Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone
    I'm new on here, I've chosen Birmingham as my firm for Political Science, I cannot wait!
    Anyone else doing the same course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm putting Birmingham as my insurance for Political Science, not sure if I'd keep the course if I got there though, I wasn't very impressed with the way it was set out. :/ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modernkicks)
    I'm putting Birmingham as my insurance for Political Science, not sure if I'd keep the course if I got there though, I wasn't very impressed with the way it was set out. :/ x
    Your insurance grades are higher than you firm? I don't understand. Insurance is there for you if you don't make your firm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing International relations with French and I'm so excited about it!

ReputationRep:
    my insurance is higher than my firm, only cause i originally applied for birmingham in the hope it would be my insurance, but i fell in love with the uni. Also the course (i think anyway) is well set out and the modules look cool and the unis close to home

ReputationRep:
    languages or music here, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Mee Have you firmed?!

ReputationRep:
    heya! I firmed today! I am very excited

got rejected from bristol last night... was a bit annoyed but at least I can start making decisions.

how do I apply for accommodation? it says I need a student ID which I don't have - will I get an email or something?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Economics Anyone else done the same? Also applied for Mason, Elgar Court, Tennis Court and Maple Bank, exciting times! Accoms dead expensive tho, my maintence loan wont even cover it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosamund123)
    heya! I firmed today! I am very excited

got rejected from bristol last night... was a bit annoyed but at least I can start making decisions.

how do I apply for accommodation? it says I need a student ID which I don't have - will I get an email or something?

Your student ID is on the letter you should have got when you got your offer, Its the one that tells you the conditions of your offer and your student ID should be at the top.
    If youve lost it you can e-mail them for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    if anyone has any questions about the law program here, feel free to ask!
    hello,
    i got an offer from bham for Law with business studies AAA
    and i put it as a firm choice,
    Any suggestions?
    im coming from abroad

ReputationRep:
    Maybe put catered?? Vale Village

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_cait)
    Maybe put catered?? Vale Village
    what accommodation have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Closer*)
    Your student ID is on the letter you should have got when you got your offer, Its the one that tells you the conditions of your offer and your student ID should be at the top.
    If youve lost it you can e-mail them for it

thankyooooou! fortunately I hadn't chucked it now I can start applying!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Money Banking and Finance (in the economics dept) ABB needed

Accomodation: applied for Mason Elgar Jarratt Victoria Hunter....so i could end up anywhere LOL

Bought an Aston Villa Season ticket too hahaha - now i just hope i get the grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDave56)
    Your insurance grades are higher than you firm? I don't understand. Insurance is there for you if you don't make your firm.
    I'm no longer taking an AS. So basically, it's up to Warwick on results day whether they accept me without one. Say I get ABB, but Warwick still don't accept me, I'll be able to go to Birmingham. I think anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    what accommodation have you applied for?
    Elgar Court
    Mason
    Maple Bank
    Tennis Courts

But I suffer from a disability and I've been told I should receive ensuite accommodation, which is awsome

ReputationRep:
    i haven't apply for accomodation yet, i want somewhere cozy and big and close to uni
    any sugesstions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_cait)
    Elgar Court
    Mason
    Maple Bank
    Tennis Courts

But I suffer from a disability and I've been told I should receive ensuite accommodation, which is awsome
    aw cool did you write your disability in the 'additional comments' thing in the application or did you ring the uni and they told you that you should get ensuite accommodation?

Ive chosen elgar too :woo: who knows, maybe we might be roomies lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    aw cool did you write your disability in the 'additional comments' thing in the application or did you ring the uni and they told you that you should get ensuite accommodation?

Ive chosen elgar too :woo: who knows, maybe we might be roomies lol
    I wrote my disability info in the additional info box.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.