Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    What do you do for work?

I'm alright thanks. Uni is going good.
    I'm a receptionist and a carer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    OK after a clean install and repeatedly being told that vlc player is devil spawn, which player should I download? :p:
    mpc or zoom player :yes:

(Original post by kestral)
    LZ! :hugs:
    my life is disorganised - I have 3 different jobs. I'd come on here more often if I could.
    3 :eek2:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    OK after a clean install and repeatedly being told that vlc player is devil spawn, which player should I download? :p:
    CCCP with Media Player Classic, as AMF says. All other players just fail. :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    CCCP with Media Player Classic, as AMF says. All other players just fail. :yes:
    I agree :yes:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Though having said that, I'm currently watching Cromartie High School with SMPlayer. :p: The subs in some of the episodes are badly timed, and SMPlayer allows me to fix that. But aside from when that happens, or when I want to take a screenshot or something, MPC is easily the best. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Though having said that, I'm currently watching Cromartie High School with SMPlayer. :p: The subs in some of the episodes are badly timed, and SMPlayer allows me to fix that. But aside from when that happens, or when I want to take a screenshot or something, MPC is easily the best. :yes:
    MPlayer is what I use. Haven't had a problem with it whatsoever on Linux.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :giggle: they're making a huge fuss of what temperature a tortoise has to be at during hibernation on blue peter...ours is at least 70 years old and just digs itself a hole in the ground, and sleeps until spring...it doesn't care how close to 3degrees it is...good tortoise :yes:

ReputationRep:
    My car insurance people are *******s - put my premium up by £100!! Shall be calling to cancel that tomorrow - can get a much cheaper quote from another company......the gits :huff:

ReputationRep:
    www.confused.com :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh half of those comparison sites don't cover Northern Ireland - us being a foreign country and all that :rolleyes: There are a few domestic insurers about, and I've managed to get a quote for half of what my current insurers are offering.......shall be going with that :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    My car insurance people are *******s - put my premium up by £100!! Shall be calling to cancel that tomorrow - can get a much cheaper quote from another company......the gits :huff:
    why:eek: did they find out about your driving to work whilst asleep :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    why:eek: did they find out about your driving to work whilst asleep :s:
    Have no clue! I've got 5 years no claims bonus so really there is no way my premium should have gone up.......judging by my current mood this week, god love whoever I end up ranting at when I call in the morning :mmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Go Compare > Confused.com :yes:

In terms of quality adverts, anyway. I've never needed to use either site of course. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey :hello:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey :hello:
    Hey coo :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey skippy :hugs: How's things?

ReputationRep:
    coco :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :gasp: Kes! :jumphug: How are you?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey skippy :hugs: How's things?
    I'm good...was all frazzeled today for no real reason...but dinner made it all better :cute: how are you, had a good day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :gasp: Kes! :jumphug: How are you?
    :p: I'm fine!
    how're you?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.