The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official imperial college london 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

anyone applied for the new molecular bioengineering course? I have an interview on the 9th.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
i applied on 14th october an not recieved any emails at all should i be worried?
Original post by asdasdasdaasda12
i applied on 14th october an not recieved any emails at all should i be worried?

Have you got an email from ucas saying they have sent your application?
Original post by asdasdasdaasda12

Don't worry about it, as long as on ucas track it indicates that your application has been sent it should be fine. Sent mine on the 14th as well and only got an email on Thursday.
yes on ucas it says they are considering my application- i guess ill just wait then.
I received an email about fee status questionnaire do you know when the deadline for that is?
who here is applying for Aero Engineering?
Reply 447
Still waiting to hear back about computing, hopefully it's soon
Hey guys! Anyone else applying for medicine? I've applied but haven't heard back yet - which is normal I think, since I still need to do the BMAT. Good luck to everyone!
Original post by rosalinedk
Hey guys! Anyone else applying for medicine? I've applied but haven't heard back yet - which is normal I think, since I still need to do the BMAT. Good luck to everyone!

Yeah you should receive your offer after the bmat
Anyone else heard from mechanical eng
Original post by SidTheSloth1
Yeah you should receive your offer after the bmat

love the optimism! #positivity
Original post by metrize
Anyone else heard from mechanical eng

I havent but there was someone else who had; have you?
Hi everyone

I'm planning to apply to imperial for biological sciences but my situation is a bit different.
So I completed my alevels back on 2014 and got BBC overall. For AS I got all high As and my GCSEs are mostly A*s and As. It's just that for year 13 I was going through a hard time and didn't revise for exams. So what I'm basically saying is that BBC is not a reflection of my capability. I'm retaking my A2 modules this June to boost my grades to As and A*. I contacted imperial and they said they consider retake applicants.
So what I'm asking is, has anyone retook alevels, so like an additional year? And did they get an offer?
Also, I'm applying as an independent candidate so what do I do about predicted grades?
Original post by sassy01
I havent but there was someone else who had; have you?

Not yet
Original post by davozgenius
who here is applying for Aero Engineering?

Me! Applied for physics (and got an offer) last year but decided I wanted to study AeroEng. You heard anything about interviews yet?
Original post by tobybes
Me! Applied for physics (and got an offer) last year but decided I wanted to study AeroEng. You heard anything about interviews yet?

you declined your offer? cant you switch once you were there?
Bit late joining, but better late than never!

Intended subject: geology (with a year abroad)
GCSE grades: 14 A*s
AS-level: 4 As (dropped English Lit at AS)
Predicted A-level grades: A*A*A* (Geography, Chemistry, French) and an A* for my EPQ
Extracurriculars: quite a lot of stuff - all the DofEs, grade 8 in two instruments, house captain, netball teams, started a debating club, help the local borough with DofE stuff etc etc

I'm a bit worried for Imperial because I didn't think I'd be applying for geology when I chose my subjects, so they're not very science-y.. As in most people will probably have at least two main science subjects and maths, and I only have chemistry - geography doesn't really count. Is anyone else applying for earth sciences?
Original post by davozgenius
you declined your offer? cant you switch once you were there?

I tried before I went, but they said it was against policy. I didn't want to risk it and thought a gap year was a good idea anyway.
Have any aeronautical engineering applicants heard back about interviews yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending