Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Entry no.11
    Ngl when I say today was more uneventful than yesterday :bebored:
    So I had the doctors appointment in the morning, to do with my acne, which was fine, I guess
    Bought lunch for the train, pasta salad and some s and v crisps :mmm:
    Then, after a long train journey, got straight into work :yep: so productive :ninjagirl:
    I focused on incorporating my research into my report, which was much harder and took much longer than I thought it would Mainly bibliography making (uuuuuurrgghh why )
    After that, I went home via the train. I was really scared I was going to miss it (I have to change trains twice, and the 2nd train was so late, I thought I was going to have to wait for the next one after it (which is always delayed and was cancelled yesterday :erm: ) but luckily it turned out to be more delayed so I got home in time for pizza :teehee:
    Very excited because tomorrow, I'm going to see finding dory! :excited:
    So goodnight from me because I need to catch up on some sleep haha :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    XOR_ lol the internet did crash but I left to do this blog post and blog mayb a game would be better tomorrow morning when I'm not too tired and just offer you all my castles and bishops
    Plagioclase safe journey m8 :hat2: And I really hope you are all having a great summer! :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock - Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Entry no.11
    Ngl when I say today was more uneventful than yesterday :bebored:
    So I had the doctors appointment in the morning, to do with my acne, which was fine, I guess
    Bought lunch for the train, pasta salad and some s and v crisps :mmm:
    Then, after a long train journey, got straight into work :yep: so productive :ninjagirl:
    I focused on incorporating my research into my report, which was much harder and took much longer than I thought it would Mainly bibliography making (uuuuuurrgghh why )
    After that, I went home via the train. I was really scared I was going to miss it (I have to change trains twice, and the 2nd train was so late, I thought I was going to have to wait for the next one after it (which is always delayed and was cancelled yesterday :erm: ) but luckily it turned out to be more delayed so I got home in time for pizza :teehee:
    Very excited because tomorrow, I'm going to see finding dory! :excited:
    So goodnight from me because I need to catch up on some sleep haha :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    XOR_ lol the internet did crash but I left to do this blog post and blog mayb a game would be better tomorrow morning when I'm not too tired and just offer you all my castles and bishops
    Plagioclase safe journey m8 :hat2: And I really hope you are all having a great summer! :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock - Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7
    PRSOM again! Please tell me how Finding Dory is. I wanted to watch it, until my cousins said that it was stupid. But, they're a little crazy anyway... I love Pinturillo! Although I'm a terrible artist... :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by raniafern)
    PRSOM again! Please tell me how Finding Dory is. I wanted to watch it, until my cousins said that it was stupid. But, they're a little crazy anyway... I love Pinturillo! Although I'm a terrible artist... :lol:
    I will!
    omg I should add u to tag list so u can join us when we play
    Spoiler:
    Show
    legit I am the worst artist, I'm sure people can confirm haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Entry no.12
    So yo!
    Woke up nice and late today, needed that sleep!
    Did a bit of reading after breakfast and a shower but not much else (TSR obvs :fan: )
    Then I went for the train to meet my friend. Was actually only 3 minutes late, which is fine :yep: (was surprised it left but at least it did!!!)
    We got subway, I went for tuna toasted + cheese bc DUH it is how you sub with subway :mmm: and then I added tons of greens ( love salad) so I had overflowing lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, the onion was the only non-green salad I had in it :lol:
    Then I purchased one of those "fill it yourself" drinks from one of those touch screen machine things. I pressed on ice. I got me some ice. Then I put the cup with a bit of ice in under the machine, pressed pepsi max, and the liquid came out very light.
    Being the analytical Cheese that I am, I assumed something was up.
    Possibly the dilution due to the icecubes in there, however I was careful not to put too many ice cubes in, otherwise there's no room for drink innit .
    So I took a sip and BAM!
    Tasted like lemonade. :yucky:
    Now I actually hate lemonade.
    It's probably due to me disliking fizzy water and lemon flavoured things. (no shet cheese m8 :lol:)
    But add a slight hint of pepsi and I could drink it.
    So what I did was drink enough so that I wasn't sick, add some diet pepsi instead (praying that wasn't lemonade flavoured also) it wasn't, so I had a more 3:1 ratio of coke taste to lemonade taste which I could deal with a bit more haha
    After we finished the food we went to the cinema and yep you guessed it, got more food, (cos nom nom innit :rofl:) salted popcorn :heart: to share (but I felt really bad cos I basically ate 80% of it :mmm:)
    Then Finding Dory started! I swear it was the best film I'd seen in a while (the last film I saw was how t train your dragon on the coach from Germany, which is a good film and I recommend it, but I do not like it anymore, having seen it 100+ times )
    I don't want to spoil the film for those who intend to watch it, but I will say that its cute af!
    Do not read the spoiler below if you are one of the persons I identified above^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fave Quote from film "What would Dory do?" (totally won't be the approach to my maths exams now :mmm:)Favourite image that stayed in my head from watching the film:
    Yh, just went home after the film and I guess I ended up here!
    We watched some olympics together before realising it was late and then got fish and chips takeaway :mmm:
    So a really nice down to earth relaxing day!
    Until tomorrow ,
    Cheese
    Quote of the day Reachin4TheStars : "your personality is beautiful and it shines through and that reflects your appearance"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock - Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7 z33 doctorwhofan98

