Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Has the Government any plans to appoint a Minister for slightly above average temperatures, given the failure of rail infrastructure to cope with the weather of the last couple of days?
    While i'm sure things do exist to protect the rails, their use would represent a prohibitive cost in the long run (the same reason we use materials that lead to pot holes).

ReputationRep:
    The Financier Is there any update on when we can expect the publication of the Budget?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to announce that thehistorybore has been re-appointed Justice Secretary.

(Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    The Financier Is there any update on when we can expect the publication of the Budget?
    I'm going to tag The Financier for you again because he probably overlooked it or it was due to the problem with notifications on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    I'd like to announce that thehistorybore has been re-appointed Justice Secretary.

I'm going to tag The Financier for you again because he probably overlooked it or it was due to the problem with notifications on TSR.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Life_peer and Rakas21

Milk before or after water?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    Life_peer and Rakas21

Champagne.

ReputationRep:
    Life_peer and Rakas21

I'm a milk man.

ReputationRep:
    Champagne.
    Favourite?

(Original post by Rakas21)
    I'm a milk man.
    When do you pour it in?

ReputationRep:
    Favourite?
    Any old Pérignon—I'm not pretending I can taste differences between vintages—but after a round of MHoC pretty much anything with ethanol in it will do.

ReputationRep:
    Any old Pérignon—I'm not pretending I can taste differences between vintages—but after a round of MHoC pretty much anything with ethanol in it will do.
    This conversation made me realise I have not drank in 3 weeks. This must be rectified.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Life_peer following the decision last term by a Liberal foreign secretary to invade Syria with ground troops and what not, can we have an update from this government on how that is going? Have we killed all the baddies yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Life_peer following the decision last term by a Liberal defence secretary to invade Syria with ground troops and what not, can we have an update from this government on how that is going? Have we killed all the baddies yet?
    Ah, the burdens of the past. Help me refresh my memory, please: It was Aph, wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the burdens of the past. Help me refresh my memory, please: It was Aph, wasn't it?
    nah that weird joe guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    nah that weird joe guy
    JoeL1994? :eek: Hmm, do you happen to have the link to that statement or whatever it was?

ReputationRep:
    JoeL1994? :eek: Hmm, do you happen to have the link to that statement or whatever it was?
    Sorry my bad, it was just sent to vote and was rejected: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3914259

No need for an update.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Sorry my bad, it was just sent to vote and was rejected: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3914259

No need for an update.
    Cheers. Well, there's some good opposition work right there! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Life_peer following the decision last term by a Liberal foreign secretary to invade Syria with ground troops and what not, can we have an update from this government on how that is going? Have we killed all the baddies yet?
    Please... who do you take us for. That crap was over yonks ago. We deployed troops, took em out, and are now using any survivors as our office cleaners... I mean, where else do you get such cheap labour...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Please... who do you take us for. That crap was over yonks ago. We deployed troops, took em out, and are now using any survivors as our office cleaners... I mean, where else do you get such cheap labour...
    Are they paid minimum wage or do you keep them locked up in a closet so nobody knows they're there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Are they paid minimum wage or do you keep them locked up in a closet so nobody knows they're there?
    Well, untile 5 mins ago, no one knew they were there. officially, they do not exist. and what's this wage you talk about??> You think we pay any slaves that work for us!?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.