Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright, rn I'm going to read through every past paper + markscheme bc I can't do them myself and I'll read through all the key answer questions. I'll repeat that until 12:00.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :cry2: :cry:

I feel horrendous + I don't want to go to this exam.
    Good luck Anon - staying positive and keeping a clear head is one of the best things to do right now. :heart:

------------

Reading over my essay plans until 12 - then leaving, hopefully one will turn up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Good luck Anon - staying positive and keeping a clear head is one of the best things to do right now. :heart:

------------

Reading over my essay plans until 12 - then leaving, hopefully one will turn up.
    Ty, good luck for your exam too, you can do this. :heart:

ReputationRep:
    okay, I've looked through a few papers so I'm going to go now. Hoping the 5 markers will be on speciation/pesticides.

ReputationRep:
    okay, I've looked through a few papers so I'm going to go now. Hoping the 5 markers will be on speciation/pesticides.
    You were right how's you find it I though it was a great paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome. M1 killed my maths level and now Unit 4 has killed my Biology A-Level.
    Thanks Edexcel. Didnt want to go to uni anyway....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well, whadda ya know. :teeth:

..Not that it helped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx)
    You were right how's you find it I though it was a great paper
    meh, i guess i'm just glad it's over.

good to hear you thought it went well though.

ReputationRep:
    well, that was all rather lovely + dreadful!

+ i'm quite tired.

i could sleep which would be incredibly nice.

but i cba.

+ barely have any time.

so i'll start making my chemistry notes in about half an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Literature tomorrow morning... So I guess I'll just memorise some quotes, do a bit of work on context and find some novel extracts for wider reading. :dontknow:
    First step: drama/plays.

ReputationRep:
    At 5:30, going to review the definitions for D1 and go through all the past papers and look for any definitions I don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The OCR bio exam was a bit eww, but I must power on :dumbells: I need to go over the remainder of my bio flashcards for the second exams... today is not gonna be a pretty day.

ReputationRep:
    just re did the june 2013 c4 and ive learnt how a couple of things. My aim is to do june 14 and 15 and as many elmwood papers as possible. might start with the harder ones

ReputationRep:
    Think biol4 was wonderful compared to all other exams so far....defo needed a good exam to get confidence back....just got my first 100% on a silver core 3 paper so gonna chill tonight then prepare for hell week next week...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Recapped my drama texts, picked out a few quotes that relate to themes. Now novels... This is going to take a looooooooooooong time. Especially as I am mentally and physically exhausted from the exam today. Oh - and there won't be any writing going on tonight. :pain:

:boring:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    just re did the june 2013 c4 and ive learnt how a couple of things. My aim is to do june 14 and 15 and as many elmwood papers as possible. might start with the harder ones
    :dumbells: (just done June 2015) Let's do this!!

ReputationRep:
    okay nah, i'm going to bed. i'll work on chemistry this evening.

ReputationRep:
    Had two exams today and have M1 tomorrow. I chilled and slept for awhile as I'm too tired to focus...at 8 I will do two past papers and work on them 😊😴💤

ReputationRep:
    Topping up my epistasis flashcards while listening to Destiny's Child - Bootylicious, something about the song makes it fit with the topic for some reason imo XD

ReputationRep:
    Just done C4 june 2013, i seem to be around the 65 mark on average for C4, differential equations and vectors seem to be holding me back

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.