ReputationRep:
    Lmaoooo we order the same thing at subway except I get Fanta and love lemon flavoured things *_*
    I watched Suicide Squad yesterday - was not as bad as people said tbh Harley stole the show *_* queeennnn
    Havent even seen Finding Nemo so Dorys gonna have to wait :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.12
    So yo!
    Woke up nice and late today, needed that sleep!
    Did a bit of reading after breakfast and a shower but not much else (TSR obvs :fan: )
    Then I went for the train to meet my friend. Was actually only 3 minutes late, which is fine :yep: (was surprised it left but at least it did!!!)
    We got subway, I went for tuna toasted + cheese bc DUH it is how you sub with subway :mmm: and then I added tons of greens ( love salad) so I had overflowing lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, the onion was the only non-green salad I had in it :lol:
    Then I purchased one of those "fill it yourself" drinks from one of those touch screen machine things. I pressed on ice. I got me some ice. Then I put the cup with a bit of ice in under the machine, pressed pepsi max, and the liquid came out very light.
    Being the analytical Cheese that I am, I assumed something was up.
    Possibly the dilution due to the icecubes in there, however I was careful not to put too many ice cubes in, otherwise there's no room for drink innit .
    So I took a sip and BAM!
    Tasted like lemonade. :yucky:
    Now I actually hate lemonade.
    It's probably due to me disliking fizzy water and lemon flavoured things. (no shet cheese m8 :lol:)
    But add a slight hint of pepsi and I could drink it.
    So what I did was drink enough so that I wasn't sick, add some diet pepsi instead (praying that wasn't lemonade flavoured also) it wasn't, so I had a more 3:1 ratio of coke taste to lemonade taste which I could deal with a bit more haha
    After we finished the food we went to the cinema and yep you guessed it, got more food, (cos nom nom innit :rofl:) salted popcorn :heart: to share (but I felt really bad cos I basically ate 80% of it :mmm:)
    Then Finding Dory started! I swear it was the best film I'd seen in a while (the last film I saw was how t train your dragon on the coach from Germany, which is a good film and I recommend it, but I do not like it anymore, having seen it 100+ times )
    I don't want to spoil the film for those who intend to watch it, but I will say that its cute af!
    Do not read the spoiler below if you are one of the persons I identified above^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fave Quote from film "What would Dory do?" (totally won't be the approach to my maths exams now :mmm:)Favourite image that stayed in my head from watching the film:
    Yh, just went home after the film and I guess I ended up here!
    We watched some olympics together before realising it was late and then got fish and chips takeaway :mmm:
    So a really nice down to earth relaxing day!
    Until tomorrow ,
    Cheese
    Quote of the day Reachin4TheStars : "your personality is beautiful and it shines through and that reflects your appearance"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock - Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7 z33
    OML that finding dory pic is soooooo cute! & OML you hate lemonade? Schwepps lemonade is baeeeeeee! Craving it actually! & Salted popcorn bruhh, ngl sounds weird as freckk! Jks, but I ain't the salty type. Thanks for the mention sweetie! & At least you had a more entertaining day than me! I just went grocery shopping with mum on the bus, and got shouted at by her and then took to TSR while looking at how to build a CV and finding a part-time job. LOL. Good luck with your A-level results sweetie!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by z33)
    Lmaoooo we order the same thing at subway except I get Fanta and love lemon flavoured things *_*
    I watched Suicide Squad yesterday - was not as bad as people said tbh Harley stole the show *_* queeennnn
    Havent even seen Finding Nemo so Dorys gonna have to wait :lol:
    omg we are sub buddies :five:
    :lol: fanta is also not something I like. Maybe its just citrus things?! Idk, i feel so alone in this hate rn :laugh:
    Ooh is that the film with Will Smith in it? Cool! I am glad u liked it! XD
    watch it! Watch it rn! Or, or I'll, I'll... morph into a pidgeot and peck you :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    would you like to be further tagged in my blog?its ok to say no

