The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DeepStar
Who to get rid of for Austin - Giroud or Sergio...?

Keep both. He's out of form, you're just rolling a dice.
Original post by Narcissist
Keep both. He's out of form, you're just rolling a dice.

I think Aguero has the easier run of games?

Could be a high scoring week with everyone captaining Kane/Eriksen and a few teams playing fodder who could concede a lot of goals.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zerforax
I think Aguero has the easier run of games?

Could be a high scoring week with everyone captaining Kane/Eriksen and a few teams playing fodder who could concede a lot of goals.

I think Spurs will have a cup hangover, but virtually everyone will captain Harry Kane so its a huge risk. Think Aguero or Sturridge will do more in one game than he will do in two. Can easily see them losing to QPR away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I think Spurs will have a cup hangover, but virtually everyone will captain Harry Kane so its a huge risk. Think Aguero or Sturridge will do more in one game than he will do in two. Can easily see them losing to QPR away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're probably more likely to lose to Swansea than QPR since it's the next game but I get where you're coming from. I'm not going to take any chances by choosing another captain. Brave if you do :colondollar:
Original post by Zerforax
They're probably more likely to lose to Swansea than QPR since it's the next game but I get where you're coming from. I'm not going to take any chances by choosing another captain. Brave if you do :colondollar:

It's like captaining Suarez last season, even if you fancy someone else to do better you just can't risk taking it off him.
Guess everyone has Kane captain then? Dangerous not to tbh.
Defoe has been such a letdown for me. No doubt his favourable home game vs villa will fool me into keeping him for another week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went for Erikson C over Kane, just to keep things interesting. Already regret it.
Original post by Narcissist
Went for Erikson C over Kane, just to keep things interesting. Already regret it.

It's either going to be brilliant or awful. That's just how unpredictable Eriksen is this season. Still think he'll get a good haul though.
Reply 4609
Up to 2nd in the league now, just 12 points behind first place :biggrin:

Need blanks for Sturridge and Di Maria tonight
Original post by DH1'
Up to 2nd in the league now, just 12 points behind first place :biggrin:

Need blanks for Sturridge and Di Maria tonight

Di Maria may not even play. I think I'm getting rid after this GW.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Di Maria may not even play. I think I'm getting rid after this GW.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you have kept him this long anyway? He's been dire ever since coming back from injury.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Why would you have kept him this long anyway? He's been dire ever since coming back from injury.

He has been **** but he also has 4 assists in his last 5 games.
Thoughts on henderson?

I reckon there will be plenty of hype after his recent goals and assists, although I feel like in the long run he isn't a massive points scorer.

He might provide the odd assist but so will coutinho/sterling and they're more likely to score too.
Can't deny he's one of our most important players and he has really stepped up to the captaincy, but I don't think he's a FF type of player in my opinion.

Even though sanchez scored, I think I'm actually gonna drop him to improve my team all round.
He had a great run of form at the start of the season although he seriously hasn't justified his price for a while.
Cazorla offers just as much and frees up a lot of funds.
Did anyone not captain kane then :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Did anyone not captain kane then :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad I changed my mind :lol: Rose didn't play today which was incredibly annoying, means i've been knocked off top spot as Kane was my only other DGW player. My score for this GW is the lowest in the top 30! At least the deficit is only 2 points.

It's my own fault really for playing Hutton over Sigurdsson and not ditching di Maria. I've just taken him out for Silva.

Original post by Lúcio
Thoughts on henderson?

I reckon there will be plenty of hype after his recent goals and assists, although I feel like in the long run he isn't a massive points scorer.

Agree with most of your post. If I was after a Liverpool mid i'd go for Coutinho.
Original post by sr90
I'm glad I changed my mind :lol: Rose didn't play today which was incredibly annoying, means i've been knocked off top spot as Kane was my only other DGW player. My score for this GW is the lowest in the top 30! At least the deficit is only 2 points.

It's my own fault really for playing Hutton over Sigurdsson and not ditching di Maria. I've just taken him out for Silva.

Agree with most of your post. If I was after a Liverpool mid i'd go for Coutinho.

Yh I'm thinking of Silva too. His brilliant play finally turning into good fantasy returns it seems. Really is close in the tsr league this year :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Yh I'm thinking of Silva too. His brilliant play finally turning into good fantasy returns it seems. Really is close in the tsr league this year :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go look at City's next 6 fixtures. If that doesn't make you instantly bring him in nothing will.
Coutinho or Carzola?

For this week plus taking into account upcoming gameweeks in the future?
Original post by dylantombides
Coutinho or Carzola?

For this week plus taking into account upcoming gameweeks in the future?

Cazorla tends to score in bursts, he'll get you some ridiculous hauls and then weeks of 2/3pt scores. Arsenal midfield is impossible to predict atm as well, one week Cazorla gets all the points, the next it's Ozil, then it's Sanchez etc.

I'd go for Coutinho personally. You'd fancy Liverpool to score against anyone at the moment and he's usually involved.

Quick Reply

Latest