Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    It'll likely be Coutinho and Lallana behind Sterling or Balotelli imo. Balotelli deserves a start, I thought he got stuck in and put in a good performance. Won a lot of free kicks too which is always useful.

I reckon Moreno, Sterling and Sturridge could all come off the bench anyway.
    Thanks, I'll just leave defoe in despite the difficult away game at United

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dont know what to do as I have so many players without games, injured/suspended, available but not playing first team football. Team is:

Lloris
    Wisdom Williams Bertrand
    Sanchez Carzola Downing Elia
    Aguero Kane Defoe

Subs: Hutton Hazard Terry

Wisdom isn't getting games
    Elia has a leg injury - 75% chance of playing
    Kane has no game this week
    All my subs wont play

Help?!?!?!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylantombides)
    Dont know what to do as I have so many players without games, injured/suspended, available but not playing first team football. Team is:

Lloris
    Wisdom Williams Bertrand
    Sanchez Carzola Downing Elia
    Aguero Kane Defoe

Subs: Hutton Hazard Terry

Wisdom isn't getting games
    Elia has a leg injury - 75% chance of playing
    Kane has no game this week
    All my subs wont play

Help?!?!?!
    Play your sub keeper and Hutton, use your transfer to get rid of Elia or Wisdom. Easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Play your sub keeper and Hutton, use your transfer to get rid of Elia or Wisdom. Easy.
    Forgot about Lloris - switched him.

Brought in O'Shea for Wisdom.

Hutton and Elia are in my first team even though they're both doubts.

ReputationRep:
    only got 9 players playing tomorrow.
    it'll be even less if any of them (maybe sturridge) are left out :/
    although I guess it's the same for most people; luckily my H2H opponent is inactive so I should still win.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    So after weeks of 2pt scores I take Puncheon out and he grabs 3 assists, whilst the player I brought in to replace him isn't in the squad today :rolleyes: Fantastic. With 6 players playing today i'm not too hopeful of getting anything higher than 15 points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    So after weeks of 2pt scores I take Puncheon out and he grabs 3 assists, whilst the player I brought in to replace him isn't in the squad today :rolleyes: Fantastic. With 6 players playing today i'm not too hopeful of getting anything higher than 15 points.
    This week is damage limitation for most of us lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not bad for me, had both Puncheon and Downing, both grabbed an assist with the former having 3.

ReputationRep:
    Downing is such a flat track bully :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    i didn't realise that my rival is so inactive that he only has 1 chelsea/spurs player
    since he stopped right at the start of the season, he hasn't followed form like the rest of us have so he has almost a full team playing

i'm gonna lose to this inactive guy for the second time this season....
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    43 points, not bad, will have max 10 players playing this GW. 3 to play tomorrow.

Only Clyne and Ings got me 2 points of those who played today rest more than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    43 points, not bad, will have max 10 players playing this GW. 3 to play tomorrow.

Only Clyne and Ings got me 2 points of those who played today rest more than that.
    Not bad? That's probably up there with the top scores anywhere this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)

putting it in to context, i have 20 points from 6 players with sanchez (c), sturridge and aguero still to play.
    jesus, i'm glad i wasn't H2H against you this week

this GW is gonna really shake things up because of spurs and chelsea absentees.
    anybody with rooney, puncheon, jaamatt etc. will make up some serious points over everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    32 points from 7 and I don't have Rooney, Puncheon, Krul, Janmaat or De Gea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would have liked to have had the time to make a transfer this morning. Only had time to change my captain. Still not looking too bad with Puncheon coming off the bench. 33 pts and 4 to play inc. captain Aguero. Could have been more if I had been able to do Wisdom to McAuley. Done it now for midweek now. Want to get some of these WBA clean sheets...

ReputationRep:
    55 points for me! Pretty happy with that. Beat my scores of the last two weeks with only 10 players.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I have ended with 48 points despite 3 of my starting 11 not playing and a 4th being substituted at half time. Absolutely delighted with that.

Have brought in an extra Spurs player for the DGW but i'm worried about the cup loss affecting their league form.

ReputationRep:
    47 isn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    32 points
    this is the first time in a while that i've actually totalled lower than the average -_-
    i actually had 9 playing too (although sturridge didn't get much time).

although i do have eriksen and kane for the double GW coming up so that should definitely help.
    hopefully spurs don't go in to decline with the league cup loss.
    aguero as captain vs leicester seems juicy but i can't risk going against captaining kane in a 2 for 1 GW.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    65 points with 10 men playing, great GW. Think this is the highest of TSR league.

Only 4 other GWs have had more points for me than this one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.