Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I don't know really but its funny. TK has finally added me to her sig which is nice.
    Better than me

ReputationRep:
    What has TK done to 'show her true colours'?
    Expose how shallow, self- obsesses, vacuous and manipulative she truly is. She is my arch- nemesis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Better than me
    You can be in mine instead.

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Better than me
    That just means your not much of a general chat spammer, you should be happy, though she'd probably be happy to include you in there. A wrd of advice to everyone - don't do these "best people" list, they end up including everybody and becoming meaningless.

(Original post by mangina)
    Expose how shallow, self- obsesses, vacuous and manipulative she truly is. She is my arch- nemesis.
    Yes, you've said that much a million times - but what is the quote she gave that exposed this?

ReputationRep:
    That just means your not much of a general chat spammer, you should be happy, though she'd probably be happy to include you in there. A wrd of advice to everyone - don't do these "best people" list, they end up including everybody and becoming meaningless.
    Exactly. TK is devious and manipulative. A poor role model for the youth of today.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you've said that much a million times - but what is the quote she gave that exposed this?
    Read over the last few pages again. It will all fall into place. You will then feel compelled to join my way of thinking.

ReputationRep:
    You can be in mine instead.
    Awww your too kind. I'm gonna put you in my sig. :cool:

Reading the last few pages has reminded me of how much i like SamTheMan because he appreciates my great work.

As for TK, i've been calling her evil all along, but she isn't *that* bad, stop harrasing her people.

ReputationRep:
    Reading the last few pages has reminded me of how much i like SamTheMan because he appreciates my great work.

As for TK, i've been calling her evil all along, but she isn't *that* bad, stop harrasing her people.
    I have been kind on her. She is deserving only of my contempt.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the f***ing daddy???

ReputationRep:
    Jesus?

ReputationRep:
    The man down the road

ReputationRep:
    You are both incorrect. It is me. I don't think we'll be hearing any more from "TK". In fact, she is probably tendering her resignation from these forums as we speak. However, our war will continue.

ReputationRep:
    It was a while ago. She sent a post stating that at Uni, she was going to have FUN, insisting several times.
    I made a joke by interpreting the meaning of the sentence and saying she was probably planning to sleep around and behave like a... well you get my drift.
    But, as you can imagine, as with a lot of the people here, they can't take a joke if they're the subject of the joke. Even if the joke isn't particulary disparaging

ReputationRep:
    You are both incorrect. It is me. I don't think we'll be hearing any more from "TK". In fact, she is probably tendering her resignation from these forums as we speak. However, our war will continue.
    Awww your mission is complete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    It was a while ago. She sent a post stating that at Uni, she was going to have FUN, insisting several times.
    I made a joke by interpreting the meaning of the sentence and saying she was probably planning to sleep around and behave like a... well you get my drift.
    But, as you can imagine, as with a lot of the people here, they can't take a joke if they're the subject of the joke. Even if the joke isn't particulary disparaging
    People can take a joke but that was a bit of an in-joke and really it just looked like you were calling her a slut

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    I see, thank you for actually telling me, i understand what's going on now.

I'm on the recieving end of many jokes here as i have apparently built up a reputation of taking them well, there's a big difference between a joke and an insult, people should realise that.

Credit where credit's due, you're amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    People can take a joke but that was a bit of an in-joke and really it just looked like you were calling her a slut
    She is- thats the joke is it not?

ReputationRep:
    She is- thats the joke is it not?
    ouch.

I never called her a slut. I was just joking about her sleeping around. It's the second degree for god's sake. Do you people have any sense of humour at all?

My interpretation was quite ambiguous in the first place anyway.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.