?
Report 9 years ago
Week to go and we will know for sure
eddymaine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
'leaked line up' looks promising, Similar to all predictions though.
Maya_beans
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey, This will be my first Leeds festival experience this year, I'm wondering which sites you've found buying tickets off to be the best ?
I mean like, less queing, site crashing...etc!
sorry if this has been asked before!
MetalheadA7X
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Strong rumour news!

The Offspring

ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MetalheadA7X)
Strong rumour news!

The Offspring

If they play I will be there even if I have to go alone.

I have to go to Latitude with my missus *scrunches nose* I want Reading dammit!
MetalheadA7X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by snoogy)
If they play I will be there even if I have to go alone.

I have to go to Latitude with my missus *scrunches nose* I want Reading dammit!
My sister was trying to get me to go to V Festival as she wasn't alound to go without someone older.

Was i hell going there. Leeds is the place to be!
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My sister was trying to get me to go to V Festival as she wasn't alound to go without someone older.

Was i hell going there. Leeds is the place to be!
I can justify both I guess. That's what academic scholarships were made for, right?
BullsOnParade
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In two minds if i should go this year. Im going to Rock Werchter for friday and saturday, but if i get the money and if the lineups are worth while i will hopefully come! Will see what can top Rage last year
vinay2505
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BullsOnParade)
In two minds if i should go this year. Im going to Rock Werchter for friday and saturday, but if i get the money and if the lineups are worth while i will hopefully come! Will see what can top Rage last year
sound work mate - bulls on parade's the most played song on my ipod, by a fcukin mile!! lol, nothing can top rage last year, it was epic!! killing in the name at the end of the set was like undescribably amazing - whenever i hear it now it's pure reminiscent times...

i'm kinda in two minds about going now too, i don't think i'll enjoy this year's lineup (tho i obv haven't seen it) as much as i did last year... hmmm... have to wait and see.
BullsOnParade
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tell me about it mate, Rage was so intense, i wanted to be right at the front i was for queens but then i went to meet up with my mates half way back and couldnt get back!! but the atmosphere was phenomenal!!
Killing in the name was fantastic and the croud encore ^^. I just checked and no acts have been confirmed? Apparently tickets go on sale March 30th and i hear theres only one batch this year, anyone know if this is true?
Spearmint Nightmare
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im seriously considering going angain this year, doubtful the headliners could beat last years though!
vinay2505
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tell me about it mate, Rage was so intense, i wanted to be right at the front i was for queens but then i went to meet up with my mates half way back and couldnt get back!! but the atmosphere was phenomenal!!
Killing in the name was fantastic and the croud encore ^^. I just checked and no acts have been confirmed? Apparently tickets go on sale March 30th and i hear theres only one batch this year, anyone know if this is true?
yeahhh i was fair near the front for rage but on the right, wanted to enjoy it without getting crushed (lol killers i was literally 2nd row from the front in the middle, just got mangled the whole way through tho!!). that atmosphere couldn't be beaten by arctic monkeys, kings of leon and radiohead put together AT ALL!!

did u think qotsa were gash? i was MEGA disappointed with em, cos theyr one of my fav bands bt they were shocking i thought...

yeah tix go out march 30th, 7pm i think. dunno about the rest... some bands are confirmed but none of the big guns.
BullsOnParade
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I didnt think Queens were that bad. Slightly dissapointed mr Grohl didnt make an appearance but i was also concentrating on not getting crushed for the majority of their set.
Rage was such a memorable night, the speach was so pumping xD the amount of pits that opened during that was pretty sick.
What were killers like? I got dragged to see ****** elliot minor, they are playing at this Belgium fest, any good live?
qwerty27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dance-to-the-music)
awwwwwww. i knew oasis would be unlikely, but what about killers? will they not be playing? do u know who will be? id quite like KOL to play too.
killers headlined last year, so I'd say their not coming back. It would be a bit harsh to play a lower down slot than they did before, and they wouldn't headline 2 years in a row.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Apparently tickets go on sale March 30th and i hear theres only one batch this year, anyone know if this is true?
This is true.
MetalheadA7X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Headliners are strongly rumoured to be Radiohead, KOL and Arctic Monkeys.

Not bad.

Lost Prophets, Rise Against and Anti-Flag have all self confirmed.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Headliners are strongly rumoured to be Radiohead, KOL and Arctic Monkeys.

Not bad.

Lost Prophets, Rise Against and Anti-Flag have all self confirmed.
Thanks for old repeated news :rolleyes:
cabbaman98
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
The word on the street is Metallica, Rage and The Killers are playing last year.
Although I take no liability for the truth in these rumours.
MetalheadA7X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)

Sorry about that.
Wasn't sure if it had already been discussed.
collegedropout
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
not long now. yeeha.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.37%
No (462)
60.63%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21%

Watched Threads