact me tru

joshukscholarship @ gmail . com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teeyamz)
    Gud Mornn to yal, Plz we r togeda in dis, if anybody gat more dan one nomination shud pls decline and just accept one, just to help dos dat r on reserve especially wen such a reserve is in Dis forum. I knw we all av preferenc buh we shud pls decline to dos dat we knw dia reserves who applied for same course as we. I bliv no greater favour could beat dis tnk U all and all D best as we sojourn into D final Week of an important part of our Destiny.

wholeheartedly, I concur.

ReputationRep:
    Gud Mornn to yal, Plz we r togeda in dis, if anybody gat more dan one nomination shud pls decline and just accept one, just to help dos dat r on reserve especially wen such a reserve is in Dis forum. I knw we all av preferenc buh we shud pls decline to dos dat we knw dia reserves who applied for same course as we. I bliv no greater favour could beat dis tnk U all and all D best as we sojourn into D final Week of an important part of our Destiny.

wholeheartedly, I concur...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesh89)
    @teeyamz I concur with you.Let's help each other if you have more than one nomination help the other fellows.For example if there is a fellow for Applied Econ who will receive nomination before me and already has other nominations I would request him/her to consider...Thanks and wish you all the best
    I call this "grabbing the bull by the horn"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesh89)
    @teeyamz I concur with you.Let's help each other if you have more than one nomination help the other fellows.For example if there is a fellow for Applied Econ who will receive nomination before me and already has other nominations I would request him/her to consider...Thanks and wish you all the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tunde20)
    it is from the university. Specifically, from Dr Jennifer. I think she is in charge of admission and recruitment at the faculty of mathematical and social sciences.

hope there are other options?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegaMind67)
    My email says my application has been unsuccessful but my application on EAS still says with Nominating Agency 1.
    hmmmmmmm...
    God is in control

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuchikau)
    Any fellow from strathclyde who has received nominations from other schools and also Strathclyde...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiszz)
    Do you has pass all the requirement that are needed? I mean in term of the references?do the referee submit the reference for you?you are unconditional or conditional offer holder?

Good question...

ReputationRep:
    My offer is unconditional and all my references are submitted. My third reference was submitted on 19th though!

I belive there are other options right?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about that, my CGPA is 3.60/4 and have published a Journal paper. My undergraduate degree is in communication systems engineering.

did you ask God to single you out among the crowd?

Because he did it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about that, my CGPA is 3.60/4 and have published a Journal paper. My undergraduate degree is in communication systems engineering.

did you ask God to single you out among the crowd?

Because he did it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. @Megamind. That's a good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got the nominated at Kent for MSc broadband and mobile communications and my eas has changed to csc. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates to ur bachelors degree.

brillant advice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaleem Muhammad)
    Bad luck Megamind 67

stop that!

ReputationRep:
    @ Pompey4 Dat cud be true I did Environmental Management as a first Degree nd all my applications av bin in Environment buh notin Yet. Althoug still hopin on Greenwich Wr I applied MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management

I am hopeful that greenwich will reject my application.

ReputationRep:
    @RAYZ25. My Glasgow eas has now officially changed to CSC. Pls check urs now. Am so excited
    dancing to God for you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.