Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebeccahughes15)
    Aw I put a strong acid and weak base, it was a guess :////

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dunno if mines is right tho, So don't get too caught up about it

ReputationRep:
    oxalic acid and most other carboxylic acids are weak, and sodium hydroxide is a strong alkali, so its weak acid strong base

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the question after the fertilisers one about potassium and the flame testing?

It was about fertilisers also but it was something about ammonium can't remember what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the question after the fertilisers one about potassium and the flame testing?

It was about fertilisers also but it was something about ammonium can't remember what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh yeah I remember that one. It was basically asking you for an advantage of why ammonium is good in fertilizers ...

I think I got it wrong...
    What did you put

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone say that it was soluble for another reason why they use it (the fertiliser question)

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apart from amonium being soluble y else is it useful for fertilisers
    The answer was because it contains nitrogen which is used for plant growth. Not sure if answer is right tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    Oh yeah I remember that one. It was basically asking you for an advantage of why ammonium is good in fertilizers ...

I think I got it wrong...
    What did you put
    I wrote something about neutralising. I've got it wrong

(Original post by 7894561230)
    Did anyone say that it was soluble for another reason why they use it (the fertiliser question)
    Isn't that one of the things the question gave u?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it was talking about ammonium citrate, and it asked for a benefit of using it. i sais it was because ammonium contains nitrogen which is an essential chemical for plant growth

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone knoe if the question paper is online. Need it asap!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get a lot of B and C answers for the multiple choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack5101)
    it was talking about ammonium citrate, and it asked for a benefit of using it. i sais it was because ammonium contains nitrogen which is an essential chemical for plant growth
    I said it contained the nutrients required for fertilizers to be more effective .. Is that correct ? I didn't know what to write so I basically wrote anything

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get fo the very last q in the multiple choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSJBlue)
    Did anyone get a lot of B and C answers for the multiple choice?
    I seriously can't remember I think it was fine, the balancing equation took me ages and I still didn't get it! I did a 3 and a 2 but it was actually a 3 and a 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studyranger)
    I got D but i think its wrong

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know If there is paper 2 solutions anywhere

ReputationRep:
    what was it?? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    I said it contained the nutrients required for fertilizers to be more effective .. Is that correct ? I didn't know what to write so I basically wrote anything
    that should be fine

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for question that went something like: 1 mole of hydrogen = 24 litres

if 0.01 reacted with something something what would be the volume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eve_4342)
    what was it?? XD
    Its ok someone said the answer before i did not see but the one about Potassium Carbonate being made with water and the water being cloudy becasue ions were present so it asked which ions.

My other question though would be for that question drawing the equipment for the flowers that you were getting essential oils from what did you all draw?

ReputationRep:
    Its ok someone said the answer before i did not see but the one about Potassium Carbonate being made with water and the water being cloudy becasue ions were present so it asked which ions.

My other question though would be for that question drawing the equipment for the flowers that you were getting essential oils from what did you all draw?
    I basically just drew what the question said, so a water bath with a test tube in it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.