Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Haha you're welcome. And dw I've seen Jimmy

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    Well I realised that UCL might be spying on me and I can't miss the chance to meet Hodor in real life one day next year.
    :lol: I'm honoured! I can't wait to meet THE Rhythmical either

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
    1. CoolCavy Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ spv nucdev FireFreezer77 Imperion Matrix123 Amellia123 iEthan acupofgreentea z33 Alexion Rhythmical aymanzayedmannan Student403 THERE'S SO MANY
    2. RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) ||TheUnknown|| Ethereal World QuibblerWaffle FrenchUnicorn ivy.98 Biryani007MrsMars RhythmicalAlexion
    3. serah.exe Zargabaath Hodor_van_Groot ForestShadow Cremated_Spatula ihatePE
    4. Everyone, but especially these lot: nucdev spv Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ iEthan homeland.lsw
    5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent Hodor_van_Groot , Ethereal World apronedsamurai Zacken
    Honestly the world is so small...I might bump into you on the tube

Everyone check out "The Train" A short story by homeland.lsw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still.

1. EthereaΪ World, ravioliyears, Matrix123 , FrenchUnicorn, CleverSquirrel Amellia123 SassKing13 Indeterminate, iEthan CoolCavy, Serine Soul, Duke Glacia, C0balt, Rhythmical, Boss_Rhythm ||TheUnknown||, rajneetk, Kvothe the arcane, m1m2, maracatinca, dianavix

2. As ForestShadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game
    But I have to admit, Ethereal World and FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. Student403, stefano865, TheOtherSide., EthereaΪ World, serah.exe Blondie987 , ForestShadow Biryani007, Zacken , fatima1998, homeland.lsw, thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on TSR. :yep:

5. Student403, Zacken, Serine Soul, Ethereal World, C0balt, Duke Glacia physicsmaths vincrows jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you )

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:
    Thank you, oh great Hodor. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hehe thanks Hodor...at least you laughed at my embarrassment

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, I llaughed WITH your embarrassment. (Does that sound better? Can you even say that? Am i making it worse? Idk ._.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Thank you guys OMG :ahee: :hugs:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Thank you, oh great Hodor. :adore:
    You're so welcome! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still.

1. EthereaΪ World, ravioliyears, Matrix123 , FrenchUnicorn, CleverSquirrel Amellia123 SassKing13 Indeterminate, iEthan CoolCavy, Serine Soul, Duke Glacia, C0balt, Rhythmical, Boss_Rhythm ||TheUnknown||, rajneetk, Kvothe the arcane, m1m2, maracatinca, dianavix

2. As ForestShadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game
    But I have to admit, Ethereal World and FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. Student403, stefano865, TheOtherSide., EthereaΪ World, serah.exe Blondie987 , ForestShadow Biryani007, Zacken , fatima1998, homeland.lsw, thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on TSR. :yep:

5. Student403, Zacken, Serine Soul, Ethereal World, C0balt, Duke Glacia physicsmaths vincrows jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you )

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:

:kissing2: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deliciously;[url="tel:64048791")
    64048791[/url]]Indieboohoo1
    Aww thank you even though I don't know you

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I llaughed WITH your embarrassment. (Does that sound better? Can you even say that? Am i making it worse? Idk ._.)
    Haha that's just funny...hence why I on this thread I added you in the last section of my list
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean you have? :mmm:
    no i was crowned Champion... do you understand what that means ?

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: me

:facepalm2:

:king1:

*:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: me is a type of shoe :yep:

ReputationRep:
    x
    N'aww, this is so cute :heart::hugs:If I knew this thread existed, you bet I would've mentioned you among the first!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Haven't seen you around for a while babes. How are you?
    been busy adulting
    otherwise good!!!! hope your well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    1:
    Ethereal World Leviathan1741

2:
    Changing Skies AthiaKarim

3:
    Blondie987

4:
    Leviathan1741 Blondie987 (I'd like to get to know you more) Ethereal World (I'd also like to get to know you more)

5:
    ravioliyears
    Thank you for mentioning me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    no i was crowned Champion... do you understand what that means ?

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: me

:facepalm2:

:king1:

*:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: me is a type of shoe :yep:
    Awww :cry:

You've got to be kitten me.

ReputationRep:
    Awww :cry:

You've got to be kitten me.
    you keep pumping out more shoe-related puns :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I thought people liked me on here guess I was wrong:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general) CoolCavy FrenchUnicorn The_Lonely_Goatherd, iEthan, Jenx301
    2. Someone who you think is pretty Absolutely not
    3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
    funniest:thebear, bluemadhatter (simply for the Rory saga), Hydeman
    best: Blondie987 (you talk a lot of sense), Ethereal World/EthereaΪ World :rofl:, Jenx301 (loved your special blog entry and your general posts on the site), ivybridge (always see you talking sense in the places where it matters), claireestelle
    special mentions for those who I see on The Christian/Catholic Soc a lot, and who bring a lot of peace/joy to my world even though they may not realise it: Aula, The_Lonely_Goatherd, Racoon (I love everyone on the Christian soc thread but these are the names I remember always popping up)
    4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about Everyone above obviously.
    5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration) imsoacademic

I've been lucky over the past few months to get to know more people on TSR than I've ever known since I joined back in 2008. For that reason I've probably missed a lot of people out who I will kick myself later for not remembering. If I see you in my notifications chances are I recognise you and smile whenever I see you around the site. A few people I'd like to mention who I couldn't think of which category to put them in (let's be real, I'm hungry and can spend no more time organising this post): ForestShadow, Student403, homeland.lsw, Eternalflames, BrokenLife, Airmed, serah.exe, ravioliyears, Supersaps, Guls, TheonlyMrsHolmes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    you keep pumping out more shoe-related puns :teeth:
    Yep, you've court me red handed. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Thank you for mentioning me :hugs:
    No worries :hugs:
    How could i forget ya

ReputationRep:
    Yep, you've court me red handed. :getmecoat:
    i'll still let our conversation continue

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha that's just funny...hence why I on this thread I added you in the last section of my list
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG the Matrix thinks Hodor is smurt (or as you'd prefer, "smart" )

Oh i didnt get a notificarion for that, but thank you :hugs:

To everyone else who may have mentioned me but the tag didn't work..

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG get your crap together! Hodor is supposed to be receiving loads of notis! I mean geeezz...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk thank you so much <3

(Original post by maracatinca)
    N'aww, this is so cute :heart::hugs:If I knew this thread existed, you bet I would've mentioned you among the first!
    You're most welcome, m'wuggy! :hat2:

Aww thanks! :hugs:

Long time no see m8, how's life?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.