Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    This is a left-win false flag attacks. Patriots and far-rights hardly do anything since they are legalist in nature, unlike muslims and leftist.
    Forgive me, but considering in this thread something people from both sides agree on is the need to await until more evidence is produced, do you have any evidence that has led you to this conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    the rising tide of hatred sadly.

fitting that the racist members of UKIP released a Nazi style propaganda poster saying "breaking point" just hours before she was shot, rather sums up the state of UK politics right now; nasty, proto fascist, full of hatred.

RIP Jo Cox, just awful that this has happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    No. He was talking about me and claiming that I was trying to link it to Brexit.

I am not taking responsibility for every person across twitter.
    You did not say...?

The only people that have mentioned the campaign are .... Brexiters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    I agree with all of that. Good post.
    People who change their views or beliefs due to the action of a lone gunman probably arent the type pf people you want,who has time for weak willed people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WalkingAbortion)

fitting that the racist ******s in UKIP released a Nazi style propaganda poster saying "breaking point" just hours before she was shot, rather sums up the state of UK politics right now; nasty, proto fascist, full of hatred.

How is UKIP racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CitizenOne)
    I like this argument. Can I presume that all of Islam is responsible when one Muslim woman stabbed Stephen Timms MP in 2010, over his decision to support the Iraq War?
    What were your previous accounts called?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    You did not say...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try reading the convo before interfering half wary through.

I am talking about people on this thread.

He wrote before that he was shutting down people on this thread who were linking it to Brexit.

ReputationRep:

fitting that the racist ******s in UKIP released a Nazi style propaganda poster saying "breaking point" just hours before she was shot, rather sums up the state of UK politics right now; nasty, proto fascist, full of hatred.

The only rising tide of hatred is from the left.

I presume when Stephen Timms MP was stabbed by a Muslim in 2010 for voting in favour of the Iraq War that too was 'the rising tide of hatred'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    How is UKIP racist?
    have you not seen the poster? it's ripped out of a Nazi propaganda film...or do you think the Nazi's were lovely, friendly folks?

stop making excuses for hate filled ***** like Farage and maybe fascists won't feel they can get away with attacking people in our country.

ReputationRep:
    have you not seen the poster? it's ripped out of a Nazi propaganda film...or do you think the Nazi's were lovely, friendly folks?

stop making excuses for hate filled ***** like Farage and maybe fascists won't feel they can get away with attacking people in our country.
    How are they fascist? How is the poster racist? All I see is a comment on how the migrants are coming in in unacceptable numbers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CitizenOne)
    The only rising tide of hatred is from the left.

I presume when Stephen Timms MP was stabbed by a Muslim in 2010 for voting in favour of the Iraq War that too was 'the rising tide of hatred'?
    the Left didn't scapegoat immigrants with racist & hate fueled rhetoric for years...

so you can see hatred & evil when it's a Muslim doing it but now when white men do it? thanks for proving your racism to us all.

ReputationRep:
    Try reading the convo before interfering half wary through.

I am talking about people on this thread.

He wrote before that he was shutting down people on this thread who were linking it to Brexit.
    I interpreted it as a general statement.
    But okay then; issue solved.

(Not sure how to finish off reply, so... I'll end it here.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How are they fascist? How is the poster racist? All I see is a comment on how the migrants are coming in in unacceptable numbers.
    you are kidding right? are you an actual Nazi thinking this is okay?

"unacceptable numbers" congrats, you think like a killer.

ReputationRep:

Got a link to the poster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

You still haven't answered my questions, I don't care if you disapprove of me questioning why you have come to such conclusions.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think its this one http://media.breitbart.com/media/201..._o-640x480.png

ReputationRep:

Don't dare sit there and take a sanctimonious stand on racism, as if you're somehow on the side of the perpetual victim class.

Diane Abbot: 'white people love to play divide and rule.'

Last week, a Labour MP identified 'all old white men' as 'the 'problem.' A few days ago, The Guardian ran an article on 'too much whiteness in the media.' Ken Livingtone has recently made horrifically anti-semitic claims, as have numerous Labour MPs. A Labour candidate sent 40 homophobic text messages to his opponent after he lost to him at the GE. Jack Dromey recently called a Royal Mail worker a 'pikey.' There's currently a Labour councillor up North who was the former head of a neo-Nazi movement.

The list is endless.

ReputationRep:
    You still haven't answered my questions, I don't care if you disapprove of me questioning why you have come to such conclusions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ue-of-migrants

but yeah, clearly this "isn't racist" or "stoking hatred"

cause like I said if you act like a Nazi you are clearly a lovely person...NOT.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

No, the difference is that the Nazis would stage this to make it look like all these people were coming when they are not. This is an actual photo of syrian refugees coming into Europe. If anything, it actually massively understates the numbers. In 2015, between 1-2 million entered EU...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.