Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself *Be nice, don't want to get this closed* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samia95)
    It actually annoys me so much when u just see pages of people attacking each other when I just wanna see peoples faces. KMT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And why's that....?

Coz you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    If they want to say something negative then they can.

Why do so many people not accept this.

All opinions are welcome, not just the ones you want to hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People have feelings...and the least we can do is be nice to eachother. What does the person get out of saying something bad? Why would you want to criticise someone's face..only to make them feel bad, right?

ReputationRep:
    Lol so if you were out and happened to see an unattractive person would you go up to them and share your "opinion"?? I don't think so. You share your opinion when it is wanted and valued. Criticising how a person looks is not an opinion that is valued so why would you want to share it? No one cares for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People are posting their pictures here for other people's opinion :facepalm:

(Original post by itsRochana)
    Okay,but why would you deliberately comment negative stuff,knowing how much words can affect someone,regardless of whether you were simply stating your opinion.
    Oh I'm not saying I would, I'm just saying if somebody were to, it is their right.

I think people should have a harder skin, not everybody is gonna find you attractive and if you can't take it, don't post your picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurangzeb)
    And why's that....?

Coz you
    If you say so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    :mmm:

Looooooool :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)

Am I missing something?...
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Am I missing something?...
    :lol:
    Private joke :laugh:

ReputationRep:

What's funny bro?

ReputationRep:
    It's not even about what you'd do in real life. Find me one person here who acts the exact same as they do in real life, there isn't anybody.

The fact is if somebody were to post a negative opinion, that's their opinion and they are free to express it.

Gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    P open are posting their pictures here for other people's opinion :facepalm:

Oh I'm not saying I would, I'm just saying if somebody were to, it is their right.

I think people should have a harder skin, not everybody is gonna find you attractive and if you can't take it, don't post your picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This isn't a 'Do you find me attractive or not thread',its a Post a pic thread.

ReputationRep:
    What's funny bro?
    Private joke man, she'll know what I mean haha

ReputationRep:
    P open are posting their pictures here for other people's opinion :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The point of the thread is to post a pic of yourself (hence the title) not post a pic and have your looks rated on. If people wanted other peoples opinions on their looks they would post a "rate me" thread. Lol using your logic just showing your face anywhere means inviting others to criticise your looks? Do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Private joke man, she'll know what I mean haha
    Don't be rude bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    This isn't a 'Do you find me attractive or not thread',its a Post a pic thread.
    I understand that but you ain't posting a pic here for no reason.

Most people are hungry for others to tell then they are attractive haha.

And even if you didn't ask for another person's opinion, get over yourself this isn't your world, they are free to give it anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not even about what you'd do in real life. Find me one person here who acts the exact same as they do in real life, there isn't anybody.

The fact is if somebody were to post a negative opinion, that's their opinion and they are free to express it.

Gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course its their right,its just a dickish thing to do.

ReputationRep:

Oh shataaaaaaap :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    The point of the thread is to post a pic of yourself (hence the title) not post a pic and have your looks rated on. If people wanted other peoples opinions on their looks they would post a "rate me" thread. Lol using your logic just showing your face anywhere means inviting others to criticise your looks? Do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So why are they posting pictures? Is it vanity?

ReputationRep:
    Don't be rude bro
    Loooooool wth, how am I being rude :laugh:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just cos the title or OP doesn't say it doesn't mean it's not obvious.

Most people want other people to tell them they're gorgeous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Private joke :laugh:
    K den.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.