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    OML that finding dory pic is soooooo cute! & OML you hate lemonade? Schwepps lemonade is baeeeeeee! Craving it actually! & Salted popcorn bruhh, ngl sounds weird as freckk! Jks, but I ain't the salty type. Thanks for the mention sweetie! & At least you had a more entertaining day than me! I just went grocery shopping with mum on the bus, and got shouted at by her and then took to TSR while looking at how to build a CV and finding a part-time job. LOL. Good luck with your A-level results sweetie!
    IKR! I do sorry :getmecoat: XD look what I've done haha
    That's ok, your quote was so nice! I think Matrix123 will like it :yep:
    :console: I quite like grocery shopping actually! :I i hope ur mum wasn't too mad at you for begging to buy Schwepps lemonade and to stop grocery shopping :mmm:
    thanks, good luck with the CV and job thing, sounds pretty scary if u ask me haha!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    thanks for the support guys, I hope u r enjoying ur summers

ReputationRep:
    :lol: fanta is also not something I like. Maybe its just citrus things?! Idk, i feel so alone in this hate rn :laugh:
    watch it! Watch it rn! Or, or I'll, I'll... morph into a pidgeot and peck you :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show

IKR! I do sorry :getmecoat: XD look what I've done haha
    That's ok, your quote was so nice! I think Matrix123 will like it :yep:
    :console: I quite like grocery shopping actually! :I i hope ur mum wasn't too mad at you for begging to buy Schwepps lemonade and to stop grocery shopping :mmm:
    thanks, good luck with the CV and job thing, sounds pretty scary if u ask me haha!
    No need to say sorry lol! Thank youu and I hope so! I do too, but not with my mum She takes the actual p***. Na lol, I never bought it but she was comparing me to other kids that are twice my age but oh well Thank youu, I'll certainly need it and ikr really scary if you ask me, I'm a job-seekers virgin haha

ReputationRep:
    I am planning a day similar to this to watch suicide squad. Just a laid back and relaxing day. Sounds like a great time!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We areeee :five:
    Hmmm maybe - idk how you can not like citrus tho its amazing xP
    Yessss it was awesome!
    Hahaha alright xD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    No need to say sorry lol! Thank youu and I hope so! I do too, but not with my mum She takes the actual p***. Na lol, I never bought it but she was comparing me to other kids that are twice my age but oh well Thank youu, I'll certainly need it and ikr really scary if you ask me, I'm a job-seekers virgin haha
    XD :rofl: thats annoying!
    LOL I might quote you on that as well
    You're a really effective quote generator haha :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gdnite :wavey:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by z33)
    We areeee :five:
    Hmmm maybe - idk how you can not like citrus tho its amazing xP
    Yessss it was awesome!
    Hahaha alright xD
    XD idk I just dont like dat stuff z33, dont question the superior taste buds :hand:
    :rofl:
    :heart: I will tag u!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I am planning a day similar to this to watch suicide squad. Just a laid back and relaxing day. Sounds like a great time!
    do it! you'll really enjoy it and its great in terms of relaxing before shet happens u know :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Not to put you off but I found Suicide Squad to be a pretty big disappointment :-/ I guess it's because the trailers were so good...

ReputationRep:
    do it! you'll really enjoy it and its great in terms of relaxing before shet happens u know :mmm:

I'm buying loads of films on blu-ray recently, horror films house of wax will be me after results day

Name:  HseWax - Fire.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  15.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Not to put you off but I found Suicide Squad to be a pretty big disappointment :-/ I guess it's because the trailers were so good...
    Not at all, it's good to hear opinions. What wasn't so great? Did it have a cliche ending?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by saladays)
    bae. Spoilers.
    but bae :heart:

(Original post by LDS16)

I'm buying loads of films on blu-ray recently, horror films house of wax will be me after results day

Name:  HseWax - Fire.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  15.7 KB
    :rofl: so true for me2

(Original post by LDS16)
    Not at all, it's good to hear opinions. What wasn't so great? Did it have a cliche ending?
    SPOILERZ :shh:

ReputationRep:
    bae. Spoilers.
    but bae :heart:

:rofl: so true for me2

SPOILERZ :shh:
    Spoilers?
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was that kid who "ruined" year 8 English when I told everyone the ending to Stone Cold by Robert Swindells m8
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by lds16)
    spoilers?
    Spoiler:
    Show

i was that kid who "ruined" year 8 english when i told everyone the ending to stone cold by robert swindells m8
    spoilerssssssss

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.