Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Midlander)
    The goal line clearance was something else too.
    It was, but as the (co-)manager said, it was kind of his fault for kicking it against the striker in the first place.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Currently 2-0 to Leeds in the West Yorkshire derby against Huddersfield although Leeds should be down to 10 men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    It was, but as the (co-)manager said, it was kind of his fault for kicking it against the striker in the first place.
    Probably clearance of the season and manager still gets a dig in there (to an extent).

Non league at irs finest
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I really hate Steve Evans

ReputationRep:
    Think Big Steve did himself an injustice comparing himself to Klopp. We'll be champions by March at this rate
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sucker punch there for Huddersfield, dominate the second half only for Leeds to go down the other end and score a 25 yard screamer.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hope the injury wasn't serious.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Hope the injury wasn't serious.
    Recent update was he was conscious and said he felt ok.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Recent update was he was conscious and said he felt ok.
    Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Mowatt only scores screamers. His best yet!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Huddersfield should have at least pulled one back.

ReputationRep:
    Huddersfield should have at least pulled one back.
    You don't like Leeds, do you?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    You don't like Leeds, do you?
    Got nothing against Leeds it's Steve Evans, they took their chances, but they should have been down to 10 men.

ReputationRep:
    Got nothing against Leeds it's Steve Evans, they took their chances, but they should have been down to 10 men.
    Yeah, I wasn't exactly Steve's biggest fan before hand. And no arguments from me about the second yellow, should've gone.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Yeah, I wasn't exactly Steve's biggest fan before hand. And no arguments from me about the second yellow, should've gone.
    Apart from the fact he is a crook, I remember him saying a year ago that he would never manage Leeds even calling them a joke of a club.

ReputationRep:
    Do leeds fans consider Huddersfield as rival or anything ? Speaking as a Bradford last team we played Hudders it was merely a derby thats it there was hardly any noise from them and the attendance was 11,000 with 4,000 of us which was shocking :0. In terms of Leeds playing them in the league whats it like ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Evans is a horrible, horrible man. I'm actually quite a big fan of Leeds as a club, but that is a silly appointment and he will do nothing to endear himself to their fans.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think with Huddersfield and Leeds it wasn't much of a derby until recently with them both regularly in the same league, in the past Leeds used to be way ahead of them. Meanwhile trust Fulham to turn out their worst home performance of the season with them being 3-0 down to Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Do leeds fans consider Huddersfield as rival or anything ? Speaking as a Bradford last team we played Hudders it was merely a derby thats it there was hardly any noise from them and the attendance was 11,000 with 4,000 of us which was shocking :0. In terms of Leeds playing them in the league whats it like ?
    Think it's a lot bigger to the dog botherers than it is to us. Like it was pointed out, it's only because we've played them quite a bit recently that it means a bit more than normal games
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Two sides ending up in the same league often sparks these rivalries which aren't traditional.

Northampton and MK Dons was one, and Northampton vs. Luton.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 20, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.