Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    aw nisha, you are so lovely! and okay.

Attachment 548549

for all the desperate people out there . hate my leg ew.
    I wasn't desperate by the way. That's why I went offline for a while. Just thought I'd let you know. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Is this what all the fuss was about ? That looks really nice 👍 The pose though.👌

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Nobody was fussing but you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Dream on lol yeh :rolleyes:
    Oh please...I'm on point all the time...lol..jk...☺️

ReputationRep:
    Awww..I missed out on sooo much..just cuz I went to go and practice my can opening skills..didn't work well..I cut my self...😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    The part of the brain that controls something i forgot (regulates temp??)
    Homeostasis - The hypothalamus regulates a constant internal environment.

You girls need to have your eye on the money 💷💷💷

That's a Motlet Crue reference but I'm listening to Slipknot - Psychosocial 😂🤘🤘🤘

ReputationRep:
    aw nisha, you are so lovely! and okay.

Attachment 548549

for all the desperate people out there . hate my leg ew.
    OMG you look so pretty WOWEE !! Your legs are fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there'snoneed)
    Nobody was fussing but you.
    Loooool. I wasn't the only one though. It was meant to be a joke. Was it that when I make a joke everyone cuts me up ? 😢😢😢

ReputationRep:
    i am so upset, you wouldn't remove the spell so i had to remove the photo now, no fit guys will slide into my DMs, how could you! jokes
    Aww...soz bbz...had to...put it back on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Hey, I'm fine. You? My exams are going great, 1 or 2 exams I'm worried about. How is your exams? I sometimes do update but also forget to do so sometimes. 😂

Oh, that is a shame! I'm sure it was a great picture of you!
    I'm fine too !! Yeh same i'm worried about 1 exam too. Yeh same lol

ReputationRep:
    I haven't really been brought up with Asian culture and I am more English in the way I walk and talk than Asian per say. Even my accent is that of what you guys would classify a 'toff' but I get what you mean by that.

Alright..mr gora...

ReputationRep:
    OMG you look so pretty WOWEE !! Your legs are fine
    I didn't even notice her leg. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Alright..mr gora...
    That was offensive. I'm Asian enough to know what that means.

ReputationRep:
    I'm now listening to Metallica - Fade to Black.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't desperate by the way. That's why I went offline for a while. Just thought I'd let you know. Lol.

It's fine...don't need justifications..😝😝

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I just want to let you know that I've made an app for people studying mathematics, where you can get help from a mentor instantly and for free. You can sign in with Google or register athttp://bubblemaths.com/ You can then upload any maths problems and we'll solve them step-by-step for you! If you would like to Mentor, and you have an A/A* at both GCSE and A-Level Maths/Further Maths, please PM me!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even notice her leg. Lol.

Lol you just saw her face and you fell in love right ?! Jk jk sorry
    Yeh it's camouflaged

ReputationRep:
    That was offensive. I'm Asian enough to know what that means.

Really..? Sorry..didn't mean to offend ya...yh I kinda realised u were Asian enough...we're cool though??

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have a mygcsescience account? with triple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there'snoneed)
    Does anybody have a mygcsescience account? with triple.
    Nope..I don't..never heard of that tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Lol you just saw her face and you fell in love right ?! Jk jk sorry
    Yeh it's camouflaged
    I feel so bullied right now. I'm the only male in this thread right now and you girls are taking advantage of that.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.