The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Have two free transfers to get Zlatan but don't want to use them so soon. Good chance Zlatan triple rises though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Repalced Zlatan as captain 10 minutes before the Zlatan, could be worse but Vardy better have a party tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Bit gutted. I have 2 teams (with the same squad) and the one in this league has Aguero as Captain. But at least my main one has Zlatan Captain, 32 pts from 2 players

ReputationRep:
    I captained Martial haha **** sake

ReputationRep:
    Might regret not captaining Zlatan but let's see how Aguero does.
    Either way I have the big man so it's good stuff anyway.

Starting to think I should've had Shaw in defence rather than DDG in goal. The young lad looks immense when he gets forward!

ReputationRep:
    Clean sheet Dea Gea

ReputationRep:
    My brother has Shaw (11) and captained Zlatan (13 x2)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Starting to think I should've had Shaw in defence rather than DDG in goal. The young lad looks immense when he gets forward!
    5.5 keepers are for casuals. Expected better of you.

Had Ibra captain until this morning then I thought "he'll score once but Kun could score twice" and switched. You know what that means don't you? Aguero hamstring injury after 34 minutes tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Had Ibra captain until this morning then I thought "he'll score once but Kun could score twice" and switched. You know what that means don't you? Aguero hamstring injury after 34 minutes tomorrow.

Haha unlucky mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

My own fault tbh - wasn't sure who to get in goal so I defaulted to DDG.

Shawn looks solid and he gets forward so well - might bring him in using a FT if there isn't another change to make.

Yeah I have Aguero as captain (obviously). Even if he gets injured, the silver lining is that he can be swapped out to any other player (i.e: Benteke) and give a lot of cash free to spend on other areas of the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    Aguero scores a pen this time.

ReputationRep:
    Weird pretty much all of the goals my players have scored have been penalties. Aguero twice hazard mahrez zlatan...guess it pays off having penalty takers in ur side

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people only have one of Zlatan or Aguero, so it's nice having both and not having the headache of working out how to fit both in. Need Aguero to score another to ensure I have a big score this week after having Shaw and Zlatan score double figures so far.

ReputationRep:
    Guess only should captain either Aguero or Zlatan, the other vice whilst they are fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    A lot of people only have one of Zlatan or Aguero, so it's nice having both and not having the headache of working out how to fit both in. Need Aguero to score another to ensure I have a big score this week after having Shaw and Zlatan score double figures so far.
    Big assumption here that teams with both will outscore teams that deploy funds elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    **** sake.

ReputationRep:
    zlatan and aguero (c) paying off nicely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Big assumption here that teams with both will outscore teams that deploy funds elsewhere
    True, but it still causes a headache to see a player score 9+13 in first two weeks and you can't fit them in.

If I realised it was a early kick off I wouldn't have captained Aguero, but I'll take this so far. He's on fire at the moment form wise it seems.

I do tip Zlatan and Aguero to be inconsistent as the season goes on though, more injuries for Aguero and just general age for Zlatan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Ibra out for Benteke is a given for me next gw. Will have two free transfers, not sure who to get with the second. Tadic out for Firminho is tempting...Lamela is a decent shout as well.
    Imo it's got to be Aguero, Benteke and Ibra. Can't stop former or latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    That's exactly why I have them both too.

Aguero and Zlatan have 3 goals each already.
    Yes they make take a quarter of your budget and yes it's still early, but nobody offers the same kind of consistency.

It's looking like at least 12/13 points for both Zlatan and Aguero, so if you captain one of them you'll end up with nearly 40 points from 2 players...

I should've had Shaw in defence rather than DDG in goal. I might make that transfer with a FT if I see nothing else to change.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.