This discussion is closed.
Tasneemo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oncoming Storm)
Fantastic post.
I just realised how many errors are in that sentence!
it's meant to read 'I'm still convinced (and so are a lot of other people) that in ep 1, it's
Spoiler:
Show
the ganger doctor that dies

my bitten cheek obviously impairs my ability to write :'(
AND I BIT IT AGAIN IN THE SAME PLACE LATER ON IN THE DAY :'( barroowwmaan.
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Since we find out tomorrow who River Song is, I think we should make a thread where people can vote and discuss on their own theories ahead of tomorrow's episode, so we can see who was on the right track. Anyone agree?
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I won't get to see the finale until late Sunday evening as I'm at a party in London for the whole weekend. Ffs

ALTHOUGH... I do think that I will be dressed as the Doctor in work tomorrow so I'll get a picture :awesome:
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good idea LLoT. Saves the spoilers being overly used in here :mmm:
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1663213
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
The poll is a bit strange. She could be both Amy (and Rory's) daughter. And be his future lover/wife.
I was contemplating giving people multiple choices... but thought I'd keep it simple with just one choice each. People can post their reasoning (and sub-/co-choices) in the thread though.
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago
Tomorrow's episode thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post31894051

And funny comment from a poster on youtube: if i die before saturday, write on my grave the truth? on river song and what about rory and amy, so i could rise up as a ghost and see it
yeomans 33
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Random but anyone know what happened to Genny she was an awesome character
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yeomans 33)
Random but anyone know what happened to Genny she was an awesome character
Jenny, as in the Doctor's daughter? She zoomed off into the distance.

Spoiler:
Show
But is rumoured to be returning in tomorrow's ep as IMDB lists a character called Jenny - would be a bit weird if it wasn't her seeing as we've just had two episodes of Jennifer Lucas. However a different actress plays her so presumably she's regenerated.
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hated Jenny.
Triana
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
Jenny, as in the Doctor's daughter? She zoomed off into the distance.

Spoiler:
Show
But is rumoured to be returning in tomorrow's ep as IMDB lists a character called Jenny - would be a bit weird if it wasn't her seeing as we've just had two episodes of Jennifer Lucas. However a different actress plays her so presumably she's regenerated.
One of the photos on digital spy has the caption..
Spoiler:
Show
"Dorium and the swashbuckling 'Jenny'. The Doctor's daughter was called... How interesting!"

here is the link to it, http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...nd-dorium.html its probably already been posted but I have lost track, ooops!

I usually just lurk in the background on this thread, I have to admit reading it tends to make me more confused! Cant wait for tomorrows episode
Prettygeek
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Apparently omega is coming back
Oncoming Storm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tasneemo)
I just realised how many errors are in that sentence!
it's meant to read 'I'm still convinced (and so are a lot of other people) that in ep 1, it's
Spoiler:
Show
the ganger doctor that dies

my bitten cheek obviously impairs my ability to write :'(
AND I BIT IT AGAIN IN THE SAME PLACE LATER ON IN THE DAY :'( barroowwmaan.
:nope: Tasneemo, will you never learn? Humans...:rolleyes:
Miracle Day
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pfft I always thought that girl was Jenny -.-
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I somehow ended up watching Rebus last night - I was suprised to see a certain Scottish redhead in a younger role, swearing and saying something you would NEVER hear on Doctor Who! :eek:
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's the day before one of the most anticipated episodes on NewWho, and there's noone around! Unless everyone's been kidnapped by the Silence... :ninja:
sheep_go_baa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The silence before the storm :ninja:
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:eek4: :ninja:
Safiyyah<3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am so so confused about Amy right now. At what point did she stop BEING THERE and become pregnant instead? When did Flesh Amy take over? Whats happening????
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Safiyyah<3)
I am so so confused about Amy right now. At what point did she stop BEING THERE and become pregnant instead? When did Flesh Amy take over? Whats happening????
That's something we're (hopefully) going to find out soon Although I think DW Confidential said that she's been a ganger all series - exactly when she started is currently unknown
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.89%
No - but I will (13)
4.51%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (143)
49.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed