Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well we cant trust the grade boundries so anything above 70 is considered safe this is because what seems hard to us may still be considered easy to the examining body and those who decide the grade boundries, but hopefully all goes well.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have link to calculator paper. Pls can u send it

ReputationRep:
    Have u got the calculator paper

ReputationRep:
    the calculator paper is removed pls can you out it again and thanks

ReputationRep:
    Same i really need the calculator paper to. Is that okay thnx. ☺☺☺ p.s if you can can you send me the calculator question paper to me plz thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Loool.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I also need the calculator paper can u put it on imgur and thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can someone put the calculator paper pls I really need it

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Can Someone add the calculator paper on Imgur pls

ReputationRep:
    dore anyone know the grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninagabriella)
    dore anyone know the grade boundaries
    I'm not the examining board, but this is a theory... The grade boundaries for the November resit have never been higher than the Summer grade boundaries for Maths and never has been, yet... The grade boundary for a C was 70/200 in the Summer just gone, but if the majority of the people resat this November, that means the average is lower meaning that the grade boundaries should be lower by a few marks, but this can't be for certain. Unfortunately, the grade boundaries for this series won't be released until the day before results day. Personally, I think it's going to be a lower requirement to get a C grade whereas, the Summer just gone, the examining board were actually forced to raise the boundaries but there are a lot more people in the Summer series, meaning that the average can vary, if that makes sense? (a larger sample). When I left my last exam on the 4th this month (calculator), a lot of my friends thought they messed up and I felt confident so it's a mystery as to what a C grade could be, but I assure you it won't be higher than 70 marks in total for a C.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have calculator paper pls can u send it to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stu-3791)
    I'm not the examining board, but this is a theory... The grade boundaries for the November resit have never been higher than the Summer grade boundaries for Maths and never has been, yet... The grade boundary for a C was 70/200 in the Summer just gone, but if the majority of the people resat this November, that means the average is lower meaning that the grade boundaries should be lower by a few marks, but this can't be for certain. Unfortunately, the grade boundaries for this series won't be released until the day before results day. Personally, I think it's going to be a lower requirement to get a C grade whereas, the Summer just gone, the examining board were actually forced to raise the boundaries but there are a lot more people in the Summer series, meaning that the average can vary, if that makes sense? (a larger sample). When I left my last exam on the 4th this month (calculator), a lot of my friends thought they messed up and I felt confident so it's a mystery as to what a C grade could be, but I assure you it won't be higher than 70 marks in total for a C.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The calculator paper has been removed so can add it again and thanks

ReputationRep:
    When is results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In January and I asked lots of time can you put the calculator paper I really need it pls pls

ReputationRep:
    62 marks for a c in the last november exam so idk whats happening this year

ReputationRep:
    hello the calculator paper is removed and i went on the link but it doesn't work anymore so anyone can it again pls an everyone needs it

ReputationRep:
    Good theory seems about right.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 26, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.