Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatau24)
    We're flat track bullies this season and last. This fixture might have been perfect to trip us up the last couple of years but I really can't see us not winning this. Feel free to quote when they win.
    We have improved a lot in the big games but we are not winning them regularly just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DDan123)
    I can see it happening that's why it's so funny LOOL. I still remember when we played Blackburn a few years back and he raped us

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't get me started on Morten Gamst Pedersen from that Blackburn side. The guy terrorized Arsenal at dead ball situations for years. Complete and utter menace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    We have improved a lot in the big games but we are not winning them regularly just yet.
    I'm not sure you know what flat track bullies means...

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans hash tagging MiracleInMonaco. Christ you've fallen as a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatau24)
    I'm not sure you know what flat track bullies means...

No, I don't think you do. We have good results and wins against big teams but we are not winning every game against them. That does not make us flat track bullies.

ReputationRep:
    Let's be brutally honest here, Monaco just isn't happening. It's a shame, but it's not. The FA Cup, however, still might, and we could nab 2nd in the league, so a good season all around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Arsenal are far superior to Spurs they are not even a top 6 team I don't care if they beat us. I would trade Giroud for Kane anyday. Kane is faster, more agile, can shoot with both feet, better in the air etc.
    I would never.. Giroud is vital to Arsenal's attack, he honestly is a great hold-up player, and has amazing passes at times with an amazing ability to bring other players into the game, unlike what I see from most strikers. I also think his shooting ability is majorly underrated, such as his amazing goals against Middlesborough, the likes of which Kane wouldn't score, and you wouldn't see most Premier League Strikers score.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If my club had to go anywhere in Europe to overturn a two-goal CL deficit, I'd go for Stade Louis II. Hardly an intimidating atmosphere. Monaco have conceded none at home to any of Ligue I's top six this season, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    For having hope? More than what any other Premier League club has in Champions League this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    If my club had to go anywhere in Europe to overturn a two-goal CL deficit, I'd go for Stade Louis II. Hardly an intimidating atmosphere. Monaco have conceded none at home to any of Ligue I's top six this season, though.
    I watch Ligue 1 sometimes, and I have seen livelier funerals than Monaco's home games.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I watch Ligue 1 sometimes, and I have seen livelier funerals than Monaco's home games.
    They've scored once against their top six rivals and conceded none. Christ. Imagine being a season-ticket holder.

ReputationRep:
    Let's be brutally honest here, Monaco just isn't happening. It's a shame, but it's not. The FA Cup, however, still might, and we could nab 2nd in the league, so a good season all around.
    Agreed. Worried more about losing someone to injury than the result in the Monaco game. We pissed the tie away in that first game. Disgraceful performance.

Retaining the FA Cup and top 3 would be a good season in my book.

ReputationRep:
    They've scored once against their top six rivals and conceded none. Christ. Imagine being a season-ticket holder.
    Pretty much just the billionaire version of Aston Villa fans.

ReputationRep:
    We do need a miracle tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Got money on Giroud bagging at least two tomorrow. COYG!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pretty much just the billionaire version of Aston Villa fans.
    Without the bantersaurus manager.

ReputationRep:
    Beats being racist on trains...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy_M)
    For having hope? More than what any other Premier League club has in Champions League this season.
    For painting potentially beating a team who have scored 6 goals in the competition all season at the round of 16 stage of the Champions League as a 'miracle'.

ReputationRep:
    Without the bantersaurus manager.
    Shameful of them really.

(Original post by Pete_91)
    On and off*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Great banter m8. I rate 8/8 no h8

Edit: My comment genuinely had absolutely nothing to do with Chelsea #hateuscostheyaintus #peanutbutterandjealous #inferioritycomplex

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.