ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayrk)
    Wonder if the new batch of still considering emails have come out haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i havent gotten anything yet, not even a considering e-mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukhopeful94)
    Not the initial email? Or an email after that? Bc if you got the initial email and nothing after that, you're in the same position as many of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayrk)
    Wonder if the new batch of still considering emails have come out haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who knows haha! All I know is I've heard NOTHING. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Got my acknowledgment one on the 18th, but nothing since.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm already becoming impatient but I don't wanna be that person to email and ask when interviews are coming out . Although give it another week and who knows...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl)
    I'm already becoming impatient but I don't wanna be that person to email and ask when interviews are coming out . Although give it another week and who knows...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had the initial email and the waiting for UKCAT results email. I would be very happy to receive another one. 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukicookie)
    I had the initial email and the waiting for UKCAT results email. I would be very happy to receive another one. 😅
    I didn't receive that email :/ hope my ukcat arrived there ok!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimout)
    Not the initial email? Or an email after that? Bc if you got the initial email and nothing after that, you're in the same position as many of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yea i got the initial email and another email asking for some more info but other than that nothing

ReputationRep:
    to those who got interviews, did u get an email saying they are considering your app before they gave you the actual interview invitation?

check out these bars part 2: been rapping for a century, mentally so ahead of these rappers i got the recipe for destiny so rest in peace. sucidical bars like the thoughts in my mind, i got these rolex dreams but im just lost in the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesus313)
    to those who got interviews, did u get an email saying they are considering your app before they gave you the actual interview invitation?

check out these bars part 2: been rapping for a century, mentally so ahead of these rappers i got the recipe for destiny so rest in peace. sucidical bars like the thoughts in my mind, i got these rolex dreams but im just lost in the time.
    No I only got one email that they were waiting for our UKCAT results, and after that I got my interview invitation.

ReputationRep:
    yea i got the initial email and another email asking for some more info but other than that nothing
    They didn't ask me for anymore info... Oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    They didn't ask me for anymore info... Oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could be for UKCATSEN? Because I got an email like that and sent my evidence off today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Could be for UKCATSEN? Because I got an email like that and sent my evidence off today

Makes sense, I was just wondering if it was the proof of work experience that unis ask people to fill out at some stage

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh mine wasn't UKCATSEN im an international so they were just asking for some more info on high school etcc
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    oh mine wasn't UKCATSEN im an international so they were just asking for some more info on high school etcc
    Oh well I don't think he fits into either demographic so my advice still stands - no need to worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Oh well I don't think he fits into either demographic so my advice still stands - no need to worry

She* and yeah you're right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I got the "thanks for applying", "need some more info", and "waiting for UKCAT results" emails - hopefully this means an interview is coming my way.

Maybe I'm confusing this with KCL, but don't interviews for internationals typically happen in the new year?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    She* and yeah you're right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neuralgal)
    Well, I got the "thanks for applying", "need some more info", and "waiting for UKCAT results" emails - hopefully this means an interview is coming my way.

Maybe I'm confusing this with KCL, but don't interviews for internationals typically happen in the new year?
    they send out interview offers after December or they actually do the interview after December?

ReputationRep:
    they send out interview offers after December or they actually do the interview after December?
    Both... Your interview date depends on when you receive the email inviting you to an interview, as that's when you get access to choose it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.