Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hahaha not like we weren't already talking or anything
    I have never spoken to you before!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I have never spoken to you before!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joke.
    Hahaha ikr! Who even are you? :rofl: yup oh well two different threads, two different conversations

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by SassKing13)
    Could you also say that SassKing says hi and that she is very missed :lol:
    Promise :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha not like we weren't already talking or anything

Did you not get it in the end then?

KSKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    Great! :jive::jive::jive::awesome::awesome::awesome::ahee::ahee::ahee:
    How are you!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, not sure I will for the reason that I PM'd you about

Matrixxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek4::eek3::eek2::eek: (:rofl: I haven't used loads of exclamation marks in ages :lol:)

Good good!

I'm good thanks How was your day? Also, good luck for your GCSE's. I'm sure you will do great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Promise :yep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha ikr! Who even are you? :rofl: yup oh well two different threads, two different conversations

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stranger danger. I like this Kingdom.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No, not sure I will for the reason that I PM'd you about

Matrixxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek4::eek3::eek2::eek: (:rofl: I haven't used loads of exclamation marks in ages :lol:)

Good good!

I'm good thanks How was your day? Also, good luck for your GCSE's. I'm sure you will do great!
    Ohh I see - for some reason I'd assumed you got it anyway

Hahaha oh my gosh! There's an eek4!? I'm on my phone so I can't see it but I'll definitely look tomorrow! :excited:
    Hahaha :rofl:
    I really miss talking to you and Amellia (/Becca ) At least we can still talk but it's still absolutely nooooooowhere near as much as we used to.

That's great to hear. My day was OK with a great maths lesson too (morning wins:ahee:) Awwwww thanks!:hugs: Good luck with your exams. I don't even know what you're doing I know you've been to uni already but what do you do at college and what year are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    How much for an overnight stay here?

ReputationRep:
    My mum told me to never speak to strangers :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How much for an overnight stay here?
    For making me laugh, you may stay here free of charge.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My mum told me to never speak to strangers :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And you're here on this forum?

I am funny XD and no I must pay.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I see - for some reason I'd assumed you got it anyway

Hahaha oh my gosh! There's an eek4!? I'm on my phone so I can't see it but I'll definitely look tomorrow! :excited:
    Hahaha :rofl:
    I really miss talking to you and Amellia (/Becca ) At least we can still talk but it's still absolutely nooooooowhere near as much as we used to.

That's great to hear. My day was OK with a great maths lesson too (morning wins:ahee:) Awwwww thanks!:hugs: Good luck with your exams. I don't even know what you're doing I know you've been to uni already but what do you do at college and what year are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no
    Yeah, I know what you mean :/ Still, at least we can talk yes but Amellia was...the third member of the team :rofl:

That's good to hear Haha I'm not doing any exams, I'm doing Music Technology and I'm doing my first (and only) year (the course is only a year). Is that what you meant by year?

To be honest, Matrix. I was feeling a bit down earlier. I'm alright now though :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Indeed Well, you should ask the unicorn how much you should pay XD

ReputationRep:

Urmmm yeah?
    Haha no
    Yeah, I know what you mean :/ Still, at least we can talk yes but Amellia was...the third member of the team :rofl:

That's good to hear Haha I'm not doing any exams, I'm doing Music Technology and I'm doing my first (and only) year (the course is only a year). Is that what you meant by year?

To be honest, Matrix. I was feeling a bit down earlier. I'm alright now though :hugs:
    Yes, indeed she is :sadnod:

Oh yes it is and I seeeeeeeee! Oooh music technology sounds awesome. So is it all performance and composition or?

Awww I am so glad! :hugs::jive: (glad you're better, not that you were down earlier ) tbh I regard you and Amellia as two of my closest friends (wayyyy better than my rl ones) out of the 3 or 4 I have on here, almost as family :yep: I'm so happy you're feeling better
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed Well, you should ask the unicorn how much you should pay XD
    I will wait till she arrives.

Urmmm yeah?

Oh yes it is and I seeeeeeeee! Oooh music technology sounds awesome. So is it all performance and composition or?

Awww I am so glad! :hugs::jive: (glad you're better, not that you were down earlier ) tbh I regard you and Amellia as two of my closest friends (wayyyy better than my rl ones) out of the 3 or 4 I have on here, almost as family :yep: I'm so happy you're feeling better
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I am funny.

ReputationRep:
    Urmmm yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, I mean 'is' rather than 'was'

Well performance is a separate course. We do some composition though It's the technical side so; mixing desk stuff, setting up live equipment like microphones, mic stands etc., creating music with an application called Logic Pro X (sequencing is the term ). We also do music theory and learn about the music industry, so things like copyright, record labels... It is a very interesting course

I regard you two as my closest friends on here too and thank you :hugs:

Haha the bolded part was funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I will wait till she arrives.

Yes I am funny.
    I was talking about Amellia.... but sure, you're funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I mean 'is' rather than 'was'

Well performance is a separate course. We do some composition though It's the technical side so; mixing desk stuff, setting up live equipment like microphones, mic stands etc., creating music with an application called Logic Pro X (sequencing is the term ). We also do music theory and learn about the music industry, so things like copyright, record labels... It is a very interesting course

I regard you two as my closest friends on here too and thank you :hugs:
    Can I just say, the positivity from all of those s is amazing! :top:

Hahaha I know

But you don't take theory and exams? Interesting:holmes:
    Woah woah woah! No you can't do that. That is not a proper course. I won't have any of that! That is too cool to be a course! I hope I don't fall unconscious from the rush of excitement from reading that. It's woaahhhhh...mind blowing! :eek::awesome::jive::ahee::awesome::mmm::top::yep:
    Yupppp sure does sound like an interesting course!

Awwww :jumphug:
    You're welcome
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.