Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My written work is gone, one less thing to stress over (even if it was not the best and a little last minute in sending...)

ReputationRep:
    This may be a stupid question, but for sending written work, what should I name the PDF file? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artfanatic)
    I found out last year on this time though [reapplicant]
    May I know what course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    This is going to sound stupid but if we get an interview how do we find out? Does the college send us an email or do we have to keep checking track or what?

(Original post by madsparrow)
    This may be a stupid question, but for sending written work, what should I name the PDF file? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just named it like 'English Written Work' so if you're sending multiple its obvious which subject is which

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cakeislife)
    I just named it like 'English Written Work' so if you're sending multiple its obvious which subject is which
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarmaple)
    This is going to sound stupid but if we get an interview how do we find out? Does the college send us an email or do we have to keep checking track or what?
    The college will contact you by a letter or email and let you know I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r1fad)
    May I know what course are you applying for?
    Fine Art!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarmaple)
    For interview you will find out through email (track will be update for this) and for offers you will first be notified by email, then a letter will arrive usually a couple days later, and track can take up to 2 weeks to change

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a time for the deadline of the essay tomow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studdybuddy101)
    Yeah, I want to know this as well, been researching and I can't find anything. If you'd be so kind as to help us Oxvlog !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omni Vanitas)
    Yeah, I want to know this as well, been researching and I can't find anything. If you'd be so kind as to help us Oxvlog !
    I've heard that for some colleges it's 12pm... I've applied to Corpus Christi and they haven't mentioned a set time, just that it needed to be in by tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studdybuddy101)
    (Original post by Omni Vanitas)
    I believe it's 12pm, at least that's what Magdalen told me in their email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    I believe it's 12pm, at least that's what Magdalen told me in their email
    Did they officially tell you they got your essay etc, or did you just get the automated email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    Did they officially tell you they got your essay etc, or did you just get the automated email?
    Automated email, no official confirmation :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Automated email, no official confirmation :/
    Ah well same here so I guess that's all good.

ReputationRep:
    So does everyone get a rejection or interview invitation on the same day?

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge interview invitations have started going out, so I assume it'll be our turn soon.....

ReputationRep:
    Which subjects are the fastest to reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweald)
    Which subjects are the fastest to reply?
    I think any that don't have written work/admissions tests (if there are any)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.