Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but for those of you who have booked the offer holders open day, do you have to register for it to go through? And do you get a message talking about releasing a reservation? So confused!!

ReputationRep:
    Sooo how many of you have firmed kings then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    Same when do we get a conformation email?
    Not sure, I logged into portal to see if anything has changed but nothing has... I'm sure it will come soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Sooo how many of you have firmed kings then?
    I have!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kings or Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minnerz)
    Kings or Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Barts!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minnerz)
    Kings or Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why are you asking us? It's your decision

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else's start date on the portal changed to may 2014??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    has anyone else's start date on the portal changed to may 2014??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, doesn't matter though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    Anyone still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope its good news!

ReputationRep:
    King's College Admission is a pile of bull crap I'm telling you I applied as international(no longer am), and they made me wait 2 fricking months, before offering me a place.
    Now I don't want to sound ungrateful (believe me, I really am) but their system is in shambles. King's was my top choice, but after all the anxiety they had put me through,
    I ended up firming UCL instead. If anyone else feels that their admissions process needs reform, we should seriously sign a petition or something; it's atrocious! I know some people on here who waited as long as I did, and still ended up being rejected; imagine how demoralising that must feel! I'm so mad with King's at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting! So ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting! So ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When was your interview buddy? Keep the faith, I'm sure you'll get the offer!

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting for over 4 months. Bantaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoctorVSB)
    When was your interview buddy? Keep the faith, I'm sure you'll get the offer!
    Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary ! I sent them a message long time ago and did not even get answer! I feel neglected Cant understand why it is taking so much time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it is going to be this week, seeing as its easter weekend :/ , I wonder what proportion of people they are going to give offers out to... Just an offer pleaseeeeeee kings

ReputationRep:
    Have any of the medical students who have firmed their offer decided on accommodation? I went to the open day today but it didn't give us the chance to look around elsewhere, incase we don't get Wolfson House?!? Also what are people going to put as their second and third choice? So confused......

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary ! I sent them a message long time ago and did not even get answer! I feel neglected Cant understand why it is taking so much time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fricking hell man! They're a buncha jackasses I'm telling you :mad: I feel you! Stay positive, I'm sure you offer is on the way , just on about 50 detours in King's college's wonderland of dysfunction!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzy1995)
    Have any of the medical students who have firmed their offer decided on accommodation? I went to the open day today but it didn't give us the chance to look around elsewhere, incase we don't get Wolfson House?!? Also what are people going to put as their second and third choice? So confused......
    At the end of the tour of Wolfson House, I was like wut? No other accommodation tours?

But yeah I didn't really feel it at Wolfson House today...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.