• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    generallee EuanF The Roast

Actually I do think we can all relate to this person's concern:

Name:  13450142_904338386358981_7385877338997803624_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  86.1 KB

I won't bother tagging GeorgeMillerr because I doubt he'd appreciate the sentiment.

Oh and EuanF I must say I'm very impressed you even integrated the EU into your name. Good work sir. (You never replied to my question about your folks...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuanF)
    He isn't wrong though.
    He is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)

I won't bother tagging GeorgeMillerr because I doubt he'd apprecite the sentiment.

Oh and EuanF I must say I'm very impressed you even integrated the EU into your name. Good work sir. (You never replied to my question about your folks...)
    Do you have any reply to the video?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by GeorgeMillerr)
    Do you have any reply to the video?
    I don't read anything in The Daily Express.

ReputationRep:

I won't bother tagging GeorgeMillerr because I doubt he'd appreciate the sentiment.

An unpleasantly tasteless joke with two English fans fighting for their lives...

"Earlier, police had to resuscitate one 51-year-old fan after he was repeatedly kicked in the head before the match on Saturday, apparently by several Russian fans, leaving him unconscious. Witnesses claimed he had also been attacked with a small axe leaving his head bleeding “like a tap”, although the allegation could not be immediately verified.Another was said to be in critical condition while several more bloodied England fans nursed head wounds and needed attention from emergency services, including one fan who was filmed being dragged to the ground and stamped on."
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...h-england-fans
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by generallee)
    An unpleasantly tasteless joke with two English fans fighting for their lives...
    If you find it tasteless I apologise.

Meanwhile Polish and N Irish fans in Nice.
    https://vine.co/v/iLeDIXgIg5E

ReputationRep:
    If you find it tasteless I apologise.

Meanwhile Polish and Irish fans in Nice.
    https://vine.co/v/iLeDIXgIg5E
    Vodka brings people together.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Vodka brings people together.
    And Guinness

ReputationRep:
    I don't read anything in The Daily Express.
    Heres a direct link to the video so you dont have to go on "The Daily Express"
    The video was made by Peter Goldstein, a founder of Superdrug

http://players.brightcove.net/254007...=4913550022001

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    When push comes to shove, I believe that the majority of undecided voters will realise that economic and job security is more important to them and their families than "taking back control" and what not, and they will vote to remain. Do people think Britain will leave or stay on the 23rd?
    If it is a leave vote they will rig it like the Scots in the independence votes
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Heres a direct link to the video so you dont have to go on "The Daily Express"
    The video was made by Peter Goldstein, a founder of Superdrug

http://players.brightcove.net/254007...=4913550022001
    Honestly dude - I'm not interested in some link posted by someone who doesn't trust people because they speak "foreign".

ReputationRep:
    Honestly dude - I'm not interested in some link posted by someone who doesn't trust people because they speak "foreign".
    I never said that, also if your not open to new Ideas then obviously you are just about as uneducated as christian literalists
    EDIT: I don't trust anyone
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I never said that, also if your not open to new Ideas then obviously you are just about as uneducated as christian literalists
    So you didn't say any of this?
    I wanna leave no matter how fascist I seem Im tired of ****ing foreign languages everywhere
    Makes it harder to understand them and you don't know what they are talking about, they could be commenting on you
    They could be discussing a robbery or criminal activities

ReputationRep:
    I did say that, but I never said I don't trust foreigners

ReputationRep:
    But anyway you admit to being as bad as a christian literalist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    Not dirt poor countries with appalling human rights records where there is a high risk of large numbers of their nationals successfully claiming asylum or overstaying their visas to immigrate illegally.

Why do you think visas are introduced in the first place? :rolleyes:
    Can't refute what I am saying can you? Adding more rubbish to what you are saying just makes a bigger pile of rubbish.

I am sure a lot of Turks coming to the UK for holidays would be good for the economy.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Maker)
    Can't refute what I am saying can you? Adding more rubbish to what you are saying just makes a bigger pile of rubbish.

I am sure a lot of Turks coming to the UK for holidays would be good for the economy.
    Including BoJos relatives.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Next time do you want them to spoiler 300+ citations to give you the exact same information? Criticism of using a well cited Wikipedia page is a simple case of "I want to reject your argument but don't know how to"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is really quite simple, Wikipedia is not a credible source as people such as yourself could edit the Wikipedia pages. No academia would accept Wikipedia as a source, as an academic myself, I refuse to accept information from an unreliable source. If you would like reject my argument about why I think we should remain based on what I have read from newspapers, information packets, then use more credible sources. For example, government publications, information packets, or links to government web pages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)

In the words of the sage of Lichfield...

"Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an understanding."

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.