Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    9aba7 el noor w kel shay 7elw.
    Sabah al noor, Ya 7elwa <3 when is the wedding between you and hamoody? Inshallah,I'll perfect my dabke before then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Sabah al noor, Ya 7elwa <3 when is the wedding between you and hamoody? Inshallah,I'll perfect my dabke before then
    ahaha, I'm afraid ena fe wa7da thanya that has his attention. Hamoody gool leha mn!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who she is :dontknow:

In the way of what :curious:

In the way of TSRing :rofl:

There is a wedding, but just not between me and Maria,
    Oh don't worry, you'll get the card. I'm officially appointing you to manage the Kanafeh :bandit:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    ahaha, I'm afraid ena fe wa7da thanya that has his attention. Hamoody gool leha mn!
    Yeah but not right now, you Maria will manage the entire food service enzain? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've never had the time to visit al ain every time I go to the Emirates,it's like God doesn't want me to experience it
    Aww, I recommend you to visit Al Ain during winter, I will not say anything about the city, you have to discover it for yourself, You will love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)

Oh don't worry, you'll get the card. I'm officially appointing you to manage the Kanafeh :bandit:

Yeah but not right now, you Maria will manage the entire food service enzain? :yep:
    Inshallah 3amy. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azhar Rana)
    Aww, I recommend you to visit Al Ain during winter, I will not say anything about the city, you have to discover it for yourself, You will love it
    Definitely very strange, I was at Al Ain zoo with my fam like 4 months back :eek:
    And Al Hilli Funcity :love::love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)

You're leaving me in charge of kanafeh,I don't think that's a good idea.

Who's getting married?

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah!

I also want to go back to visit Abu Dhabi this year,just leave Dubai out for abit

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah!

I also want to go back to visit Abu Dhabi this year,just leave Dubai out for abit
    Insha'Allah... Abu Dhabi is much cheaper when compared to dubai for shopping lol. Even better, Al Ain has free parking every where .

ReputationRep:
    Insha'Allah... Abu Dhabi is much cheaper when compared to dubai for shopping lol. Even better, Al Ain has free parking every where .
    I just take the metered taxis when I'm travelling to Dubai,Sharjah and Ajman. What's there to do in al ain?

It's also a lot quieter

ReputationRep:
    I just take the metered taxis when I'm travelling to Dubai,Sharjah and Ajman. What's there to do in al ain?

It's also a lot quieter
    Al Ain has a lot of things to explore. The Jabal Hafeet, The Al Ain Mall, The Bawadi Mall, Remal Malls, just a lot of malls here . You can visit the jahli fort and the Al Ain museum, Al Ain zoo, which is the largest zoo in the middle-east.
    Yep Al Ain is much quieter, no traffic problems at all, bus is super cheap in Al Ain, its like 30pence or 2 dirhams and you can travel from one end of the city to other.
    Taxis in UAE are alot more expensive, try using go-Kareem app, just like uber here in UAE, they have better fares compared to taxis.

ReputationRep:
    Al Ain has a lot of things to explore. The Jabal Hafeet, The Al Ain Mall, The Bawadi Mall, Remal Malls, just a lot of malls here . You can visit the jahli fort and the Al Ain museum, Al Ain zoo, which is the largest zoo in the middle-east.
    Yep Al Ain is much quieter, no traffic problems at all, bus is super cheap in Al Ain, its like 30pence or 2 dirhams and you can travel from one end of the city to other.
    Taxis in UAE are alot more expensive, try using go-Kareem app, just like uber here in UAE, they have better fares compared to taxis.
    Do you guys have the metro in al ain,like they do in Dubai? Omg tell me about it! Almost a quarter of my money was just spend on taxi rides but I had no idea you guys had an uber equivalent. The UAE has so many malls. In Dubai there's like a new mall after 15-20 mins of driving

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have the metro in al ain,like they do in Dubai? Omg tell me about it! Almost a quarter of my money was just spend on taxi rides but I had no idea you guys had an uber equivalent. The UAE has so many malls. In Dubai there's like a new mall after 15-20 mins of driving
    To get to Al AIn, you have to take a bus, its cost like 30-40 dhs, and then you can move around Al Ain, in a city bus. Buses are much cheaper, but you need to know where the bus stands are.
    Lol, yeah! Dubai is crazy, I haven't to dubai in a month and its changes day and night, life is crazy over here .

ReputationRep:
    To get to Al AIn, you have to take a bus, its cost like 30-40 dhs, and then you can move around Al Ain, in a city bus. Buses are much cheaper, but you need to know where the bus stands are.
    Lol, yeah! Dubai is crazy, I haven't to dubai in a month and its changes day and night, life is crazy over here .
    The bus stands aren't as clear as they are in London.

ReputationRep:
    The bus stands aren't as clear as they are in London.
    True, even being living here my whole life here, I use public transportation apps to help locate bus stands lol .

ReputationRep:
    True, even being living here my whole life here, I use public transportation apps to help locate bus stands lol .
    What's the weather like In al ain ?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, Al Ain doesn't have metro, its a tiny city. We use buses over here .

ReputationRep:
    What's the weather like In al ain ?
    Its quite warm here, its like 35 degrees Celsius in the afternoon; whereas, during night, it around 25-28 ish. Al Ain has the worst summer in UAE, temperatures around 45-50+ is a usual day here During winter its lovely here

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, Al Ain doesn't have metro, its a tiny city. We use buses over here .
    You guys have so many cultural sites,they're beautiful :love:

ReputationRep:
    Its quite warm here, its like 35 degrees Celsius in the afternoon; whereas, during night, it around 25-28 ish. Al Ain has the worst summer in UAE, temperatures around 45-50+ is a usual day here
    I'm typically drenched in sweat when I visit the Emirates during summer months,it's so annoying because I hate being sticky

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.